DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Zeus' HBTC Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Zeus' HBTC Training  Empty
PostSubject: Zeus' HBTC Training    Zeus' HBTC Training  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:33 am

(6x 500lb WTC used)
(8004 word count)

Zeus had just been let in by Mr. Po Po into the hyperbolic time chamber; when Mr. Po Po showed him the center of the room. Zeus had previously came to the hyperbolic time chamber due to the fact that he was getting weaker while all of his opponents and even comrades were getting stronger than he was. This insulted him a great deal, for his Saiyan pride would not allow him to live such an insult down. This rang true for most Saiyans. Even though they would be conscious of it or not, the were very prideful. Zeus knew that this was his key to becoming a legend. It had been over a thousand years sense a super saiyan four had been seen, the last of whom was Vegeta, and Goku before him. He knew the legend of Goku all too well. He had been raised on it as a boy, with his father telling him how Son Goku would defeat the mighty Omega Sin Shinron and restore peace to the multi-verse. This story was a popular one on earth, and one that Zeus came to adore. He love the thrilling tales of Goku and his friends exploits. This made a tremendous mark on his way of thinking, although he like Vegeta’s personality and style better. These things though were intangible to him. Almost in a mythical fantasy, for it was hard to fathom the power that Goku and Vegeta possessed at Super Saiyan four. It was even harder to fathom, when they fused to make Super Saiyan four Gogeta. Zeus longed to see what power that held in store for him if he was to ever get Super Saiyan four. To him, it seemed unreachable, but so did Super Saiyan one. Yet he reached it with hard work and a butt ton of training. This slightly discouraged him, but only in the sense that he would just have to work that much harder to attain his ultimate goal of being the universe’s protector. He had witnessed before his very eyes the horrors of senseless bloodshed and slaughter. Most of it coming from his own two hands. Before he was turned from evil, he had taken many lives. Each face haunted him with a lingering, horrific expression of terror and death. Many a times it would waken him from the deepest sleep. He would wake, screaming in terror, only to see the faces’ had not gone away, but were still there; haunting him.

Zeus was foreign to the idea of being weak, for he had always been able to best his opponents with brute force before, but this time was different. He knew that if he were to defend the Universe as he had committed to do, he would have to get stronger; much, much stronger. Walking to the center circle he wondered what strange creatures he would see when he went into the hyperbolic time chamber. Something told him that he would be in a fight for his life. He had no prior knowledge of what to expect, but people were not just handed massive power increases. They earned them, and for good reason. Mr. Po Po looked worried, although his face was hard to tell of emotion. This was probably due to his over all color and general roundness, for his body was blacker than coal found deep beneath the earth and rounder than the sun. This made it difficult for Zeus to take him seriously as Dende’s protector, but he had been in this position for a long time, so he must have some power to him. Zeus was greatly creped out by the lack of emotion of Mr. Po Po’s face. Zeus always had some comfort in being able to see the expressions on people’s faces’. The allowed him to guess not just emotional status, but also what their next move might be, or what might be going through their head. This weird creature, however, did not have a single stray look on his face. Nothing but emptiness and a blank stare that would chill the hardest of hearts to the bone.

Zeus looked at Mr. Po Po and asked, “So what should I expect when I get in?” Mr. Po Po turned to Zeus in a slow menacing manner and said, “You will just have to see for yourself. How long are you going to stay in anyway?” Zeus thought for a moment and said, “I guess I will stay for an entire day.” Mr. Po Po smiled sadistically and said, “Ok, but you will more than likely not last that long.” Zeus laughed at the strange man’s comment. Zeus was a Saiyan. He knew that it would be tough, but it was well worth it. Mr. Po Po then looked at Zeus and asked, “So who are you training with? I did not see anyone come with you.” Zeus thought about it and commented, “As a matter of fact, I did not bring anyone with me. I did not know that I had to.” Zeus then was reminded of what Yamcha and the others did to train when they were in the hyperbolic time chamber. “Well can you do the same thing that you did with Yamcha and the others when the Saiyan’s first landed on Earth?” Mr. Po Po nodded and said, “I can do that. What type of situation would you like?” Zeus thought for a moment and smiled slightly and said, “I want a fantasy as if I went back in time and met Goku and went on exploits with him. Can you do that for me? Also, begin where Goku first met Frizza, and then take me through each major fight, ending with Omega Sin Shinron.” Mr. Po Po looked at him strangely and said, “I guess I can, but do you want to be in place of Goku or have him their.” Zeus thought for a moment, “I want to be in his place. I want to fight his enemies. From Frezza, to Cooler, to the Androids, to Cell, to Broly, to Jenimba, to the Baby, to the Black-Star Dragons, and Finally Shinron.” Mr. Po Po nodded and said, “I figured that is what you meant. You will not die in here, but do not forget that you can still get hurt. Also the gravity in here is ten times that of Earth’s normal gravity.” Zeus nodded and said, “I can handle it.”

