DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Shattered life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

J was wandering around town looking for a place to sleep. He knew even if he found a place there would be no way he could sleep. He missed his family and wanted a regular life again. If people knew what he was his life would be even more miserable and J couldn't think of anything that could make life better.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Chi-zu was walking along the sidewalk, It had just been re-done, but she walked on this side everyday and didn't care. Her mind jittered random thoughts that were strange to other normal humans, things such as having powerful allies, great challenges and advancing in her training. She hadn't minded that she was so different to the other humans, she was happy to be different. It added to her personality and made it her own. As she walked off of the newly done sidewalk, she bumped into a young boy. She noticed when she did so, he hit the ground just the same as she did.

"Oh, I... uh, sorry." She jumped up in embarrassment and offered her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm

J was in his own thoughts thinking about his family when a girl bumped into him. He listened as she apologized and offered him a hand to help him up. J took the hand and got up. "Don't worry about it. I should have been paying attention. I have worse things on my mind anyways." J looked at her. She was different from the other humans somehow but he couldn't put a finger on it.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Chi-zu smiled, "I didn't hurt you at all did I?" She looked him up and down, he seemed fine, so she took it as a no. "Want to walk along with me and talk?" She looked over at a flag blowing in the wind and a bell ringing. She needed someone to talk to, its been a while since she has talked to a human, around her age, so she took a chance with this boy to figure out what he was.

There has to be one human about my age that i can talk to, I am going insane!
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:35 pm

J thought about her offer for a minute. She seems nice enough. It wouldn't hurt to chat. "It's okay I'm fine. Also I guess it wouldn't hurt if I talked to you. After all I hav nowhere to go. I'm J by the way." J stuck out his hand. This might help me get over the death of my family.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Chi-zu walked along the sidewalk, and stopped near a forest trail. She loved it here, for many reasons. Mainly, she always came here and it was always quiet. Chi-zu walked over to a tree with a strange carving in it. It read "Espoir" in an extremely fancy script.

"Well, I come here everyday. I guess I just bring a book... It use to be just me coming down here, but I have met several people on my way here." She looked over at him.

"So what are you? Not to creep you out, but im just curious..." Chi-zu smiled at him as she pulled a book out of her bag.

I know its probably a little weird to ask anyone that, especially a human, but its better than beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 pm

J got nervous as she asked him what he was. He wanted to change the subject but if he lies about it nothing would get accomplished. J sighed and took a breath. "I am a human that was experimented on by the Genetics Research Association. They wanted to make a new warrior by no one would volunteer so they kidnapped me and killed my family." J paused as tears came to his eyes.

"I'm sorry but this happened so recently I'm still having trouble getting over it. You wouldn't happen to have a tissue in that bag would you." J didn't want to burden him with his story so he changes the subject.

"Anyways you still haven't told me your name. Also how did you know I was different from any other human?"
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm

She looked into his eyes sympathetically as he explained his background. When he asked her how she had known he was different from the other humans, she responded,

"I didn't, I hadn't wanted to beat around the bush to find out what you were. You are more human than any other person I have met down here." Chi-zu digged around in her bag, there wasn't any tissues, but she felt bad for the young boy, so she stood up.

"I heard you didn't have a home. Your human enough to me, and I trust you." She smiled, closing her eyes and cocking her head to the side.

"Ill take you to my home, you can stay there if you would like. Although im sure you wouldn't... Its pretty hectic in there..." She bit her lip reminded of the previous saiyans that infested her home and life.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

J was surprised at how kind this person was to him. "Thank you. I would love to have anplace to stay. It's better then sleeping in a rundown building in the cold. Anyways if you don't mind I would like to finish my story if you don't mind. I just need to tell someone about it to get it off my back."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 pm

"Sure, I needed a shoulder to lean on with my past too." She smiled.
"Why don't you tell me about it on the way there, and by the way, my name is Chi-zu. Some people call me Zu in short."
She helped him up and walked out of the forest towards her home. She nodded her head towards him to continue his background story.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 pm

J's eyes started to water as her kindness made him think of his family. "Well after they captured me they did horrible tests. That's basically all I know since they wipes my mind clean. I escaped when a rogue experiment attacked the research station for revenge destroying everything and setting everyone free. I want to follow in that experiments footsteps and get revenge on everyone that ruined my life." J paused to regain his composure as he started to cry a little.

"before all this happened I was just a normal boy with a family and siblings and friends. I've wanted to go back to that life but it seems impossible." The memories were too sad for J as he slumped down under a tree.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Chi-zu listened to the boy tell her about how he had escaped the research station, and has wanted revenge ever since. She nodded in encouragement when he paused. Then listend intently as he finished his story.

"Come on now, be strong." She said through her grunt to heave him up onto his feet. Chi-zu lifted her left arm and wiped his tears away with her sleeve.

"Coming?" She asked with a smile that was blocked by the hair the wind blew into her face.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:49 pm

J was again reminded of his family as ChiZu showed her kindness. J then noticed that it started to rain. "What is this? Some kind of cheesy movie. Anyways yes let's go. But let's race. Last one there is a evil alien." Then J launched off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Chi-zu watched as he got a head start. She smiled to herself as he sprinted. Bracing herself, she stretched her back, then took a leap towards her home. The water hitting her skin felt like several tiny, cold taps, it was invigorating. Chi-zu looked up at the boy, he was far ahead, and easilly as well. She boosted her speed, but to her surprise, he gained in speed too.

