DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 am

Makoto knocked on the door to where Artik was staying with Cheshire. The scars from his mental breakdown still showed all across his body. He wanted ot talk to the friend he had not talked to for ages.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

Artik answered the door, automatically knowing who was at the door. It was late, too late for Oran and Cheshire, who have long since retired to dreamland. Artik had been awake for no particular reason, other than having no need for sleep. Not anymore, at least. As Artik opened the door, he smiled and looked at an old friend. "Makoto. Come in, come in!" The Vegetian nights were cold, especially in the winter.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 am

Makoto walked in and looked at his old friend. "Artik....its been too long now." His voice was level and had no emotion but his eyes were worried. "We need to talk somewhere private." He patted his old friend on the shoulder and smiled a little. "I have many things to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

Artik nodded and tried to seem oblivious to the conflict swirling within Makoto. He didn't want anyone to know what had happened, not yet at least. Artik thought and listened, making sure the two were asleep. They were, and Artik led Makoto onto an area rug living room. "I know just the place."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:45 am

Makoto sat down and looked at his friend. "Artik......I saw the future......Im going to die soon." He said sadly. "I came here because you are the only person I trust enough to ask this of." He looked at the orange saiyan with pleading eyes. "I need you to promise me something."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 am

Artik sat down, as well. He nodded. "I've... seen it, as well. It's cloudy, but there." He looked at Makoto. "Whatever it is, rest assured that I'll do it. What is it you need?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 am

He took out a small bag from his pocket. "This....this is the most important item in the entire universe Artik." He opened the bag and pulled out a glowing red gem. "The Heart of the Omega Saiyans." He held it up and looked at Artik. "The Omega saiyans saw a disaster in the far future and they combined all their power into this one gem, giving it untold powers but sacrificing themselves in the process." He handed it to Artik. "With me gone you will be the one to gaurd it until the time comes where it needs to be used."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:53 am

Artik took it in his hand and looked at Makoto quizically. "And when will it need to be used?"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 am

Makoto looked at the orange saiyan. "I do not know. I was suspended in time for 1,000,000 years." Makoto looked at his old friend. "You see I am not a new Omega saiyan. I am over one million years old. And as it turns out I am not a descendant of Vegeta. And I am not related to Krageta. I am the last survivor of the most powerful race to ever live." Makoto looked at the gem. "I was but a embryo when it was created."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 am

Artik fell over. "You know... this is one of those 'Piccolo's not a demon, he's a snail' moments." Artik looked at Makoto with absolute seriousness. "I have a secret as well..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 am

Makoto smiled a little. "Yes, it is isnt it." Makoto blinked and looked at Artik. "What could that be?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 am

Artik gulped a little. "I've been Awakened... I'm immortal now."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:08 am

Makoto looked at him. "Meh thats not so bad. There are millions of immortals out there." He looked at Artik. "But remember. Immortal doesnt mean invincible." He looked at his friend. "I dont know if I will survive this coming thing or not but if I dont I need you to make sure Melody stays safe. She is really all that I have left now. So please.....because when I die I will not go to otherworld...I will just vanish from existence."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 am

Artik shook his head. "I haven't just become immortal... I am invincible now..." Artik nodded. "I will keep her safe, Makoto."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 am

Makoto nodded. "Artik.....there is no such thing as invincible. Even gods can die. Everything will die at some point. The Omega saiyans knew this. At some point in time there will always be one stronger than you who can kill you. It is unsure wether or not they do but at some point you will be killed." He put his hands on Artik's shoulder. "The Omega Saiyans greatest gift is the gift of time. I can see all that once was and what will be. Everything that could happen. Time is a changing thing. There are almost no certanties with it. THe only thing that is for sure is that everything dies."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 am

Artik shook his head. "There was one person that became completley, and undeniably invincible." Artik looked at the floor. "I... absorbed a set of Dragonballs."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 am

Makoto shook his head. "Artik you dont get it. Time will always win. Because even if you survive till the end. You will just be killed once the universe ends."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 am

Artik laughed. "The universe has ended before, Makoto!" He smiled. "Have you ever watched a movie from the time of Goku, called "Jurassic Park"? 'Life, uh, finds a way'"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 am

Makoto simply smiled at Artik. "That was not the end of the universe Artik. When the universe ends, everything, otherworld, Earth, the null void, everything will be gone. Time will cease to exist.....then everything shall be reborn in a massive explosion. That is how it will be and always will. It is something that no one can change."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am

Artik stared at Makoto. "When the universe is reborn, then time will go on in the never ending cycle. Therefore, you, and me, will eventually have this very discussion. In other words, we'll be alive. Then, it'll all end again, then start over."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:33 am

Makoto shook his head. "Time is not a loop Artik. It is a stream. It does not repeat itself. Each universe is different than the one before it. We might be reborn again but there is no way to tell. Nothing from one universe can reach the others."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:39 am

Artik was getting a headache. "Look, that's not how it works in Futurama."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Makoto just stared at Artik. "Thats because Futurama was invented by a human who has no idea what the universe is like." Makoto looked over at a wall. "Artik there is something else you should know. I saw a vision last night......it was about Cheshire....."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Artik's eyes grew wider. "What's going to happen to her?!"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Makoto looked at his friend. "It was blurry but.....I saw her on the tip of a Rava battleship. Behind her was an entire fleet of them and they were descending on earth.....The collars she had didnt enslave people....they killed them...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)   Old Friends (Artik and Makoto) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Artik and Makoto)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next