DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necro

PostSubject: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Cyril was wandering aimlessly through a desert, wondering how he was going to get enough money to fund his hunt for the dragon balls...

Under the spreading chest nut tree
- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Suddenly, a sandstorm appeared.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Cyril grumbled but did not complain. "S'pose i asked for this, walking into a desert and all." Cyril pulled his hat low and ducked behind a rock to avoid the worst of it.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 pm

The storm subsided, and the "sand", which was extremley sparkly, formed a strange, round object in the sand.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

"No.." Cyril said taking off his hat in disbelief "couldn't be...could it?" He walked over to the round object stumbling over the sand dunes.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:23 pm

The white, round object started blipping and beeping.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Cyril picked it up and dusted it off and let out a whistle, it was a dragon ball radar! He was in luck; he wiped the screen off some more and looked closely at the screen. One was nearby, amazing! Cyril lifted his head and set off at a brisk pace north, towards the reptile testicle's position. As he progressed forward another, smaller sandstorm kicked up. Cyril briefly considered stopping until it blew over, even if it was barely strong enough to impede his progress it could grow dangerous very quickly. He quickly, if reluctantly, decided to move on. Cyril had heard lately that someone else was looking and he could not afford to lose any of them as there were only three left-according to a shifty looking informant in the desert city a few miles back anyway. As Cyril walked on the storm seemed to die down and he drew closer to the dot on the dragon radar, he shivered with expectation. His first dragon ball. His first step to power, glory, and most of all-home! The air cleared of sand and he got a better view of his surroundings, large rock spires towered over him and were somehow balanced precariously on each other. Cyril was mildly surprised that the sandy winds had not blown them over. The dragon radar began to beep louder and more persistently as he approached the dragon ball, the winds began to pick up and the towers swayed slightly but did not drop any of its rocks. Sand again clouded his view and the storm grew violent, almost making off with his top hat. Cyril tried to hide behind a rock tower to lessen the blow of wind, but it creaked and rumbled and he decided to move before it fell. The wind grew stronger and fast, it carried torrents of sand and he felt he could no longer walk. It was all Cyril could do to keep his footing. He put the dragon radar into his pocket lest it blow away, then Cyril himself lost his footing and was caught in the odd sand tempest. He was buffeted from all sides by wind and thick walls of sand. Cyril yelled in defiance and attempted to fly out of the sand storm but he was held firm and the sand storm seemed to yell back at him. He was slammed against a rock tower and knocked out. When he awoke he had a splitting headache and his hat was matted with blood in several spots. Cyril grunted and lifted himself up to his feet. He promptly dusted himself off and spat sand from his mouth. Cyril fretted over his beloved top hat “That blood will never come out…”
After a brief moment of rest he let the Wearle inside of him wash over his body and lend him extra energy. Cyril brought the dragon radar from his coat pocket and shook it a few times. It began beeping and somehow the dragon ball was closer than before. Cyril walked a bit south and saw the one star dragon ball sitting beneath a rock tower. He picked it up and smiled “Success!”

