DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

EARF VS EARTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janko
Janko

EARF VS EARTH Empty
PostSubject: EARF VS EARTH   EARF VS EARTH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Janko IM'ed near a huge source of energy he could feel barelling towards the planet, it was absolutely huge. What he was awestruck to see was another planet 10 times bigger then earth flying towards it at extremely high speed, disturbing the equilibrium of all the others as it speed towards the pale blue dot. "Now would be a good time to get Maneki." Janko IM'ed too Maneki on the outpost too ask him for help. "We got a problem bro."

Planet Earf - 200x Earths Gravity, 75,000 miles diameter, Evil Alien inhabitants.
PL - 500,000,000 (One big shot can destroy it, or alot of small ones..)

Last edited by Janko on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

EARF VS EARTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EARF VS EARTH   EARF VS EARTH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Maneki turned to Janko and said "I know. I could sense life coming towards Earth in a large capacity. I didn't think it would be an entire planet though. As guardian of earth, I really have my work cut out for me. Let's go over there and kick their asses. That will show them not to mess with earth."
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

EARF VS EARTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EARF VS EARTH   EARF VS EARTH EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:43 pm

First we deal a huge blow from our vantage point! Janko went deep inside himself to activate the ultimate power he could achieve, the sickening sloppy sound of skin being torn and him grunting in pain from the height, muscle, and power increase from reaching final form. Omega LSSJ3, his power was beyond what any conventional scanner could possible hope to measure. "Lets go" He put his hand on Manekis shoulder an IM'ed to the planets surface, the weather was incredibly crazy, the gravity was beyond what even Janko expected, but he could easily handle it. "Jeez Maneki, power up, use the technique, and take this Senzu bean to negate the effect.." Janko handed him a few Senzu beans before surveying the area.

Items Used

3 Senzu Beans

98 Left

PL - 93,097,000
Stamina - 92,048,700
Speed - 71,038,900
Ki - 93,097,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EARF VS EARTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EARF VS EARTH   EARF VS EARTH Empty

Back to top Go down