DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VirusXxX

VirusXxX

Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}} Empty
PostSubject: Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}   Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}} EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Virus was up. He definetly had the energy, he had heard of this place from Master Roshi which was known as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Sitting up in his bed, his head turned left then right to scan the room. Quite messy if it were to be put that way, throwing the covers back from off of him he got out of the bed. His bare feet lightly touching the ground making a light Tap! against the polished floor. Placing his other foot on the ground, he sat in an upright position before bending forward and running his fingers through his hair. Thoughts racing, what could this day possibly hold? Sure, this place sounded good because a years worth of training in one day?! That was amazing! Although, it couldn't be easy first stepping inside of the place. Shaking his head, he decided not to let his thoughts get the best of him. Standing up he walked over to the dresser that contained his clothes, he put on his weighted training clothes which consisted of his vest, pants, and boots. These clothes were given to him by Master Roshi as a gift, they had been the clothes Goku wore (not the exact clothes but a replica). They were heavy, he almost fell to his knee's but he would get to used to it. Chuckling, he opened the door that led out of his room and walked to the door leading to the outside world. Turning the knob and pushing open the door, he stepped outside and looked at the beautiful blue sky. Clouds slowly drifted by as the sun beamed down upon the Earth, it was beautiful as it illuminated every corner of darkness except for the parts being shaded by tree's. Closing the door behind him and locking it, Virus slowly lifted up into the sky..and REALLY slowly due to the clothes he was wearing. "Geez these clothes are heavy!!!", Virus said as he tugged on them while he was ascending higher into the air. Stopping himself at a reasonable altitude, he stared off in the direction of Korin's tower. His clothes began to move a bit as his ki exploded around him in an aura. Virus sped off in the direction of the tower as his aura left a trail behind him, the trail slowly dissapeared as his speed was impressive. Slowly, his body began to grow accustomed to the weighted clothes that were placed onto him. Virus passed by the city, over oceans, over forests, and villages. Then suddenly, he was over a large beautiful ocean as he lowered himself down to it lightly. Considering his body was completely straight, he turned to where he would spin on a horizontal axis on his side. The water seemed to split a bit as Virus seemed to become a speeding missile. Slowly, as he was spinning he seemed to lift himself back up into the air while spinning suddenly becoming completely straight again. Laughter was heard, but this laughter was no other than Virus's! He enjoyed Earth, everything that could be mentioned about Earth he loved it.

Continuing his excursion, Korin's tower came into sight! Once he got close enough he halted completely, jerking forward then shot upward into the sky. The tower was huge, he went through clouds and admired the design of the tower. The cat, Korin, was resting until Virus suddenly shot by him heading upwards into the sky. "Hey Korin!!!", Virus said in a cheery tone and the cat jumped up. Simply because of the trail of wind Virus had flying behind him had found its way to Korin and ruffled his fur, he scratched his head with a paw and sweatdropped. "There goes that boy again...", he said in a rather fatigued tone. Suddenly, a large platform came into view for Virus as he blinked and passed the large lookout tower. Looking down at the tower since he had shot past his objective, he slowly descended down onto the platform and looked around. "E-Er...Hello?! Is anyone here?!", Virus stated as he walked around scanning the area. Something caught his eye, it was a sharp glint as he turned around and his fist extended punching a rather sharp object. "Whoes there?!", Virus said as he quickly moved his head left and right. No sign or indentation of who was there, but he knew someone was there...he could feel it. A man who had a completely black skin color and red lips, wearing what was supposedly a genie outfit emerged. A smile was across his face, but Virus held his ground. He took a fighting stance, "Who are you?!", said Virus as the man continued to smile. "My apologies...I had taken you for an intruder, but you seem to be pure at heart...", said the man. Virus blinked and loosened up a bit, " H-Huh?", said Virus as he was utterly suprised the man failed to continue his attack on him. They both had a rather intriguing discussion, Virus had even met Kami who was the owner of this place. "So thats why I came here, Mr.Popo!", said Virus feeling on good terms with the man. Mr.Popo placed his hands behind his back, crossing them. "You came all this way to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?..You must have come a long way...", said Mr.Popo. Virus nodded, "Yeah I did!! If you dont mind..if you can sir...Make it challenging!", he asked. Mr.Popo nodded, "[color=red]Yes, well I can make it quite the challenge...I can take you back to the fights Goku had..would you prefer to fight with Goku in his battles or be in his place and fight his enemies?[color]", said Mr.Popo. Virus let a broad smile appear on his face, he could fight with Goku?! Suddenly, he shook his head...No..He had to become even STRONGER than Goku if not better. "Mr.Popo I would like to fight in his place...I want to experience his adventures and everything of that sort.", said Virus in a serious tone.

