DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

A Great Earth (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

A Great Earth (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Preach is seen in a ice cream shop. He is seen grabbing an ice cream. He licks the Ice Cream. After finishing he gets out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Chaz: Hey!

A voice echoes from the distance as Chaz flies full speed, nearly colliding with Preach as he hovers above the ground.

Chaz: Preach right? It's me! Chaz! Watchu doin?
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 am

Preach looks at Chaz, he remembers him from the reconstruction of The Universe. "Hey Chaz!" shouted Preach waving his arms up.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Artik followed the scent of midgitry, and walked up behind Chaz.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 am

Chaz's true ways flared. It seemed taking advantage of anyone that knew him before he took a serious turn for the worst in terms of being evil.

Chaz: Artik... I don't suppose you're here to see me. Preach and I were just about to have a chat...
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:47 am

Preach saw Artik. "Hey Artik." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:29 pm

"Hello, Chaz, and Preach." Artik turned to Chaz "Actually, my real purpose is to.... FIRE MAH LAZAR! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" , and blew up a random orphanage with a mouth blast.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am

Chaz's head twisted to see the burning orphanage with the burning remains of children scattered across the landscape.

Chaz: ... Artik, we should hang out more...
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:51 am

As the orphanage blew up, Preach looked at Artik. "Dude, I'm an Orphan, I would have grew up in one of these things but I didn't because my father Instant Transmission me to a seat in the World Martial Arts Tournament., so I started fighting." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:26 am

Artik sweatdropped. "Dude... am I the only fighter that's NOT A FRICKING ORPHAN?!"
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 am

"Yeah, probably." said Preach. Preach thought about the Orphans he knew, one of them was Krageta.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 am

Chaz: I'm an orphan... I don't even know where I came from. This world doesn't care if I live or die, why should I care about it?

Chaz breaks his silence, glaring at the two fighters.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:38 am

"This world been saved by all lot of people, If your a warrior, you can keep fighting, but as for my Uncle Goku, he fighted for fun, then became a protector, if you do that, they will care." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 am

The dramatic music in the background comes to a screeching halt as soon as Chaz speaks.

Chaz: Yeeeah, I'd rather just kill everyone...
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Preach looked around him. He pointed to a man. "That man's life was saved by his sister." said Preach. He pointed to a son and a a dad arguing, the dad slapped his son. "There's more pain in the world, then the way they gave you pain." said Preach. Preach had realized something. "There was someone who looked like you, called Chioutzu, he had a friendly companion, called Tien, they were warriors, as I heard story, Chioutzu was never made fun off." said Preach.

"Everyone looks different, there's talking tigers, bunnies, wolves even Giant Bears, there's posers and people who wear weird clothing." said Preach. "You're wondering how I know, your always try to put on a smile, which means somethings wrong but, if you kill people, your worser than the people you know." said Preach
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Artik didn't feel like getting involved. He took a random corpse, ate it, and IMed away.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:30 am

Preach watched as Artik left. "So Do I." said Preach. Preach needed to train his daughter better. Preach Im'ed back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Earth (Open)   A Great Earth (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Great Earth (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: