DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
)V(ajin Keitaro

The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza! Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza!   The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Kenjiro stood in the pendulum room of Kami's look out. His goal was to defeat Freiza the being who inslaved his race all thouse years ago. Kenjiro enterd the the circle and was soon taken to the time where Vegeta was first fighting Frieza after he stole the dragon balls. Kenjiro stood by Krillin who jumped at his sudden apperance. "Who are you!?" he asked Kenji ready to fight incase he was with Freiza. "I am not your foe...I am just simply here to watch and perhaps battle this alien." Kenjiro spoke in a calm tone. He had lowerd his power level to be slightly higher then Vegeta's. Once Vegeta was dealt with Kenjiro walked up and locked eyes with Freiza whom has barely broken a sweat. "Another one wishes to die eh?" Freiza said darkly. "Tell you what monkey bow to me and I might sp-" he didn't even get to finish as Kenjiro delieverd a strong back hand to the alien and sent him flying. With a yell Freiza came flying at Kenji who grabbed him and tossed him into the side of a mountain.

As Freiza was attempting to pull him self out Kenji flew at him and began to beat him further into the mountain before flying up into the air. Gathering energy into the palm of his hand he grinned "BING BANG ATTACK!" he yelled and launched the ball of energy into the hole Freiza made into the mountain and blew it up. The Z fighters along with Vegeta looked shock at the display of power. Not only had he matched Freiza but he beat him and possibly killed him. That was untill they felt a massive amount of energy where Freiza's dead body should have been. Freiza emerged in his second form and began to chuckle "What do you think? In this form my power level is easily at 1,000,000," Freiza said cockily. "Oh goody I don't have to hold back anymore." Kenji said as he unleashed his true base PL. Freiza looked in shock as the young man infront of him matched his second form while he was at base power. Freiza yelled and flew at Kenjiro and attempted to impail him on his horns. But Kenji grabbed him by the horns and tossed him breaking the horns off. Freiza yelled in pain at the lose of his horns. "Bored now." Kenji said as his flew up and his aura grew golden with a yell the world shook under his power as his hair turned white and spiked up. Freiza looked in fear of the young man "W-What are you." he asked. "I am protecter of the balance future of the saiyan race I AM A LUNAR SAIYAN! AND TODAY YOUR REIGN ENDS! FINAL FLAAAAAAAAAAAASH!" he yelled pumping large amounts of energy into the final flash making sure it would do just that. Give a final flash for Freiza. "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!" he yelled launching the attack. Freiza didn't stand a chance he was obliterated the second the attack ingulfed him. Kenjiro fell to the planet passed out before awakening once more in the Pendulum Room stronger then ever.
Back to top Go down
oranlolwut
Bi-Polar
Bi-Polar
oranlolwut

The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza!   The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 pm

10,600allstats.
Back to top Go down

The ultimate battle Kenjiro vs Freiza!
Page 1 of 1