Mr.Popo smiled, he led Virus to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and opened the door. Virus walked in, one part of the room had a bed and eating area. Everything else was a white and infinite space, but before Mr.Popo closed the door he said, "Dont get lost...If you do you can get stuck in here forever if you decide to just train alone", said Mr.Popo and with that he shut the door. Virus stood ready, there was no going back as suddenly the scenery changed. He looked around, he wasn't in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber anymore but he still felt its effects. Suddenly, he heard his name being called by a familiar voice. "Virus!!!", shouted the namekian standing behind him. Turning his head he noticed it was Piccolo, he was trembling with excitement but he had to keep himself composed. A crash was heard as the saiyans appeared and Piccolo had a shocked expression on his face. "T-The saiyans?! They arrived early!", said Piccolo as Virus noticed the Z-warriors appearing and gathering together. Like the show, Yamcha was the first to die. "Yamcha!!!", yelled Virus in unison with Krillin. He turned his head and stared at Nappa, he growled and took a fighting stance. "Come on!!! Lets go!!", said Virus as Nappa laughed. "Hahaha!!! Alright then boy..Lets go!", said Nappa as he rushed at Virus and Virus did the same in return. Their fists clashed as they exchanged blow with blow, Virus felt himself getting stronger..he was becoming faster as he dodged Nappa's punches and also exchanged the dodges for blows of his own. Nappa seemed to be angrier, "What?! Heh..I can already tell..Your a saiyan!! Although, no one beats me!!!", said Nappa as his hand began to accumulate Ki energy in a lightning like fashion (ki flarring everywhere but in a safe distance, seeming to have an electrifying effect as well as a powerful effect). Virus sweatdropped and stepped back a bit, "O-Oh no!", said Virus as Nappa let the energy wave go in his direction. Think..Think!! The ki attack was coming at him fast, Virus suddenly accumulated in his hand as well but in a more smoother fashion. A tiny ball of green and silver energy accumulating in the palm of his hand, it then expanded and Virus was gripping onto it like a baseball. Vegeta was watching the fight as the saibamen were fighting the Z-warriors, "Hmm..That boy...", Vegeta whispered. Once the ki energy got close enough, Virus thrusted his hand forward and let it explode into a giant wave of energy as well. It overpowered the current ki Nappa had and overwhelmed him therefore destroying him utterly. Panting, Virus smirked. "" Heh..Hey guys I got e-", Virus turned his head to see the horror as everyone had died leaving Gohan and Krillin. He looked down at Vegeta and landed on the ground, "Your friend wasn't much of a challenge...", said Virus as he folded his arms and slowly descended to the ground. Both his feet landing on the ground lightly as Vegeta began taking a fighting stance, "Heh..I guarantee you I wont be as easy as that Baffoon Nappa.", said Vegeta but Virus spoke up quickly. "Not here...We can't fight here. Follow me.", said Virus as he suddenly shot up into the sky in a arch like motion over Vegeta's head. He laughed maliciously,"Alright then!!! Since you want to delay the inevitable!", said Vegeta as he followed Virus.

