DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 am

Zeus had just gotten back from the Planet Umbria. He was there for items that might make a difference in the fight against the invaders. These slavers were strong, but Zeus knew that he was the only chance for the Earth's survival. Zeus then pulled out his earrings and looked down at them. I need more power; I defiantly don't want it, but what I need is irrelevant." Zeus then sensed a presence near by. It was not powerful at all, but It was very different and not human. Zeus then decided to be a little social and investigate, "Hello? Who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Samiel

Samiel

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 am

Samiel came out of hiding and looked at Zeus. As he walked over, he analyzed the man's heart. Though Samiel could tell that this man had a difficult past, he also knew that Zeus was the strongest, person with a pure heart that the Earth had to offer. Samiel walked closer and said, "I... am Samiel. I am a construct, built to protect existence from threats. There isn't much time, but I was wondering if you would help me. You and I need the same thing. We both need power. We both are reluctant to seek it, but we are obligated to have it. We are both protectors and servants of good and justice. I know you were thinking of fuzing with someone in order to gain that power. I will make you an offer. If you make me more powerful, I will fuze with you. With your combat experience, Saiyan powers, your love for your wife and son, and my powers; we will become the strongest force in existence." Samiel didn't know what Zeus would say, but this is what must be done.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:37 am

Zeus looked at the creature that had approached him. Zeus was very skeptical about this. He had no idea who this being was or even if what he said was true. Zeus then said, "let me read your mind and then I will decide." Zeus then stepped over to the being and put his hand on Samiel's head. Zeus read the being's thoughts and realized that he was telling the truth. Zeus then said, "Ok. I will do this. I have a few conditions though. One, I want to keep my body, and I want to be the dominant personality. Second, we will still call ourselves Zeus and we will still love my son and future wife." Zeus then said, "Wait, your not that strong, how can I make you stronger? Tell me what you mean by 'your powers'."
Back to top Go down
Samiel

Samiel

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 am

Samiel nodded in agreement to the terms in which Zeus had laid out. Samiel then said, "Well I have a few abilites that you would receive. For one, I can absorb ki energy and raise my power level permanently OR I can use that energy to restore my stamina or speed back to full power. My ki level never decreases either when I use it so you could fire your strongest attack multiple times without getting exhausted. Also I can survive in any atmosphere." Samiel then went on to say, "You can make me stronger by firing your strongest attack at me. I will then absorb it and add it to my maximum power level. Once that is done, we can fuse with the earrings that you just bought." Samiel then extended his hand and said, "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 am

Zeus stood there listening intently on what Samiel was saying. He nodded to signify he understood and said, "Ok. So just fire my strongest attack at you and you will absorb it? Sounds easy enough." Zeus then stepped back a little and said, "TEN TIMES KAIO-KEN!" Red ki burst from his body and started crackling black lighting around him. He then pulled his hands back to his hip and said, "KAAAAAMEEEEEEHHHH..... HAAAAAA.....MEEEEEHHHHH..... HAAAAA!!!!!" Zeus had fired a x10 kamehameha wave at Samiel. Not knowing if Samiel could with stand the blast, Zeus hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Samiel

Samiel

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 am

Samiel stood there in aw as the blast came at him. He had been prepared to absorb the blast and when it hit him; the blast was absorbed successfully. Samiel felt the raw surge of energy flowing through him. He smiled and said, "Now this is power! Now... after you eat a sensu bean, we can fuze." Samiel then waited for Zeus to do so.

PL gained= 30billion
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 am

Feeling exhausted after firing his most powerful attack, Zeus ate a sensu bean and regained his strength. Zeus then turned to Samiel and looked in awe. He then said, "Holy crap you were telling the truth!" Zeus then pulled out the earrings and placed one on his right ear. He then handed one to Samiel and said, "Here, put this on your left ear." Zeus then waited.
Back to top Go down
Samiel

Samiel

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 am

Samiel waited for Zeus' power to be restored. After a few seconds, he could feel Zeus' strength return. He then took the earring and said, "Okay, so you will be the dominant personality, and nothing about your body will change. You will gain my powers and we will become one." Samiel then put his earring on the left ear and then waited for a moment. Within only a short second, Zeus and Samiel fused together.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Zeus felt their two bodies merge in a flash of light. Zeus then looked at himself and saw that nothing had changed about his appearance, and he was also controlling the body that had been created. Zeus felt the surge of power that was flowing through him. He smiled and then wondered of Samiel was still their. "Yes I am still here," Samiel said to Zeus. "Oh, okay. Man do I feel great! I am stronger than anyone now." Samiel then said, "Don't let it go to your head though. Remember this was what had to be done." Zeus then said, "Yea I know, i was just making a comment, nothing more." Zeus then went back to the look out to show off is new power.

[Exit]

Zeus' power (302mil) + Samiel's power (30billion) x2(fusion earrings) =
Ki- 60,604,000,000
Stamina- 604,000,000
Speed- 604,000,000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)   Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Samiel meets Zeus (Fusion)
Page 1 of 1