DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Cliffs (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Krageta walked down the meadow, she couldn't believe that the meadow on the cliffs looked so beautiful at this time. she loved it there and smiled, her eyes looking at the water below while sitting on the edge of the cliff rubbing her stomach. She couldn't wait to have the little ones. Standing up, she began training. sending her kicks and punches into the air.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Makoto sat behind Krageta silently. He watched his aunt train and admired how far she had come from that little girl he had met at a resteraunt. He smiled and sent a tiny little ball of energy that popped in front of her. He waited for her to finally notice him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Krageta turned her head as she saw a light. Stopping her fist, she lower her arm looking at Makoto. She rubbed her stomach feeling a little hungry as she looked at Makoto. she was after all eatting for more than just her now. She stepped towards him, and stared at her nephew putting a boot on the side of his head and pushing him over with a smile. "Nephew. you should know better. You know I hate ki combat. May I ask the reason for this visit? a new girl?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Makoto laughed and fell over. He picked himself up and smiled at her before giving her a hug. His normally unblemished face now had 3 long slash marks across his cheek. "Nah nothing like that Krageta. To be honest I am kinda sick of women. I can't seem to find a good one." He said with a little sadness in his eyes. Makoto instantly shook it away and smiled happily again. "I just came to see how you and my new cousins are doing."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

she gave him a hug back, but then stepped back for a moment looking at her nephew. his marks worried her, but then again she knew it came with the territory. "you will find one don't worry. don't you know. things can go both ways." Krageta smiled, she was a bit shocked to hear that he knew about her kids. she never informed Makoto of her being pregnant she just told Zues and not really anyone else. Her eyes looking at him for a moment. "still in my stomach for now. just a few months and I'll have the little ones. but how did you know? and its good to see you."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Makoto smiled at his aunt. "You don't become the most powerful person in the universe without picking up a few tricks." He said with s slight grin. Makoto leaned against a tree and played with a ball of ki that he formed in his hand. "Oh and I have some news for you as well, Auntie." He said smiling. He held something behind his back and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Sighing, she rubbed her forehead as her white saiyan tail wrapped around her waist. eyes looking at her nephew as she sat on the ground for a moment. Grabbing an apple from her bag she nibbled on it. "What? You king again?" Krageta stared at Makoto she wondered if he was even worthy of that title. If anything she knew that she could take it away from him when she wanted. but she figured she would leave it alone for now. she wondered where Zues was.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Zeus stepped out from the shadows of the trees near by. He had just IM'd from King Yemma's place where he had been training. He already knew Makoto was there, which wasn't really all that surprising to him. Zeus walked over to Krageta and kissed her on the cheek and said, "Hey baby. Sorry I'm late but King Yemma Had some tasks for me. How is our baby doing?" Zeus then looked at Makoto and said, "Hey Makoto. Nice of you to check up on your aunt. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 am

Krageta turned her attention to the sound in a different direction, a smile appeared on her face as she saw that it is Zues, the man that she loves and is going to marry. Smiling at the kiss on the cheek, she placed a finger under his chin and gave his lips a gentle kiss before letting him go. "Its okay. I was just thinking of where to put the house here. you did want to live here after all my love. and little one is doing fine, though I am a little hungry at the moment." she giggled. "feeding more than one mouth now."

turning to her nephew, Krageta's tail wrapped around Zues's as though hugging it as zues spoke to her nephew. "Its good to see everyone getting along. Makoto, I was wondering. Since your king on Vegeta and all. Would you mind if me and Zues honey mooned there?"
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 am

Preach is seen running past the cliffs in swimwear to catch fish. Preach had dived inside the water and had grabbed a giant fish which was 500 Meters. Preach took it out out off the water and flew back up.