Krillin and Gohan blinked as they watched the two of them fly off. "Come on Krillin!!! We have to go help Virus!!", said Gohan as he flew after them. "W-Wait!! Gohan!", said Krillin as he was forced to follow Gohan. After some flying, Virus landed on a rocky platform far away from civilazation as Vegeta did the same but on a higher raised rocky platform. "Im suprised you actually defeated Nappa with such ease being a low class warrior and all. I beg to differ when it comes to our power levels... I am far superiour in strength and status.", said Vegeta as he took his fighting stance. "Well, then! Lets not stall!", said Virus also taking his fighting stance. The wind blew both of their hair and clothes, dead silence followed as Krillin and Gohan arrived but masked and hid their powerlevels to watch the fight. Both fighters pushed off with their right foot as they clashed with fists and kicks. Their punches flew and so did their powerful kicks, they both collided multiple times as they both slowly began to fight and lift up in the air at the same time. Their movements were un-readable, but apparently Virus was having the time of his life. Vegeta got a good hit on Virus which sent him flying backwards, but right before he hit a rocky platform his feet landed lightly on the platform and both pushed off causing the platform to shatter as he dashed back at Vegeta. His fist came right across his face as Vegeta was punched hard enough to fly back into a rocky platform as the rocks crumbled down on him. "Hehehe! Come on! What was that about you fighting me and winning!?", said Virus as he taunted the Saiyan Prince. Light began to emerge from the cracks in the fallen rocks as they suddenly exploded with Vegeta being in a fit of rage, "How dare you draw blood from a noble!!! I am the saiyan Prince! Vegeta!!!", said Virus as he watched Vegeta's movements. Vegeta exploded in Virus direction and got a direct hit on him with a punch in the gut! Virus coughed up some blood as Vegeta raised his clasped hands above his hand and brought it down on Virus which caused him to spiral towards the ground. He caught himself unfortunately by dropping down to hands and knee's so he wouldn't go plummeting into the Earth. Turning his head, Virus stared up at Vegeta who was charging a deadly technique. Laughing evily he released the technique, "Screw you and this blasted planet!!!! You will die!!!", said Vegeta as he laughed.

Virus then cupped his hands and pulled them back quickly, " Kaaaaa....meeee...", said Virus as the sky suddenly turned dark and rocks were beginning to get torn up and disintegrating due to Vegeta's attack. A purple light illuminated the whole battlefield as Virus's ki was being transferred to his cupped hands as a small ball of ki energy began to form and began to flow in a circular motion. "Haaaa.....Meeeee......", Virus said as he suddenly thrusted his hands towards the Galick Gun and they clashed with great power. Vegeta was thoroughly suprised,"W-W-What?!!?!?! Its just like my Galick Gun!!!", shouted Vegeta as he slowly began to push the Kamehameha back towards Virus. This caused Virus some pain as he felt himself slipping, "O-Oh no!!! I am slipping!!", said Virus as Vegeta laughed once more. "This is it..Say goodbye!!!", yelled the saiyan prince. Virus suddenly exploded with power as an aura surrounded him and began to expand around his body greatly, he then began to push the Galick Gun back towards Vegeta. "HAAAAAAA!!!!", Virus yelled as he suddenly was knocked off of his feet and his technique exploded with power as it pushed the Galick Gun back and wiped Vegeta off the face of the Earth. Virus panted as he fell down onto his back, his clothes wripped as he stared up at the sky and the scenery changed back to normal. He was back in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber..."That was...Amazing..", said Virus in between breaths. He then passed out...The first part of his training was complete.

Word Count:2,427

Weighted Training Clothes (50lbs) x3 (Meaning 150lbs used)
Weighted Training Clothes (10lbs) (For every 500 words there was a 10k boost)

HBTC Gains are boosted due to these things.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}   Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}} EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm

9 Million PL
7million stamina
6.5million speed
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
VirusXxX

VirusXxX

PostSubject: Re: Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}   Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}} EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Act 2 ~

