DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain

Go down 
+8
Preach
Velshin
Krageta
Agent+of+Chaos
Keitaro+
Makoto
Taco Neko
Artik
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Artik stepped onto the ground outside the rift, which led to the base of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Maneki stepped out of the portal and looked at majins mountain. It was a volcano....."A volcano.....for the villians lair......so cliche."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm

"It didn't used to be a villain's lair..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Makoto stood there looking very bored. "So what the hell are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro+

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 pm

About 100 feet away, body stuffed into a shrub, lay Keitaro, almost dead. "H-help."
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Maneki, with his sensitive ears, easily picked up the cry for helped and ran towards. Seeing who it was yelled out "Keitaro!" Arriving at his friends side.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 pm

"Can you heal him, Maneki?"
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Maneki looked at art and said "I think I can. Stand back." He placed his hands on Keitaro and golden waves of energy began to race across him.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:38 am

Zeus had just gotten back from King Yemma's place. He had been training, but King Yemma had need of him. As Zeus stood before the massive mahogany desk, he listened as King Yemma explained the situation with the other fighters. Zeus the asked, "What of my bride to be King Yemma? Where is she?" King Yemma sighed and said, "I don't know." Zeus became angered and let a little irritation slip through his voice as he said, "How can you not know. Your suppose to be all knowing! How can you loose a pregnant sayian lady who is over 500 yrs old. It's not exactly common to have those ya know. Not to mention existence isn't exactly big either." King Yemma slammed his fist on his mahogany desk and said, "Careful sayian. I will chunk my mahogany desk at you!" Zeus; trying not to chuckle, said "Ok King Yemma, Ill be going now. After I help the fighters I will look for my bride to be, and I will not stop until she is found." Zeus then held his fingers up to his head and immediately vanished.
-IM-

-Reappeared-
Zeus then immediately appeared and saw familiar faces near the volcano that had once been a training ground. Zeus then went over to the group of warriors and saw Artik. "You know I am glad you have orange skin because other wise I wouldn't have been able to recognize you." Zeus smiled and held out his hand to his old friend. Even though all of this was going on, he was still concerned for his future wife and child. He wanted to find them very badly, but first he had to complete this task.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:56 am

Standing in the distance Krageta stood tehre looking at the volcano. she had never been to the area, but standing there waiting her violet eyes looked at the area seeing fighters come. Moving along the ground, she stepped forward. She was looking for her husband before they stared fighting in this realm. Stepping forward, KRageta held her sword in her hand as she stepped forward coming up behind Zues as she flew towards him. landing behind him she grabbed his tail out from under his coat. "Ready for a battle darling?" KRageta smiled. she wondered though if it was a good idea to fight while she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:15 am

Chaz was spit into the base of the volcano, his miniature body smacking the ground as he bounces along a straight path, eventually landing on his stomache.

Chaz: Ugh... That could've went a lot... smoother...

He slowly pushes himself to his feet, rolling his arms as if to work out soreness as he approached the gathering warriors. There were three more than before.

Chaz: Hey, where did they come from? This place, it's a volcano! Why did that portal bring us here? I don't see any evil fighters...

After weaving through the surrounding fighters, he found the green skinned hero kneeling before another which was severely damaged. Chaz didn't recognize him.

Chaz: Whoa. Whoever did that must not be one of the good guys... He looks like he was left for dead.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 am

Preach stepped out of the portal. So did his wife and daughter. Preach was confused, who would do such a horrid thing? Preach looked at Keitaro, then looked at the sky. "Whoever did this, come out!" shouted Preach. He wanted to beat the hell out of the person who did this.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:24 am

Chaz: How do we even know that the mastermind behind this entire thing is here?

Chaz glanced at the beaten warrior which lies in shambles, slowly regaining his health through the green fighter's technique which seemed to heal people.

Chaz: Still, I want to see who is behind this. I wouldn't mind fighting.

Chaz never showed particular interest in revenge, no one cared for him, he didn't care for anyone. So with that, he never had anyone to revenge for. All he knew was that he has been gaining bursts of power lately, it must've took a lot to open a portal by himself. Even if it was by accident.

Chaz: Come out you big, ugly, stupid head!
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Preach looked at Chaz. "Alex Ruler told us." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm

(I miss a weekend and everything seriously picks up. that figures///)

"Woah!"
Mayu shrieked as she came tumbling out of the portal into a place she didn't recognize. The little android girl looked around with wide eyes. How did she get here? What was with the massive volcano in front of her? She remembered grabbing onto Artik and waiting to teleport somewhere, but then everything was blank. Something about it wasn't right at all. Apparently her circuitry was more messed up than she thought. What was happening to her?

Not too far away, Mayu saw a large group of fighters. She recognized most of them from King Yemma's office. There were a couple of unfamiliar faces among the group though. Had these people joined the group while she was unconscious? She stepped out from behind the large boulder she had landed behind. "Wh-where are we?" Mayu asked quietly. So much for being helpful so far...
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Makoto growled and sent a harmless ki wave that pushed everyone back. "Whatever the hell did this is strong. I am doing this alone." Makoto wrapped a ki barrier around the others to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Artik IM-ed around the barrier. "Makoto, think, this is suicidal. Look what they did to Keitaro, to Ruler. I can't let you do this alone, someone has to lead us." Artik then felt Zurako's training had finished. "Be right back." and reappeared with Zuko.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

"Wha- Whats happened now?" Zuko saw that place was devastated.. "Whatever this is Makoto, we only have a chance if we work as a team, you cant just take all the glory you know." Zuko knew he sounded a little cliched, but it was needed.

"Come on Makoto, we dont have that great a chance if its only one of us, and you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Makoto looked at them with determined eyes. "If one of us is going to die then let it be me. It is my duty as the saiyan king to do this. I expect you two to understand this." He said watching the two saiyans.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Maneki picked himself up from Keitaro, doing all he could, and said "You guys are acting like fools! We will go in together, and kill whoever we find. I will avenge Keitaro if its the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Keitaro+

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Keitaro got up. "Thanks, but now, I don't think I can fight for a while... Perhaps Alex could use some help...", and with a thunderclap, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

"Maneki's right, it'll take all of... HOLY BLACK ON A POPO!", and in front of him stood Ghost Nappa...
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm

"I agree with Mane-" And before Zuko could say he agreed, a ghost version of some bald man appeared. "WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Makoto just stared. "This is total bullshit...." He walked over to Nappa. "Sup dude. Havnt seen you in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Nappa

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:51 pm

GN looked at Makoto "Hey, Vegeta, what are you doing alive?" ... "Wait, you're not Vegeta, but you look like him." He looked at the other Legendary Saiyan. "I'm Nappa, Ghost Nappa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain   Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Story Finale- Majin Mountain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next