After flying back on the cliffs, Preach had saw Krageta, Zeus and Makoto. "Hey Makoto, Zeus and Krageta." said Preach. Preach had noticed them a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Makoto smiled at her. "Ah crap you ruined the surprise." He said grinning at them. "The entire planet wants to celebrate the princess getting married. The council voted to have a ceremony and everything." Makoto patted Zues on the shoulder. "Everyone is dying to meet the new addition to our family." He said happily. Makoto hugged his aunt and soon to be uncle. "It's so nice to see you two again." Makoto stepped back and looked at Zues. "You know I didn't mean any of that back in the otherworld right? I just acted like that so you would take Krageta far away from there."
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Preach turned to Zeus. "A wedding, it's always fun." said Preach. Preach was happy for the two.
When Makoto told them about the wedding is in Planet Vegeta, he turned to him. "That's going to be great that it's at Vegeta, I finally get to see the home of my ancestor Bardock. The first Saiyan who standed up to Frieza." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Krageta listened and was surprisd to hear that the wedding was on Vegeta. she hasn't seen her home planet since she was put into suspended animation. looking at Zues, she wondered if this was his idea. "I am happy to be seeing my home world after five hundred years. I think it would be good right zues? But its gonna be odd going back home.." Turning to Preach as her tail held Zues's and she poked his arm. "Frieza? You mean that idiot I told father would betray us. I am glad for your ancestor, Preach. I'm excited now. I still want to have an earth party." Krageta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:33 pm

"Bardock couldn't kill him, he died trying, he knew of Frieza's plans, his last son Kakarot killed him." said Preach. Preach also realized. "Hate to make sad moments, your brothers don't exist anymore, when universal wipe out came, that included HFIL, Heaven and Kai Planets." said Preach. He knew Tarble and Vegeta from Raditz's memory.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Zeus looked at Makoto and smiled pleasantly. He wasn't sure if Makoto was telling the truth, or just trying to make is aunt feel better, but either one was fine. Zeus knew that Makoto really didn't like people defying his rule, but he also knew that Makoto loved and maybe even feared Krageta. Zeus decided to play along and nodded his head. Zeus said, "Yea I know man, but don't grab my throat ever again please." Zeus then turned his attention to where a noise of a fish flapping in the wind was coming from. It was the half saiyan preach. Zeus listened to the conversations that he chose to stay out of. He then pulled Krageta in tightly and kissed her cheek. He then said, "Yea everything will be grand at our wedding." He then smiled at her and rubbed her tummy. He couldn't wait to see his son.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Makoto looked at Zues. "As long as Krageta is in danger I cannot promise I won't do that. But on the plus side I got a gift for you Zues." Makoto teleported to his ship then came back with a long box in hand. He held it out to him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Krageta listened to their words, but her face turned sad hearing her brother was no longer amongst the living. that was something that she knew, sadness fell on her face. But then she felt Zues's arms wrap around her giving her a kiss on the cheek, a smile sitting on her face as she reached her arms up over her head placing them gently on the sides of his neck as Zues rubbed her belly. "Well my brother I am sure was a great man. Sadly I never did get to do what I dreamed, but now I have a new dream Preach." Krageta smiled. "and yes my love, our wedding will be. but I feel like I gonna be round for the wedding." Her cheeks went red.

her eyes looked at the box makoto had. "If that is something bad I gonna beat you." Krageta said with a cold stare at her nephew
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 am

Preach looks at the box Makoto was carrying. "Makoto can't do such a thing, I find him trustworthy, he trusts you more than he trusts me, your his aunt." said Preach. Preach turned to Zeus and Krageta. "So what are you going to call it?" asked Preach.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Krageta sighed and rubbed the back of her head. looking at Zues she was feeling really hungry and wanted to get some food. giving him a kiss on the cheek, she smiled at Zues. "I'll see you at home honey." She smiled leaning up to his ear. "I might have something for you. but careful you know how I like to cook." She whispered into his ear with a grin and started to fly off heading back to the ship.

(exit krageta)
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 am

As Krageta left the scene he had looked at the others, he wondered what they can do. "Well what can we do right now?" asked Preach. Preach had just realized that his fish that he caught has finished cooking. Preach had picked up the fish and came up to the others. "Wanna bite this big fish." said Preach
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Zeus watched as Krageta left. He then looked at Preach and said, "Well I guess a bite wont hurt too much." Zeus was starving sense his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Zeus then looked at Makoto and said, "So um... how is everything on Planet Vageta?"
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 am

Preach had cut a slice for Zeus, he had passed it to him. Preach also cut another slice and offered it to Makoto if he could have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cliffs (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffs (OPEN)   Cliffs (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cliffs (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1