Virus sat up immediately, looking around the room he noticed he was no longer wearing a shirt but he had been wrapped up with bandages to cover his wounds. Walking out from behind the corner was Mr.Popo, his hands behind his back as usual with his lips curling upward into a smile. "Oh good your up...", said Mr.Popo as he approached the bed Virus had been laying in. Virus stared at Mr.Popo, his face held a confused expression. "How long was I out?..", said Virus as Mr.Popo continued smiling. "You were out for a few days..Me and Kami thought you were dead for sure!", said Mr.Popo as he snapped his fingers and a large tray of food appeared infront of Virus. "Eat up..You need your strength. I can tell you aren't finished with your training.", said Mr.Popo. Virus clasped his hands together and suddenly began eating the food! Not in a normal way though, he was stuffing his face with multiple pieces of meat and food. Having a rather shocked expression on his face, Mr.Popo seemed confused as to how a single boy could be eating so much so fast! "E-Err...Virus...Would you like to do what you did yesterday when you were put into Goku's place?", said Mr.Popo. While he was eating, Virus began to speak as crumbs could be seen all over his mouth. "Sure! Vegeta was strong but I want someone stronger...I want to go to Freiza this time!", stated Virus as he was eating which caused most of his words to sound slurred or mumbled. Finally swallowing his food, Virus stared at Mr.Popo who was still shocked about him eating at such an alarming rate. Snapping out of his trance, Mr.Popo laughed. " All of you saiyans...You go down and are ready to get back to the action so quickly!", stated Mr.Popo. Virus jumped out of the bed and stretched, his wounds had been healed due to the much needed rest he got. Walking over to the dresser, he noticed there was a stack of clothes. Picking them up he felt the weight, this notified him as these clothes being his. Putting them on, he cracked his knuckles and headed straight back to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Mr.Popo let Virus inside and closed the door behind him once he had walked inside, he cracked his knuckles once more and the setting changed to Namek. Looking around, he felt power levels in the distance and crouched down to the ground a bit. The sash around his waist to keep his clothes together began to move slightly as if breeze was blowing it, but no breeze was occuring. So did Virus hair! His hair began moving as he suddenly exploded with power, jumping up into the air he suddenly shot off in the direction of the power levels. Meanwhile, where the power levels were located..Vegeta and the others were facing the Ginyu Force. Panting heavily, Vegeta had one eye closed and the other open. Blood trickling down the side of his face as Recoome laughed, "Hahahaha!!! Whats the matter Vegeta? I thought you were stronger than that.", said Recoome as he suddenly performed his Ginyu Force pose. Growling, Vegeta spread his arms out wide on each side and gathered energy into the center of the palms of his hands. The small dot began to expand as Vegeta slammed his hands together, his fingers pointing out to the side and releasing a large amount of ki energy. Recoome took his battle stance and took the attack head on, the resulting explosion alerted Virus as he increased his speed leading to the battle field. On his way there, Virus had thoughts running through his head. He noticed the ki energy difference between who he thought was there and the unknown enemy, the attack Vegea used had no effect on Recoome and they once again began to fight. He could feel it...Virus could feel the exchanging of blows as they came into view. Suddenly, everyone froze as Gohan's face lit up. "Virus!!!", said Gohan as Krillin also began to laugh. "Your here!!! I can't believe it!", said Krillin in a rather excited tone. Vegeta only stared, dumbfounded at Virus new found power. W-What is this mockery!? Virus doesn't feel the same as when we fought..what happened?!, stated a dumbfounded Vegeta inside of his head. Recoome laughed and turned so that he was facing Virus, "So you came to get beat to? You seem stronger than the other one's..This will be fun!", said Recoome stretching as Virus face stayed the same, as well as his expression. "I can't forgive anyone who causes harm to my friends...", said Virus as Recoome laughed once more. He crossed his arms over his head and opened his mouth, "Recoome...Er-", something felt odd. Recoome blinked and then coughed up a ton of blood, Virus had already delivered the first blow to his gut and it was pretty powerful. The big man gripped his stomach and fell over right next to Virus at his feet, Burter and Jeice's eyes widened. "J-Jeice...Did you see...that?", said Burter with a shocked expression on his face. Jeice nodded slowly, but then chuckeled. "Y-Yeah...but..We can take him!! He cant beat the both of us!", noted Jeice as they landed on each side of Virus, Jeice being in the front and Burter being in the back. Vegeta was amazed completely,"W-What...He...defeated Recoome as if it was nothing!!!", said Vegeta. He couldn't believe his eyes as he began speaking to himself within his subconscious. C-Can it be?...I cant believe it..No..I wont accept it! Has Virus truly become...a super saiyan?!, while he was having a hard time to digest this..Virus was standing upright witih his hands at his sides.