Wow, he is really fast... I don't think I can keep up...

Chi-zu sent ki to her legs to have her move quicker, but her stamina was sloppy, and she had to slow down. Tired, she realized this boy hadn't broken a sweat, but she was already home despite what usually would have been a long walk. "Wow, your pretty fast!" Chi-zu exclaimed in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 pm

J realized that he was running a little too fast for her. Then he looked ahead and realized he was going to fast to avoid hitting a wall. J slowed down but still slammed into the wall. "Ow, that didn't feel good." J just realized Zu had complemented her. "Thanks." J looked around at Zu's place. "This place is really nice. Wish I had a holme like this." J realized what he said and sartre to talk nervously. "So why don't you show me around."
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

When J asked to go in, she nodded. Chi-zu walked up to the door and opened it, the door made a strange and loud creaking noise that hurt her ears.
"Agh! Im gonna have to get fixed..." She muttered as she waved him in. The room was clean, strangely enough as if it was so clean you could eat off any object in the room. A large bookcase was to the side of the entrance against the lime green walls that added a special brightness to it. The bookcase was filled with books, but one remained ont the top that was alone. The couch was a leather black couch, that looked fresh and new, while the black coffee table was in front of it. The television however, was old and looked antique, as if it was handed down from generations. An archway opened up to the kitchen. As Chi-zu and J walked in, her cat Aiko hopped over to her and rubbed along her legs for attention and affection. Chi-zu picked her up and began to pet her.

"J, meet Aiko, Aiko meet J." Chi-zu said holding her up to J.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:05 pm

J looked around. The place was amazing but didn't seem natural. Then he looked at Aiko. "He looks like you. Your home is also very impressive. Are your parents home?"

J wanted to see more of the house and see if he could learn more about ChiZu. There was something different about her. It was as if something in her mind was haunting her.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Chi-zu listened to him say his cat had looked like her...

Strange... How could a cat look like me...

She smiled to herself, and continued to smile as he complimented her home... until he had mentioned her parents. A slow, but a pained frown developed on her face. Her lips felt heavy, so she couldn't hide her sorrow and shrug her way out of this conversation... Maybe she could talk her way out of it.

"I uh... My parents arn't close to me as of right now." She said, her frown still cemented to her face.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm

J instantly noticed something wrong. He was pretty good at noticing non verbal signs and saw her sorrow. J didn't want to force her to talk about it. He didn't want her to get depressed. J decided to give her a chance to change the subject. "I can tell something's wrong. If you want to talk about it like you let me talk about my past. If you don't want to then we can change the subject. J tried to sound as friendly as he could.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Chi-zu walked over to the couch, with Aiko sleeping in her arms. The cat did a lazy sneeze once Chi-zu sat down, and laid down on her lap. Chi-zu continued to pet Aiko. She patted down on the couch, offering J a place to sit.

"Well, my parents tried to kill me. Quite frankly, I don't consider that to be "close" and I hope you don't." She offered him a joking smile.

"The reason why, is because I can be swayed to evil or good if true love hits my heart. Kajo was an old ex of mine..." Chi-zu hesitated at the word ex, but continued, "...he was evil, and tried to sway me to his side. Im the most powerful human female, I guess. The enchantment he placed on my left arm causes me to only give birth to powerful children. Im not sure how powerful, but obviously pretty damn strong." She looked up at him, making sure he was following her background story.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

J had a funny feeling in his stomach that he didn't recognize. He decided to ignore it. "Who's this Kajo you're talking about?"

J Instantly got interested at the mention of evil and good. He didn't know why he was so interested but something about Zu seemed different and he still couldn't figure out what it was and hoping she would explain it to him in this backstory. J realized then that she had a spot for him to sit down. So j sat down and listened to the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Chi-zu glanced at him, his eyes were filled with curiousity as he asked who Kajo was. She nodded, and continued to explain further in depth. "Kajo was a saiyan, their race is rumored to be cold, ruthless, cunning, and even evil. I guess he proved it true recently. I had last seen him alive 9 years ago. He came to me more recently in a dream. Truthfully, even if you asked me why I still love him, I couldn't give you a good answer. I think its because of the enchantment on my arm, I cant choose between good or evil myself, I can only change when true love comes into play..." Chi-zu smiled, but it was an emotionless smile. "Any questions?" She asked, looking at his jacket, she hadn't wanted to look him in the eyes yet.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

J was still interested but he didn't want to push her if that's all she wanted to say. "So do you have any food? I just haven't had any food in awhile. I'm pretty hungry." Truthfully J was only a little hungry but he needed time to think by himself. A lot was swirling around in his head and he needed to sort things out.
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:52 pm

"Absolutely, just help yourself to anything in the fridge." She stood up and led him to a large silver fridge. The fridge had a freezer to the side of it, along with a stove, dishwasher, and several smaller appliances along the wall near it. When she opened the fridge, it was cold because they both had still been wet from the rain outside. Chi-zu shivered, but extended her arm to the fridge. "Help yourself to anything you want." She said as she walked back to the couch and turned the television on. The news explained the weather forecast and how hard it was pouring.
Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 pm

J made himself a sandwhich even though he wasn't hungry. He didn't want her to know his was an excuse to get away for a minute. She's so nice even though she doesn't know me. Why? J was still confused but decided to go back after he got a glass of water. "Thanks for being so nice to me. This is much better than sitting in a rundown house in the freezing cold." J didn't realize that he was actually hungry and wolfed down the sandwich in a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered life   Shattered life Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next