DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Potential {Training}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janko
Janko

Potential {Training} Empty
PostSubject: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:59 pm

What the heck, how did we get here so quick?! Zuko had never really seen the instant transportation in person, and it really didnt feel like anything, they were just there..

"So, where do i find these legendary trainers, i have the highest goals in mind for myself!" Zuko said as he change into his weighted training clothes.

Item - Weighted Training Clothing (50LBS)
Back to top Go down
Yemma

Yemma

PostSubject: Re: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 pm

"So, you want to train? Then you must look deep within yourself, or somthing corny..."
(Task: Must be at least 500 words... Go on some unconcious mystical journey through time and space, meeting the Z Fighters and villains, and learning something from each.)
Back to top Go down
http://SortDaSouls.Gov
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Zurako went to a comfortable place and sat down to begin meditation, something most Saiyans were taught with a glance, but never emphasized. Luckily he found he could battle longer and harder with a more clear vision after he meditated. After calming all thoughts and simply letting the unconcious mind take over until he felt himself...dreaming, no, something different, deeper then even that, he was in a different place now. It feels like every warrior from everywhere and when is here.. Misty figures appeared, and it seemed to take awhile for them to be seen clearly, he could see beings of all types, all warriors. What is this place?... He looked around and felt that saiyans were here, and infact he saw another saiyan just ahead who looked like him and King Makoto.

"Who..Who are you?" Zuko said, but the words seemed to drift off. He could see the man turn his head and hear him laugh a menacing laugh as his hair turned blue and then a greenish color.
"I am the first super saiyan, it has taken me many eons to learn my lesson, for my mind could not handle the great power i had found within myself. This power destroyed my body, and ultimately our original home planet, forcing us into taking over the Tuffles and destroying them. There have been only a few saiyans with the great potential you posses, you must learn to control it or it will destroy you and everyone you care for!" The man seemed to dissolve into mist once again and he came upon another being, one who he knew from the great legends of a saiyan warrior who redeemed his people and saved the universe multiple times... Goku.

"Goku?"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Zuko couldnt believe it, it was the most legendary saiyan of them all, Kakkarot, more well known by his Eart name, Goku. He defeated countless enemies, even the legendary saiyan predecessor to him and Makoto, Broly, who grew up and went insane due to his fathers conquest for control, rather then saving the little bit of his people left like the LSSJ was supposed too. He reached what some thought what the first super saiyan was like. The golden oozaru!

"Tell me how you could attain such massive power!!" Zuko yelled at the figure. "The transformations never happen because you want them to happen, they only happen if they are truly needed." He heard the voice, but did not see a mouth move. "How come no LSSJ has ever reached the incredible fourth stage?" Zuko asked, Goku seemed to scratch the back of his head before answering him. "You already posess great power compared to the rest of us, i was nearly destroyed by that transformation, im sure the incredible power of you going that far would kill you and probably whatever planet you're on aswell." Zuko then realised how far he had to go and push himself.

"Thank you, i know i have a long road to travel..." Gokus face seemed to change into another goofy smile before he too disappeared into the smoke in this dark area. He walked along this weird smooth path before encountering another being who rose from the smoke, but this time he recognised the face instantly. The purple markings, the small face, the short stature. FRIEZA! "Its...Its YOU!" Zuko shouted at him in anger, but the changeling merely smirked.

"You damn saiyans are a tough bunch, its taken me over 100 years to get over myself from that fact. That monkey showed me something i would have never shown anyone ever! Mercy, he gave me a chance to live, and i thought i was capatilising on it." Frieza said with a sad tone in his usually prideful voice. "Im here to show you something that many do not know." Frieza lifted his finger in the air and quickly made a ball of orange ki energy, "It took me a long time to learn this, but if you are at peace within yourself, you're ki seems to move on command rather then having to be forced. I could have easily destroyed many more planets if i could have gathered energy this quickly." Frieza then toned down the ball until it was nothing again. Zuko noticed his legs and such seemed to feel heavy.

The training clothes? But arent i in a dream? He saw the changeling laugh a raspy hoarse laugh before turning into smoke just like the others. But he almost ran into a man who he didnt even see appear, he was just there. Another saiyan? But this... The large saiyan seemed to change the colors of this reality as he transformed into a form he only saw Makoto in. "Broly.." Zuko said with a hint of disgust, he was supposed to bring them back from the brink and put the saiyans back on the map. Sadly he was driven insane from power and despair and destruction.
Broly meerly laughed at Zukos reaction to him before speaking with an oddly mature voice, "Ive been in hell for longer then i care to think about, not that im that bright either..." He sounded very depressed, like he knew he failed at something...

"Dont misuse this..incredible power." Broly seemed to whisper before looking back at Zuko, green hair moving from the energy aura his body was giving off. "I was raised differently better but you will get a second chance Broly, its just around the corner.." Zuko said before Broly dispensed into smoke... Zuko then opened his eyes and thought about what he just went through..
Now my search for ultimate power shall be for a greater reason. Zurako was intent on being able to protect all of creation and beyond through sheer force, but how could he go through with this plan without exstensive physical training aswell. Adjusting to the heavy clothing while getting out of his seating posistion, he started to do one finger push-ups and stretches to warm his body up.

Total Wordcount : 999
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

All Stats: 100,000

Last edited by Artik on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential {Training}   Potential {Training} Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential {Training}
Page 1 of 1