Burter mocked Virus, "Hahaha!!! You have no idea who your dealing with..The blue hurricane and red magma of the Ginyu Force! I am the absolute fastest in the universe!!! Lets get em Jeice!", yelled a confident Burter. Jeice nodded, "Yeah!! Lets get em' mate!", yelled Jeice as they charged him from opposite directions. Suddenly, they both were punched in their faces but Virus didn't move..he hadn't moved a muscle!..or..did he? Burter shook his head and blinked,"W-W-What the hell!? Jeice...Did you see that!?", yelled Burter as Jeice shook his head as well. Y-Yeah!!!...H-He didn't even move!! Although, I felt as if I had just been punched!!", yelled Jeice. Virus seemed care-free as he placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head to the side. "Whaa?...3 simple punches on each of you and you couldn't count that? Are you all feeling okay?", said Virus not really being alarmed. Burter growled,"Three?! What do you mean three...", said Burter as he rushed at Virus and so did Jeice. They both threw an alarming mount of punches and kicks, but they couldn't land a single hit on Virus! Virus had been dipping and dodging, his head moving from side to side and him side-stepping out of the way..it was as if this was a habit to him! Suddenly, Virus grabbed both Jeice's and Burter's fists as he held them in place. They both struggled to get away, but couldn't as he suddenly let them go and preformed an all-around sweep kick knocking them both off of their feet. Jumping back up to his original position, he crossed his arms over his chest and thrusted his hands in both directions as an invisible force knocked the both of them away. The power of this attack caused dust to fly up and out from underneath his feet, slowly standing back upright with his hands at his sides..Burter and Jeice were panting heavily. "W-What?! How...I am the fastest in the universe!!", shouted Burter as his aura exploded around him. "Well, starting today you can start calling yourself second fastest!", Virus commented. Jeice tried to calm Burter down and during that time, Virus appeared behind Burter withi hands raised above his head and slamming them down on top of Burter's head sending him towards the ground. Recoome and Burter weren't dead but they were close to it, turning to Jeice who had a horrified look on his face..he flew away and went to go get Captain Ginyu. Flying back down to the ground, he landed lightly as Gohan and Krillin ran up to him jumping up and down talking to him. Vegeta stood their with his arms folded, laughing a bit he lifted up his hand and waved. "Hey! Vegeta!", said Virus but Vegeta only turned his head and looked away. This caused Virus to laugh more, meanwhile Jeice had been informing Captain Ginyu of the situation but that wasn't Virus main concern. "They will be back eventually...I am suspecting that to be honest...", stated Virus.

Definetly, Captain Ginyu and Jeice appeared and landed on the ground lately. "Thats him Captain! He is the guy who beat us up!", yelled Jeice. Captain Ginyu laughed, "Are you serious? This guy is the one who beat you? Come on now Jeice look at his hair!", said Captain Ginyu. Vegeta stepped up beside Virus, "Hey Vegeta...There are two of them...I am going to need your help on this one.", said Virus as Vegeta chuckeled and nodded. "Suure Virus..I will help you.", said Vegeta and just when Captain Ginyu dashed at Virus, Vegeta took off into the sky and headed straight for the dragon balls. "Damnit Vegeta!!!", shouted Virus and he was taken by suprise when Captain Ginyu punched him in the face. Suddenly, the fists began to fly and Jeice chased after Vegeta trying to stop him. In no time...Vegeta and Jeice had been exchanging blows. Virus was exchanging blows with Captain Ginyu with Virus landing more blows than he was taking them. Captain Ginyu jumped back and so did Virus taking a pose, "Hope your ready to die!! Your facing the infamous Captain Ginyu!", shouted Captain Ginyu. Virus mimicked the pose, "Like this?", asked Virus trying his best to mimick the pose. Captain Ginyu shook his head, "No!!! Your other knee has to go up not in any way is it like that!", shouted Ginyu in protest. Virus nodded and made the necessary changes, but then they both stopped the poses and Captain Ginyu chuckeled. "You have strength, but there is no possible way you could ever compare to me.", stated Ginyu with a smile on his face. Virus blinked, "What are you talking about? I haven't even been using my full power...", said Virus as they suddenly ascended into the air. Ginyu only laughed, "Stop bluffing! Its okay if thats your lim-", but Ginyu's eyes widened as Virus began to power up. The scouter on his face activated and the numbers began to increase, "F-Four million...", said Ginyu as the power level continued to go up and once it reached eight million the scouter shattered and Ginyu gripped his head. "Thats impossible!!! No one could be that strong!!", said Ginyu as he dashed like a bullet into the ocean below them. Virus blinked and watched him dash into the water.

