DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Training in dem woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Training in dem woods Empty
PostSubject: Training in dem woods   Training in dem woods EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 am

Garruk continued his small journey in the woods. He suddenly fell, then he saw his shoes were untied. 'Not again,' Garruk thought. He got up and made sure he had no cuts. Of course, he didn't have any cuts. Garruk then kneeled down and began tying his shoe.

'Hmmm. What to do, what to do. Well, normally in times like this, I should train, or...I should just train. It always made me feel so much better. Wait what am I going to do again? Oh that's right I was going to go train,' Garruk thought his long thought. Garruk then went deeper in the woods.

When he was comfortable with the scenery, he stopped to begin. He loved the way the forest looked. It's lush green leaves. The way how trees made small rustling noises as it danced with the wind. Garruk saw small ants crawling around. One of them crawled on him. He watched the small, little puny ant. By the time it reached Garruk's hand, it was smushed by Garruk's fingers. Garruk looked at the tree as it danced with the wind. It was odd, because, there was no wind.

How were the leaves on the trees rustling if there were no winds? That one question came straight through Garruk's mind. Garruk looked in to the tree and he saw what he had seen. He knew he was just about to have an adventure with this sight. He surprised with what he had seen. He couldn't believe what he saw.

In the tree was a person. A male, to be exactly exact. He had a light peach colored skin. He was dressed in a bright, blue shirt. He had on a pair of dark black jeans. Garruk could only see a bit of detail, due to the shading of the trees' leaves. So far, what Garruk could see, was his skin color, the man's blue-green eyes which were staring straightdead at Garruk.

"Well, well, well. It seems as if I have a visitor," Garruk had said with big smile.
"You mean you?" The man said trying to make Garruk snap.
"A wisecracker, eh? I can't blame you, popping wisecracks can be fun. What's your name kid?" Garruk had asked.
"First of all, it's Mark. Second of all, I'm not a 'kid' or whatever you called me. If you want me too, I can prove my 'unkidliness' in battle," Mark had challenged.
"Everything is always proved with battle isn't it? Okay, I guess I'll fight. Had nothing to do anyway," Garruk had accepted Mark's challenge in to battle.

Now that Mark was out of the tree they can begin the battle. Before they started, Garruk sensed Mark's power level. Garruk was very impressed that his power level was close to his own.

Mark threw a fist heading towards Garruk's face. Garruk watched as punch came closer. Just as it was going to reach Garruk's breathe, Garruk moved away. His movement caused the effect of Mark epically failing. Apperently, Mark put too much power into his fist, which made him fall over. "Wow, what fail!!!" Garruk said as he started to burst out laughing.

"Hey stop laughing at me! It's not cool," Mark had said sadly. Mark then tried to surprise Garruk by shoving a fist up Garruk's stomach. The punch had landed complteley successfully. It wasn't long until Mark saw the afterimage disappear. Mark looked around him and saw two more afterimages. He fired a ki blast to both of them, just to see that Garruk wasn't in on the scene.

Just to finish it off, Garruk sent a kick which came from the tree. The right foot of the great Garruk was on the stomach of the one known as Mark. Garruk regretted the kick, mainly because after a few minutes of feeling the kick, Mark blew chunks. 'Who knew a mixture of tuna, mayo, and stomach acids would look so...cool?' Kyo thoguht to himself. "Hey, how did you do that attack you did to my little afterimages?" Kyo asked. But, Mark was too sick to answer.

Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training in dem woods   Training in dem woods EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:42 am

25,000 All stats
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Training in dem woods   Training in dem woods EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:57 am

Part Two

Garruk was very impressed to see a human be so strong. He wondered how that guy did that amazingly amazing, brightly bright attack. Garruk just had to know how he did that attack. Even though it was just an afterimage, Garruk still felt the pain. It hurt him to see an attack that he didn't know.

'How could a human, do such an attack? Hmm. Let me see. He basically put all his ki in just one measle attack. How can someone do that? What little witch. I swear, he probably has all the witchcraft potions in his rooms or something like that. Ugh!! I have to stop going off topic! Now...what was I thinking again? Oh yeah!! His ki-based attack. He's probably training or something. Man, I swear, I'm going to leave him to die. He is probably training under some guy. Let's see who can he be training under? Ryu? No, wait. He's from Street Fighter. OKay...let's see,' Garruk thought to himself.

It didn't take long for Garruk to see the bright red shirt. Garruk can recognize who it was. It was his good friend, Mark. "Back for a rematch, eh?" Garruk questioned the unknown Mark person. Mark was wearing a gi. The usual colors, a bright, bloody, red shirt. The color of his pants were the usual dark, shadowed, black. What caught the eye of the great Garruk, was his belt. It was in the color of his pants.

"Most definently," Mark replied with a smile.

"I know all about your technique! It's called a ki blast is it not? Well, it does not matter. Want to know why? Because, I learned it," Garruk said with a braggy tone.

"What?!? How could you learn that in one day!? How can you just learn how to fire all your energy in to a beam in one, small, miniscule, measely measel day!? Know didn't even show, or tell you how," Mark said with a big surprise. Little did Mark know that he answered one of Garruk's question. Garruk had found himself completely dumbfounded.

"You're right, Mark. You know, nobody did explain to me how to fire a Ki blast. Except for you," Garruk had said with a devious smile.

Mark was completely surprised by Garruk's statement. He could not belive what he had just heard. He began to mumble a lot under his breath. It something about him calling himself with a whole bunch of negative commments on himself.

"Hey, you kiss your mother with that of yours? You should really clean it sometime," Garruk said laughing.

Full of anger and rage, Mark sent a a fist coming straight for Garruk's helpless stomach. The made a huge impact on Garruk. Garruk fell to the floor. He groaning in pain. "I am not stupid, I know this is all a trick. I can see you in the trees," Mark had said. Mark turned around towards the thin, big, lush, green, leafy, tree. Mark began charging up his ki. It was not until Garruk got up and gave Mark a headlock.

"Rule number one, never turn around on your opponent, adversary, or enemy," Garruk said as he burst out laughing.

Garruk threw Mark on the ground. The headlock was so strong, it apparently knocked out Mark. 'Aww man, I wanted to knock him out with a ki blast!! Whatever, I'll do it anyway' Garruk thought with a smile. Garruk did as he promised and a small bright green ki blast.
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Training in dem woods   Training in dem woods EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:01 am

10,000 all stats
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in dem woods   Training in dem woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in dem woods
Page 1 of 1