DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Battle of the Saiyans (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

Battle of the Saiyans (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Kensin had just landed on Earth, he decided to go looking for a fight. The blue haired warrior flew on a large area near the crash site of his Saiyan pod. There was a large cliff to the west side, a lake to the north, a forest to the south, and a stone field in the center. Suddenly e felt an energy near by that seemed powerful "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!" Kenshin exclaimed as he powered up to his maximum strength in an attempt to lure the near-by power level to his location.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Zeus had been out training as he usually does at this time of day. He had already gained considerable power, but he still wanted more. He wasn't wanting power for himself. He was wanting it so he could protect his wife and baby if the need ever arose. As Zeus started to power up a Kameha wave, he noticed what looked like a space pod crashing to the ground near where he was training. Zeus felt a strong power coming from where the pod landed. Curious to see who or what it was, Zeus sped over to the crash site.

Landing near the crater, Zeus looked down in the hole and saw someone with blue hair. He then went down and decided to be social rather than brutish and just attack without cause. Zeus looked at the young man and said, "Hey, are you ok? What is your name pal? Mine is Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Kenshin stopped powering up and looked at the man whom had just approached him. He had long silver hair and had a strong power level, Kenshin was able to sense this man's true abilities and knew if a battle would occur that he would have to take this stranger sereously.

"My name is Kenshin, I hear this planet has nice resources and this is my first visit here." he stated plainly as he unwrapped his tail from around his waist an revealed that he was a Saiyan "I've been flying for weeks, I need something to do in order to get my adrenaline pumping."
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Zeus looked at the boy as he revealed his tail. Zeus smiled and thought to himself, "Well that makes sense now on how is he so strong." Zeus heard that this boy named Kenshin and come to Earth for resources, and that he was in need of something to get his adrenaline pumping. Zeus chuckled softly and said, "Well I was about to train, but sense how you are here; I guess we could have a spar. It would be a good warm up for me." Zeus then put his hand to his chest. Unbuckling his strap on his coat that draped over his body, Zeus took off is coat and threw it to the side on a rock. Revealing only a black t-shirt that was about ready to bust due to the bulging muscles that lay underneath; Zeus un-wrapped his white tail to reveal that he was a Saiyan as well. He then crossed his arms and said, "So what do you say? Want to spar with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Kenshin smirked to himself as this man took his coat off and offered to spar with him, this would be a perfect chance for him to test his abilities. Kenshin nodded and placed his guard up, he knew nothing of what this man was capible of and knew that he couldn't drop his guard fr even a moment. Suddenly Kenshin realised the white tail possessed by the man, this was the first time he had ever seen another Saiyan before and knew this was going to be exciting.

"You make the first move stranger, i'm alittle rusty from flying so long that I woul rather take a defensive approach to this." he said plainly, in hope to lure the Saiyan into attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Zeus saw the man take a defensive position. Zeus popped his neck and knuckles. He then lifted up his hands and extended them out to the side of his body. Looking at Kenshin he said, "I will go easy on you. I wont use my hands and will not transform either, although, you might want to. I know you have a huge amount of power. I can only guess that you can transform into a Super Saiyan. You will need it." Zeus took off his sword and placed it by his coat. Raising his power level to about the same as Kenshin's; he had been suppressing it up until that point. He then widened his stance and put his arms behind his back. He then waited for Kenshin to transform

Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 pm

The words this man spoke slightly angered the young warrior, it appeared as if the man wasn’t taking him seriously. The blue haired Saiyan was fairly muscular but to the extent where he is swift as well as strong. Generally chesty with more upper body mass but strong legs which can run swiftly and deliver powerful kicks. He built his body up to the highest that he could achieve with it, but to an extent that it would not affect his movements or slow him down; therefore he achieved the body of the perfect warrior.

Basically, he had the perfect blend of mass and tonnage to create the maximum amount of flexibility and strength needed in battle. Then, he built his muscle's tonnage to have a huge amount of endurance so he can last longer in battle when needed.

Suddenly the man mentioned something about the Super Saiyan transformation, Kenshin didn’t know if this could be a trick or not. Kenshin had indeed achieved Super Saiyan potential, hell he was even able to go up to Super Saiyan 3. So he smirked “You want to see true power?” He asked calmly. He decided it was best to hold every last ounce of energy in reserve until he needs it. His cocky opponent threw his sword down in confidence, however Kenshin kept his indestructible Katchin sword on his back.

It was time to use the technique that multiplies the user's ki for a "heart beat", enabling them to inflict serious damage to opponents who are considerably stronger than them “Kaio-Ken times ten!” Kenshin exclaimed as a crimson red aura surrounded him. The blue haired Saiyan’s hair turned red with a black tint underneath. As a result of the Kaio-ken, the user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase for an instant. Rather than useing his own energy, he would simple use the power given to him by the Kaio-Ken.