Meanwhile, Vegeta had managed to destroy Jeice and he dashed back to the ship in order to get the dragon balls. After Ginyu had cooled off, Virus had managed to defeat him and dodge his Body Change technique. Panting, he had to be brought to a bacta tank located on the inside of a ship. Virus had been stripped naked and placed inside of the healing tank, he winced as he seemed to be knocked out and decided to let the tank heal him. Time elapsed and passed, Vegeta and the others had summoned the dragon and revived Piccolo and used some other wishes. Vegeta didn't get his wish of immortality which left him pissed, Freiza had appeared and went into his final form after he got threw playing games. Piccolo had been defeated again, Vegeta and the others were being beaten badly and thats when Virus woke up when he figured something was wrong. The healing tank opened up and Virus coughed heavily, his hair wet and pressed down with the liquids of the healing tank spilling out everywhere. Standing up he walked over to his clothes and dried himself off, putting his clothes back on once more. Exiting the ship he took off high into the sky and headed towards the battlefield, eventually arriving as he landed down on the ground. "Oh? Another saiyan? I am suprised I missed one of you.., stated Frieza in a rather suprised tone. Virus stood their and glared at him, but Vegeta outstretched his hand at Virus. Suddenly, Vegeta began to cry...tears streamed down his face. "Virus...Please..De..feat Freiza. He destroyed our family..our planet..our race...Please redeem us Virus.", said a crying Vegeta and Freiza glared. "Why dont you just die already?", said Freiza as he pointed a finger at Vegeta and a thin beam of energy pierced his heart. Virus eyes widened as he turned to Freiza, "You bastard!!! He didn't deserve to die...Whats wrong with you?!", said Virus as he dashed at Freiza and got a hit in..his fist hit Frieza straight off across his face which caused him to stumble back. Freiza laughed and licked his lips, dashing at Virus as they both exchanged blows. Sometimes they would be in one place, then appear in another..It was as if the whole world was their battlefield. Virus had been knocked around a few times, which caused him to get fatigued more than usual. Freiza knocked him down towards the ocean, but before he could hit the water Freiza's tail wrapped around his neck and began to choke him. The changling laughed at the struggling saiyan, suddenly Virus opened his mouth and bit Freiza's tail which caused Freiza to let go immediately. Virus coughed heavily, his clothes were ripped and he had battle scars. Suddenly, the whole battle stopped as Mr.Popo appeared out of no where. "You aren't ready...", said Mr.Popo

Virus had grown angry, "What do you mean I am not ready!? I am definetly ready!!!!! Dont tell me something like that!, shouted Virus in protest. Mr.Popo seemed un-fazed,"You would have been killed...Stop telling yourself things like that.", said Virus as he walked away from Mr.Popo and outside of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Sitting infront of the building, he crossed his legs and meditated...Part two of his training was complete.

Word count:2,608

Weighted Training Clothes (50lbs) x3
Weighted Training Clothes (10lbs) every 500 words is a 10k boost.

HBTC gains.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}   Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}} EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:55 pm

11mil all stats
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}   Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}} Empty

Back to top Go down

Virus Ultimate Training session!!!{{Private}}
Page 1 of 1