DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain

Go down 
+8
Preach
Velshin
Krageta
Agent+of+Chaos
Keitaro+
Makoto
Taco Neko
Artik
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Janko
Janko

Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 pm

"Wow, THE Nappa!" Zuko read about him in footnotes as a former parter to Vegeta, and him confusing Makoto for Vegeta only confirmed this. "Im Zurako, and we could use all the help we can get."
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Nappa shook his head, "Don't you see? I'M the one behind this, I deleted the universe, I nearly killed Keitaro, and tried to enslave Ruler!"
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Maneki sweat dropped "Seriously....a ghost......a bald one at that." Maneki took on a serios look and said "I'm going to get you for what you have done. Especially for Keitaro!"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

"You...DID WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH" Zuko screamed as the cause of all this anguish showed itsself, he could feel all control slipping, and he didnt even care. His hair started to change as his aura turned a bright yellow before a blinding flash finally let him ascend to SSJ.

"Why!?!? WHYY WHYWHYWHYWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!" The Ki barrier and Artik were the only things holding him back from throttling this pathetic ghost!

Super Saiyan: Hate, not anger is flowing through your veins. Death is the only option for your enemy and your just the person to make it happen.

Powerlevel Required: 750,000
Ki Gain: 500,000 added to your current Ki.

+500,000 Ki = 1,540,00 Ki

Last edited by Zurako on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Makoto sighed and facepalmed. "Nappa....why? Are you just that mentally retarded?"
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 pm

"Don't you understand what its like, wandering the niverse for an eternity, unable to truely die? Well, you do now..."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Right then something snapped in place. "Are you a complete retard?!" "You destroyed all existence because you had to suffer for your ACTIONS?!" Zuko couldnt believe it, of all the reasons, this was the dumbest he had ever heard..
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Makoto threw his hands up in the air. "This is great. An idiot like Nappa managed to destroy the entire universe. You know what...screw this. Im gonna go live with Bojack."
Back to top Go down
Ghost Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Vegeta appeared. "Sorry about him, I tried to tell him, but..."
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 pm

"Umm... M-M-Mister Ghost? That's really mean, you know. Papa would be ashamed of you to hear you say things like that," Mayu tried to explain while moving away from her rock. With all of the crazy things that had happened to her today, it was actually getting more and more difficult for her to get scared of every little thing that popped up. The feeling wouldn't be permanent of course, but Mayu would deal with it for now. "Papa always told me that people were wicked. He told me that there were a lot of bad ones out there, and that they couldn't be trusted. There are a lot of good people out there too, though. Why punish them just because you aren't happy?" It was mere childish innocence, but Mayu wanted to stand by her words. She didn't get the fact that the problem at hand just wasn't that simple.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm

"Whoa Vegeta..." Zuko was surprised to see him, and...apologise? Zuko also couldnt help but overhear the small androids protest, she seemed to be growing more brave since so much scary stuff was happening...
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 pm

"You're all right... I've had a change of heart..." Nappa extended a hand to Zuko.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Zuko was extremely apprehensive, "Yea, because trusting the ghost who destroyed all of creation so suddenly is a good idea..." Zuko was still behind the Ki barrier that Makoto seemed to forget he had up, and didnt trust this guy one bit.

"Tell me Nappa, how did you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm

"You dont trust me? Good!" Nappa knocked out Zuko with a chop to the neck.

Stamina used:

Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Zeus felt a tugging on his tail and his wife's energy signature right behind him. Only one person in the universe had the balls to pull on his tail. He smiled and turned around and kissed her. He then looked down at her and said, "I have been looking all over for you baby. How is our little one doing? Is he ok?" Zeus then watched as Makoto, the 'king' of the saiyan race appeared and started acting like his brutish self. Makoto quickly tried to act all macho but it wasn't going to work with Zeus. Apparently Artik had the same sentiments. Quickly IM'ing out of the barrier that had been raised to protect the other fighters, Zeus quickly said to Makoto, "You might be King of the Saiyans, but I told you already that I bow to no man. I do as I wish. Plus Artik is right. Your talking suicide and last time I checked, a smart warrior doesn't rush into certain death foolishly."

Before Zeus could proceed onward, however, he saw a bald translucent figure appear. It was a ghost. Zeus wasn't as surprised as some of the others, but it was very odd. Listening closely, Zeus was educated on how the ghost was responsible for these acts. Knowing there was no way to kill something that was already dead, he decided to be a little more civil about the situation and ask, "So why would a ghost want to delete existence? What is your reason for this?"
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Maneki faced ghost nappa and said "Your mom!" And launched a kick at his nuts.

Powerlevel: 1,107,000
Stamina: 989,500
Stamina used: 189,500
Stamina left: 800,000
Speed: 965,000
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Makoto walked in front of Zues and growled. "You get your fucking ass back to your wife NOW!" He said in fury. "You better make sure that my aunt and her kids are fucking safe!!" Makoto picked up Zues by the neck. "I do not give a shit if you bow to me or not but I swear I will end you if something happens to her." Makoto dropped the weaker saiyan and stormed off to the ghost. "So you want to fight? I'll take you on."
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Nappa IM-Dodged the blow, and starting gathering ki for his Eraser Bomb, which quickly grew large enough to destroy Makoto a thousand times. "SAY GOODBYE!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Vegeta saw the said move build. "Gah! I'll absorb the blast, just GOOO!" , and he wrapped arround the huge ball of ki.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Zeus slapped Makoto's hands away from his throat and said, "You touch me again and I'll kill you!" Zeus then saw that this was pointless and walked over to Krageta. He then held her hand and said, let's go baby. These people can die if they want. Ill have no part in this." Zeus then preformed IT while Krageta was still holding his hand to King Yemma's place.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Maneki had no idea how to beat a ghost and nut shots were out of the question. Ghosts are dead things,kind of like zombies. Maybe healing would work, it does on zombies. Maneki IM'ed behind ghost nappa and placed his hands on his head."If this dosen't work it might give you hair." Golden healing energy began to wave out of Manekis hands.
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

The ki evaporated. "I... was a douchebag, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Makoto walked up to Nappa and glared at him. "All I have to say is that you are the most pathetic excuse for a saiyan that I have ever seen in my entire life." With that said Makoto walked away before teleporting back to Yemma's place [exit]
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Artik left. [exit]
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Maneki picked up the the unconscious zuko and said to nappa "I hope this dosen't happen again." He then followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next