Kenshin charged his opponent with what would make it seem like a frontal assault, however, just as the opponent would be able to analyze his movement and think of it being a frontal attack, Kenshin moved at such speeds that he could barely be seen, appearing like a simple blur. In less than half a second, the crimson Saiyan had sent a flurry of swift and powerful punches and kicks at the opponent’s torso with enough force to easily fracture the bones near the area if any of the hits connected.

-------------------------------------------
Kaio-Ken rush attack: 8,134,560

Power level: 5,769,456 x 10 = 57,694,560
Stamina: 4,813,456 x 10 = 48,134,560 - 8,134,560 = 40,000,000
Speed: 4,708,456 x 10 = 47,084,560
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Zeus watched as Kenshin seemed to get angry. Apparently his words had struck a nerve in the blue haired warrior. Before Zeus could explain, the agitated Saiyan had decided to launch and attack. "The Kaio-ken. I haven't seen anyone else use it before besides myself. He must have trained with King Kai," Zeus thought to himself as the boy sped towards him. Zeus decided to release his restraint on his power level and reveal his true power. Zeus saw the attack clearly, and reacted at the same time of seeing it. Zeus didn't move from his spot. He stood there nice and calm. The only thing he moved was his eye lids. Zeus squinted and when he did; a powerful invisible wave of ki came at the young Sayian to stop him in his tracks.

Power level: 298,600,000 (before ki wave) - 60,000,000= 238,600,000 (after ki wave)
Stamina: 298,310,000
Speed: 298,140,000
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Kenshin suddenly sensed a rush of ki energy and used his swift movements to throw a smoke bomb in front of himself, he then used a burst of crimson energy to fly upward and completely avoid the ki wave. Kenshin looked down at the man with an angery look in his eyes, if that would've hit him then he would be in pretty big touble "Come get me!" he taunted at the Saiyan who remained still "Or are you too afraid to move!?"

----------------------------------
8 Smoke Bombs - 1 = 7 Smoke Bombs remaining

Power level: 57,694,560
Stamina: 40,000,000
Speed: 47,084,560
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Zeus saw the boy throw a smoke bomb and avoid the Ki attack that was launched at him. Zeus looked up at the boy and said, "Well I guess you are itching to see what I can do. Very well. I will show you." Zeus then widened his stance and put his hands together, facing them away from Kenshin. Zeus then started to say, "KAAAAA...... MEEEEEEH...... HA....MEEEEEH....." Zeus the teleported at point blank range. He extended his hand at Kenshin's back and yelled, "HAAAAA!!!!!!" The blast wasn't enough to Kill Kinshen, but it was enough to knock him out cold. Zeus knew that this attack was one of the best. It was actually considered 'undodgable.'

Power level: 238,600,000-39,999,999 (Warp Kameha *Undodgable*)
Stamina: 298,310,000
Speed: 298,140,000
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Kenshin was enraged and saw that his opponent was charging up a move that he himself already knew. Suddenly his opponent warped infront of him and blasted the full powered Kamehameha wave directly at the crimson Saiyan. Kenshin quickly crossed his arms in order to block the entire blast. His body was sent flying and landed in a large grassy area, Kenshin was completely knocked out.

--------------------------------

Power level: 57,694,560
Stamina: 40,000,000 - 39,999,999 = 1
Speed: 47,084,560
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Zeus saw the man try to block the attack but it was too late. Zeus had over powered the boy. He looked down as the boy fell lowered himself to where Kenshin was. He knelt down and said, "Are you ok?" Hearing nothing, Zeus sat down and waited for Kenshin to wake back up.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Kenshin awoke, he was in pretty bad shape. However he knew that this was a good thing, even though he was nearly dead he knew that whatever doesn't kill him would only make him stronger. The blue haired Saiyan looked over at the man and smiled slightly "You are a powerful opponent, I wouldn't expect anything less from a fellow Saiyan" he stated plainly as he forced himself to his feet "My name is Kenshin, remember that name" he stated and awaited a response
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Zeus saw the boy struggle to his feet. Zeus stood up and held his hand out. He looked at the boy and said, "I am Zeus. I will remember yours Kenshin as I am sure you will remember mine." Zeus then thought about his wife and child back at the house, "hey I have to go. See you around sometime man." Zeus then IT'd back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Kenshin flew off into the distance in order to heal his wounds rather than follow the man. He felt it was best to seek out a man who was said to live on this planet. He was known as the legendary super saiyan...

*END TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:31 pm

100,000 for Kenshin and 150,000 for Zeus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Saiyans (Private)   Battle of the Saiyans (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Saiyans (Private)
Page 1 of 1