DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Artik swatted away the missile. The Super Solar Saiyan Four bellowed at the admiral. "YOU WILL NOT LAY A HAND ON MY SISTER... or by extent, my brother-in-law... I guess...!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Riza stood up and looked at Zues. "You....YOUR THE REASON MY FATHER IS DEAD!!!" Riza punched Zues in the face as hard as he could. "I won't kill you....if I did my father's death would mean nothing....but if I ever EVER learn that you caused pain in my family again then I will make your life a living hell."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Krageta saw Zeus get up, she stared at the child that was losing his temper. and with Zeus telling him to take aim, with the power she felt she stared at the boy for a moment.
"Riza. Calm down." She went to touch riza, her body felt strong so she made her ki go as high as she could make it going to super saiyan mode.

Krageta stared at Zeus for a moment. "This is gonna hurt." she said with a laugh. Using as much power as she could she aimed for the hall. Making a ki tidal wave and flowed down wiping out half the rava. as many were retreating to head home. the admiral still stood there and shot at Krageta and artik with a collar. it bounced off Krageta as she looked at her husband Zeus. She was glad to see him. nothing made her more happy than that at the moment. Krageta ran over and grabbed Riza's arm and stared at him. Wrapping her arms around Riza. "You calm down. Calm down now. I don't think your father would want you to die yet. Not before you have lived. Don't blame others, your father blammed himself for what he did, and for betraying his race. But he wanted to fix that, and if it wasn't my husband he saved, it would have been me. You can easily hate me. but if you want to take your temper out. aim it at that man there, the reason why I got killed." Krageta was defending her husband, but trying to calm the boy down too.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 pm

The gem that Makoto had given Artik began to glow brightly. Along with the one that Makoto had given Melody. The two began to fly in a circle around where Makoto had died. The gems began to rebuild Makoto from the ground up. The gems poofed away into dust and left a grinning Makoto standing there. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Explosions had came from Rava ships. Comming from the smoke was Preach. Preach was wearing Saiyan Gear, sitting on the air. "That was easy." said Preach. Preach got with the gang. "What happened?" asked Preach. He started getting his hair that he tucked. Preach tied his hair in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Zeus looked at the kid as the boy foolishly attempted to punch him in the face. Moving with the slightest of ease, Zeus felt the wind coming off of the boy's fist. Smiling he said, "Your hatred is misplaced boy. Your father gave his life of his own volition. I didn't ask him to do it. Your father had all the power in the world to stop this yet he didn't. If anything it is his fault. Quit blaming your problems on other people and place the blame where it should be..." Zeus pointed to the boy while saying, "... on yourself. You had the power as well. You could have stopped all of this. If anything it is your fault. So shut your mouth and shut the hell up. Start taking responsibility like a big boy." Zeus then saw some weird shit going on with Makoto. Shrugging and caring not, he went over to Krageta and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 am

"Now I see." said Preach. Preach looked at the Admiral. "I've seen him before." said Preach. Preach remember at the time his parents died, who sent a professor to destroy a village in Earth. "Son of a bitch." said Preach. Preach kept firing energy blasts at admiral. Preach used IM through the smoke and went to a Rava ship. Preach had kicked the driver and was heading it straight for the admiral. Preach jumped out as the ship was heading at admiral, Preach had powered up his dragon fist. Preach held his fist and started heading at the admiral. The ship had broke into pieces. "FOR MUM AND DAD, Dragon Fist!" shouted Preach impaling the admiral. A yellow dragon had tied the admiral. Preach looked behind, the admiral was impaled. Preach went to admiral, he fired a blast into it's mouth. No traces of him were left. Preach had fell down while flying. "Too much." said Preach on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Makoto watched Riza as the boy began to grow angry. "Oh shit......" Makoto ran up and grabbed his son's arms and didnt let go. "RIZA CALM DOWN!!!!!" He yelled.

Riza began glowing and the whole planet began to shake. When he heard his father's voice he started to calm down and the glow dissapeared. "Yes father....."

Makoto looked over at Zues. "You know what Zues? I did have the power to stop this, and guess what? You did too. But you want to know the difference between us? I was here with my family while you ran off somewhere else. So if anything your the one at fault. I may not be perfect but at least I stay by those I care about." Makoto picked up his son and growled. "The only reason I saved you in the first place is because of Krageta. You are not my family and never will be." He looked at Krageta. "I revived you so that Krageta would be happy...." He smiled softly at his "aunt". Looking over at Zues. "And plus, I am a damn good father. I am around my children. You left Ares and you weren't there for him as he was growing up. So dont you dare blame me for anything."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Artik smirked at what Makoto said. "Your family should come first, no matter what. Because even if you save the world against all odds, what would it matter? Your children will resent you. Your wife will hate you. Your friends will be against you. And at least the latter is happening to you now, Zeus. You don't even fight evil for the right reasons, anymore. You do it for power, for glory, for fame! So, why don't you just go back to that sad corner of the universe you just came from, and take all this bullshit with you? Then again, somehow, you make Krageta happy, but that'll only get you so far. You better watch yourself; if you leave your family again, I will not hesitate to kill you." He looked to everyone else "And I have no doubts my friends will stand by me."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 am

Preach was still on the floor. "He's right..." said Preach coughing. "Never leave family, I have a daughter and I don't leave her for 2 months." said Preach's voice becoming deeper. Preach then spat out some dirt and started talking properly. Preach got up from the floor and kneed, Preach turned to Makoto and Artik. "You can't really tell what a good father is, but you are better ones." said Preach. "Children are a blessing but if you leave them for long, they wont feel good about themselves." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2