Word Count: 527

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

{GAINED: 1-STAR BALL}

One of Artik's disciples, Appgrall, appeared behind Cyril. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Very Very Very Very Very Hard Hard Hard Hard to to to to to Find Find Find Find. The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Very Very Very Very Very Hard Hard Hard Hard to to to to to Find Find Find Find. The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Very Very Very Very Very Hard Hard Hard Hard to to to to to Find Find Find Find. The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Dragon Balls Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Were Very Very Very Very Very Hard Hard Hard Hard to to to to to Find Find Find Find. Appgrall found one. Five stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Cyril blinked and put away his dragon ball. “Appgrall, eh?” Cyril questioned “Who are you, you sound familiar?” “I am Appgrall, a disciple of Artik’s” he said dutifully “I have been sent to help you on your quest for the dragon balls.” Cyril looked Appgrall up and down, appraising him. “Ok then, Appgrall,” Cyril began “So I won’t have to fly around aimlessly until I find a ball, do you have any idea where one may be?” Appgrall thought for a moment before responding then replied happily, “Not specifically though I have heard there may be one towards the polar ice cap!” Cyril rose into the sky and motioned for him to follow “That’s good enough then!” Appgrall rose into the air after Cyril and Cyril flew off, north bound. It was a long way to the ice cap and for a while it was just silence as the wind blew through their hair. “So…er..Appgrall,” Cyril started. “Yes?” Appgrall responded. “How did you find me?” asked Cyril, a bit alarmed as the thought hit him. “Oh that’s easy.” Appgrall laughed “Artik keeps tabs on you of course!” He went on as if this was normal behavior. “Does he?” Cyril wasn’t sure if he should be scared, flattered, or worried. “Why is that Appgrall?” “Not sure!” said Appgrall cheerfully. How worrying thought Cyril. More silence. They were passing over a large city and were engaged in an interesting conversation of hats and the like when Cyril’s attention was drawn by a sudden power level. “What is that?” Cyril asked Appgrall “I don’t know, why are you asking me?” Cyril didn’t really know why he was asking him. “Wanna go check It out?” “Not really,” responded Appgrall “But I suppose we’re going to anyway yes?” “Yup” said Cyril as he veered down into the city. Appgrall went of flying as if he had picked up some trail. Ignoring him Cyril went down to see what the immense power source was. Oh, it was just some really big pink blob eating the city, they’ll be fine Cyril thought. Cyril shot a quick ki blast at it and it went bye-bye. Cyril tried to go find Appgrall but couldn’t quite catch up. Cyril went on flying wondering why Appgrall had left and the dragon radar started beeping in his pocket. He withdrew it and saw a small dot blinking on the tip of the screen. Then Appgrall snuck up behind him “BOO!” Cyril went on flying and motioned him closer with one hand, not fazed. “Look! A dragon testicle is nearby!” Cyril said excitedly. Funny how neither of them had noticed the temperature drop drastically. Appgrall dropped to the snowy ground, followed by Cyril. “So where is it?” asked Appgrall. “I don’t know. Somewhere over there” Cyril vaguely motioned in front of him. They walked north and the dragon radar went crazy.Appgrall and Cyril kicked around some snow, apparently they were right on top of it. “It should be right…got it!” Cyril smiled triumphantly, holding up the 2-star ball.
Word Count:505

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Apgrall had a weird feeling in his gut. As if he were godmodded. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Nah x3

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 pm

"So, all the Dragonballs?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 am

"Yes I suppose it is, except for the ones I don't have."

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 am

"No matter." He looked at Cyril, throwing a mist-spray in his face. "I'm now free from the life debt Artik forced me in. And now you," Cyril fell over, "will forget all about me when you awake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 am

"Only..Artik wou-" Cyril fell unconscious.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 am

Appgrall flew off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

Cyril awoke shortly and dusted himself off. He began wondering what he would do with only three dragon balls...

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am

Jimbob the Redneck snuck up on Cyril, and blew his face off. A crevice in the Earth appeared, transporting the dead Cyril to Yemma's office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 am

"What the HFIL?!" Cyril looked around. He wasn't in Kansas anymore

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Yemma looked up from his mahogany desk, muttering his hate for the Hunger Games. How could they steal his precious mahogany bit? It had driven him mad. "Orrun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SortDaSouls.Gov
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Shocked "Er.." Cyril briefly thought about correcting the name but realized he shouldn't anger a supremely powerful deity "Y-Yes?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 am

Yemma looked all hobo-y. His hair was a mess, he had bags under his eyes, and he felt horrible. "Orcyl... Orcyl... Y-you found some DragonBalls, right?"
Back to top Go down
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 am

"Right..." said Cyril apprehensively.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Yemma stared at him. "G-good, Orcyl. Now, go get the rest from other sets that haven't been found. I want the planets fully back!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: