DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Welcome To Shattered Hope: III

Go down 
+3
Zilo
Makoto
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

Welcome To Shattered Hope: III Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:05 pm

This is Shattered Hope: The Neo DragonVerse Era. In the Shattered Hope forum that this one was based from, the Universe (Forums) were destroyed, so it makes sense to create a new version, more closely related to Null Zone: Infinity, while still resembling S H. Those who were on any of the following DBZ Forums may keep their stats as follows:

Shattered Hope (II)- All stats

Null Zone Infinity- Half Stats (Half of the halfed P L is your speed).

Return Of Conflict- 1/4 Stats.

Shattered Hope (I; before the Return Of Conflict)- 1/16 Stats.

This is a haven where those who were in a RP Site with a guy named That retarded asshole legendary monkey. I hated him. may find solace from his wrath.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 am

Say hello to the number 1 legendary saiyan :D
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am

Hey, Makoto!
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Welp Say hello to the Half Saiyan man Zilo. Considering i don't have my character anymore on shattered since it was kinda wiped. I still manage to remember instead of having the SSJ3 or above i had a gigi Super saiyan which increased my power by 6.5x
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

If you want, you can use Null Zone's old Races. They had Half-Saiyans. Of course, Rampoh was high when he did the Transformation data, so I'll to make it more "Shattered Hope-y"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

lol no not that. Since i did a race change and cut my power in half i couldn't go past ssj3 so instead i made Gigi to replace the 3 other forms.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 pm

First of all does anyone want to make an appearance in the Backstory?

Alright time to assign some jobs.

Zilo: If you could, do the rest of Northern Galaxy (including HBTC). Just the shell of the Forums, I'll add the insides asap.

Makoto: Please, uh... start "Other Things" category, with Capsule Corp, Tech list, and quest list? Just the shell of the Forums, I'll add the insides asap.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 am

The black kid's back! As you guys don't know I am 12. So I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi guys! Long time no see!

Well, the little android girl is back. It's a shame I can't remember my stats from the old site since it's been so long, but my character was never meant to be a powerhouse in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Hey, Preach, Mayu. Sorry, if it seems it took awhile to reply, schools started back so... yeah. I'll try my best to get on more, and get the NPCs back in shape so we can do the Player Character part...

Oh, and Mayu:

Powerlevel: 35,300
Stamina: 35,300
Speed: 34,900
Zenni: 5,500
Techniques: Ki Blast, Flight, Energy Steal, Android Shield

Oh, and anyone saying Grinny's name will notice it is a censored word. Hence it showing up weird in the intial topic post.
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Awesome. So, do we have a character limit? I definitely want to rp with Mayu again. I might bring Baljra back at some point, but there's another character concept I've been rolling around in my head.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 pm

So far, no. I trust you guys won't overdo it with characters. If there happens to be a rapid flux of new members after clicking "Send", I'll check the IP's, and get the people that have a ridiculous amount of characters to figure out which are their favorites. For now, though, wait till I add it to Rules/Guides... now, to figure which it would go under...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 pm

The command has been given out. Time to evacuate the old site. Wrap up any insults you have left for Grinny and get the hell outta there. Once everyone's gone, I can go all out on the bastard. I'm sorry I let it get this far.

In other news:

The Roleplaying will be started soon! I just need to figure out some more NPC dialogue...
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Awesome. I'll help out in whatever way I can. Just keep in mind that work has to come first.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Yes, I understand that.

Note: I got all the stats of (most of) those who were active around the time Keit and Alex were admins...
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 am

I was active. This is good. Btw Artik, Can Half Saiyan be a official race?
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:12 pm

So, would the stats you listed for me earlier be my starting stats once I posted my character? I think I was in Shattered Hope(II), but I'm not familiar with the other options you listed.

Also, you were asking if anyone wanted to make an appearance in the backstory. Like, what our characters did on the last site, or making up random additions?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Preach, I've been thinking about that... the only race I won't allow is Kai. I'll only allow a handful of Dragon, in ratio to the amount of characters created so far. For example: one at this point, two at 15 characters, etc...

Mayu, its optional if you want to make a charicter topic if I knew the character(s) created.

As for the other sites listed, those were all sites That retarded asshole legendary monkey. I hated him. created, with the exception of Null Zone Infinity.

Lastly, what I meant about the saga is that anyone can Rp in it. The characters can make cameos/roles in it, if they want. Its up to you if you just want to appear in the background, or help out. There will be more options when we get there for two reasons:

1.) I don't want to give away too much.

2.) I'm just gonna wing it, with some exceptions being I have a few ideas I'd like to implement.

PS. Mayu, Grinit3 IS the owner of SH II... he's a trickster S.o.b...
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I know who he is. Baljra was my other character on the site, and I've posted a few times as her recently.

I think I'll post my application anyway. I like to double check info for certain posts, and it could always serve as an example character topic for any new people that show up.

Also, it might be fun to roleplay Mayu getting freaked out when she wakes up in King Yemma's office. I think I might make a post or two.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Just making sure you knew, I wouldnt have said anything had I not known you were also Baljra.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Let the Saga begin! *Fanfare*

Lol, can't think of anything else for the NPCs to say so...
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Everyone's favorite palindrome is back. I'm happy too a new site up. I'm happy i checked my email now.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 am

Err... I get that your name is a palindrome... but who *were* you? Not to be rude...
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm

I think that was Jack Off....
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Ah, thought so...
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 pm

*question kabuki drums* The guardian of earth, the guy who made green sexy! Tge one and only Maneki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Shattered Hope: III   Welcome To Shattered Hope: III Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Shattered Hope: III
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next