DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Artik sat with his legs over the side of Snake Way. He sighed. None of his friends have talked to him for so long--- not even his son. "Family... Ah..." He stared deep into the yellow clouds rolling gently by. "I wonder where they all went... Or if they're just avoiding me." He refused to check for their ki, not wanting to get his hopes up.

'It's not exactly like you've been expecting them to visit...', a voice in his head said.

"I know. But... it's like accidently going into a gay bar... And not being hit on", he said aloud.

'Wait, what?'

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 pm

"I get that feeling all the time. Stupid gay bars" Cyril strolled down the path and stopped behind Artik. "I'm a damn attractive guy, you know?" He sat down nearby and fiddled with his hat. "You know I think its the hat. I know it doesn't with the outfit but HOW COULD YOU RESIST THIS?"

Under the spreading chest nut tree
- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 pm

"Oh, hi, Orrun." Artik looks down at his legs to see spikes and blood. "Oh. Right. Forgot about the sharp thingies on the edge..." He gets up with holes gushing with blood. "So.. what's up?"

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Cyril thought for a moment, "Well. Nothing. I mean we're as bout as high as we can go this is after all Snake Way" He frowned, "I guess the small planet over there is actually..."
He smartly kept his legs between the spikes. He pulled a band-aid off of his hat and stuck it on Artik's gushing wound. "You're an idiot" he commented.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm

"Nah. Just bored. Hey. Let's go to HFIL!" Artik looked cheerful.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:03 pm

"And...normal people gouge holes in their legs when they're bored?" Cyril stood and picked at his mottled clothes. "HFIL? Sounds...intriguing."

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Artik jumps down.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Cyril sneezed and accidentally fell off into the clouds.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Artik landed in Blood Pond. Home of the Original AIDS Fountain.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Cyril floated down and sneezed again, "Ugh." He looked around "This place reminds me of a hentai scene. Lots of blood and tentacles."

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 pm

"Und spikes. Dun forgeet de spikes", Goz and Mez appeared.

"I WILL ENSLAVE ALL OF NARNIA!!!" Artik head-butted the ogres.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm

"It would seem it contains all the insanity and improbably situations as well." Cyril was completely lost, but he held onto his comparisons to hentai like it would enable him to understand.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm

"So. Whatcha wanna do now?"

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Cyril stood, a bit out of it "...Hentai" Again he was holding onto the only vaguely familiar thing here in HFIL

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 pm

"Uh.. No." Artik made a -.-' face.

"Stupid whippersnappers."

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Cyril frowned "I've been in this dimension since before the dawn of earth! Whippersnapper indeed..." Cyril patted his clothes down out of habit. "So what now?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 pm

"Hmph."

"Let's go to lunch."

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Cyril pulled out his pocket watch "It's the middle of the night..." He pocketed it and looked around "And we're in HFIL."

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 pm

"Look, we can eat lunch, or we can eat Astley Dust." Artik scratched the back of his head.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 pm

"Could do both" Cyril was hungry, but Astley Dust WAS THE REAL STUFF MAAN.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
├śran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:56 am

Garruk, used instant transmission to hell and walks up to what appears to be his father, Artik talking to an odd person. "Hey, Dad. Hoo's this?"

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Garruk before Battle
Garruk During Battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 am

"SHUNNNN!" Artik used hug-tackle. "This is Orrun."

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:05 am

"And I'm not an eternally damned soul" Cyril observed.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
├śran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 am

"Orrun, huh? He seems reeeeeeeal familiar. Nice hat, bro," Garruk said. He was then hug-tackled by his father. "Dad, you don't have to do that! Otherwise, I'll hug-tackle you," Garruk said, laughing.

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Garruk before Battle
Garruk During Battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:25 am

"Garruk... As we speak, Pine-Sol is still loose. That's why I have poor Or--- I mean, lucky Orrun here. To help."
He looked grim, "the Titans may have dissappeared due to lack of intr--- ...I mean, unknown reasons, he still has an army of imaginable horror. And then there's the other matter..."
Oran popped out of Artik.

"Hi there."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Watching the Cotton Candy Clouds Go By (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next