DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Cyril's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necro
Necro

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 am

Cyril strolled into the academy and looked around curiously, finding no one he pulled a dull gold pocket watch from his pocket and flipped it open. Well he was on time, but where was everyone else? "Hello?" Cyril called out, stuffing the watch back into his breast pocket
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:17 am

A dark, shadowy figure appeared behind the person and knocked a frozen mutton leg over his head, causing Cyril to fall to the floor, unconcious. The figure stuffed him in a potato sack. The figure withdrew his face from his hood revealing... Rick Astley!

Ricky threw the sack over his shoulder and was proceeding to take him behind the building and...

Astley fell over, as well, dropping the sack. The newest figure laid his hand on the sack, channelling his energy. He was able to awaken Cyril. The orange figure backed up slowly and switched clothes with Astley, so he can look all badass and cloaked.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Necro
Necro

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:21 am

Cyril awakes with a jolt and almost attacked the cloak figure standing near him but restrained himself, perhaps this was some odd initiation here. He had heard that things were a bit odd in Artik's Academy, "Who are you?" asked Cyril who was a bit wary after being knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 am

Artik revealed himself. "I am Artik." He turned around to the nearly-naked body of Rick Astley and blew it up, collecting another jar of Astley Dust. He raised an eyebrow at Cyril. "'A bit odd' is a complete understatement, Cyril." He sliently chuckled to himself. Ruler, he loved being omniscient.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:32 am

"Well, my source used a bit more...vulgar choice of words for this place." Cyril said, looking behind him. Cyril looks where there had previously been a human "Who the hell was that?" Cyril backed off a step, thinking Artik had just killed an innocent.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:38 am

"Space pirate. He knocked you out. Put you in a sack... Fondled you." Artik blinked. "Wait, no, that last was me." Artik looked the guy up and down. "Cyril is too plain...", he muttered, "Oh! I'll call you... Orrun!"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 am

Cyril edges away. Cyril knew now at least that he didn't kill a random stranger but perhaps this was worse... "Orrun?" Cyril questioned "and did you enjoy it?" Cyril decided it was best to level with the crazy man.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am

"Orrun.", he agreed. "Now come over here."

His eyes turned dark as Oran took over. "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 am

Orrun takes a few steps closer, seemingly unfazed by the sudden switch in personality. After all, Orrun was two people in one. He was curious though, was there perhaps another of his kind residing in this dimension? No, he would have been able to tell.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 am

"No. I'm merely a slug-demon-thing possessing an orage monkey man. Completley normal.", he stated, after reading his mind. "But seriously, come closer."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:56 am

"Completely normal?" Orrun muttered "I'll have to take your word for it." Orrun walks a closer to Oran
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:01 am

Artik laid an arm on Orrun's shoulder. They transceded time and space.

Too be continued... Here...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyril's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril's Training   Cyril's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyril's Training
Page 1 of 1