Zeus then saw the big black figure go over to a leaver and pull it. Mr. Po Po smiled with a wicked grin and waived. While doing so he said these chilling words, “Bye.” Zeus saw shots of blue and white lightning penetrate the circle he was standing in. He started feeling strange and started to watch the room go black. He did not know what was happening, but he had faith Mr. Po Po knew what he was doing. A placement of faith, that would me a mistake. He landed on an island that looked strange to him. He looked around and saw that most of the planet’s tree’s were different than normal. He then remembered the pictures of Namik. He had never been before, but he was sure that this was it. Zeus looked behind him and he could see a Capsule Corp. Space ship behind him and he felt several strong power levels to the west of him. He then remembered that this was when Goku first landed on Namik and defeated the Genu Force and saved the others. Zeus did not want to draw attention to the Genu force, for it wasn’t out of fear of being defeated, it was actually because he wanted the element of surprise. Just as Goku surprised Racoom while he was fighting Vageta and Krillin. The wind blew and Zeus took off. He sensed Vegeta’s and Krillin’s power levels taking a nose dive and would soon be too low to sense. Zeus was very excited to be living out his dream. He never thought this would be possible, taking the place of Goku in all of his exploits, but in fact it was happening. Even through it was only fiction, he would become very strong after this. Zeus started thinking of what Capitan Genu and his force of stupid, flamboyant, miscreants looked like. He had heard stories of them, but never really considered what they would look like. Due to them being a part of history, he knew their powers. This would give him an advantage over them and would help him greatly in battle. He knew, though, that he would be going up against a very, very strong opponent. He could not die, but it would not be hard for him to get beaten. “I wonder what the others will say when I show up and not Goku. Maybe Mr. Po Po will adjust it so that they know who I am and act normally,” Zeus thought to himself. He had forgot to clarify what exactly would take place and the details their in, but Mr. Po Po was not someone who loved to talk.

Zeus had been flying for quit some time now when he saw a fight taking place where he had been sensing the strong power levels coming from. Zeus looked from a distance and he could see how the fight was going between Vegeta, Krillin, and Recoom. Zeus knew that even all of the Genu For Combined were not enough to defeat him, but he would toy with them anyway. Zeus decided to make a game out of it, for he would not go Super Saiyan until he would fight Freeza just as Goku did. He would even wait the same amount of time Goku did to go Super Sayian. This would take a lot of concentration and potentially push Zeus to the edge. He knew that this decision would put great strain on him, but that is the point though is it not?

Zeus began his descent down to the surface of the green planet below. Zeus did not know what to expect, for he knew that due to this being a fantasy, it would be different than the stories in the history books. Zeus was excited with anticipation, but still a little worried that he might not be able to measure up to Goku and the rest of them. Zeus landed and surveyed the area. He saw the destruction that Recoom and the others had made. He laughed to himself and said, “Wow they sure do make a mess of things don’t they? I guess I will have to teach them some manners.” Zeus had little concern for the other Z-fighters, for all he was concerned about was fighting the opposition. Zeus knew that he would win easily, but he would try and make it last as long as possible so he would get a decent enough work out to get warmed up for Freeza. He knew that Capitan Genu had the ability to switch bodies, so Zeus would make sure to be extra careful when fighting him. Zeus started remembering how fast Burter was and how his duo companion Jeice would allow them to be some what of a problem for Zeus. Zeus then felt the power levels of Recoom, Burter, and Jeice together and they barely equaled one hundred and fifty thousand. Zeus thought to himself as he saw the group of evil doing miscreants, “Wow it might actually be very difficult to drag this out. I hope I do not kill them too quickly.” Zeus then tried to see where Capitan Genu was. “I guess he is with Freeza, because all I can feel is his power level right next to a massive one.” Zeus then smiled with delight, for he knew that this would be an epic battle. However no one would know about it except him. Zeus then walked over to the fallen Saiyan prince. Bowing slightly he said, “I will take over the fight from here Prince Vegeta. Here is a sensu bean,” Zeus held out three sensu beans and let them take them. “I hope you have not beaten them too much. I want to play with them for a little bit,” Zeus said with a smile. Vegeta, Krilling, and Gohan looked at Zeus with a blank, confused look for a moment. Then Vegeta said, “Do you realize how powerful these guys are you idiot? How would you be able to defeat them?! There is no way you could possible stand up to these guys!” Zeus chuckled to himself. He had forgotten that no body has yet been able to go super saiyan yet, and so they had no idea of how powerful Zeus really was. Zeus then looked over at the confused Saiyan prince and said, “I am a lot more powerful than you think Vegeta. I am even stronger than the mighty Freeza. Even in his final form. Don’t worry Vegeta. I will take care of these guys by myself. I wont even use my hands. Just to make it fair.” Vegeta laughed and said, “Yea that is rich, You are going to fight them handicapped?! You are a bigger idiot than I thought. You are a fool!” Zeus shook his head and laughed. He then looked over at Recoom and said to Vegeta, “Just shut up and watch. You will be very surprised.” This would have pissed Vegeta off to some extent. He would never usually take such tone from a low class warrior, but he wanted to see how this played out.

Zeus started to walk over to Recoom. The massive man was tall to me sure, and appeared to be very physically fit, but looked as if he was lacking in intelligence. Zeus smiled and said to Recoom, “Well allow me to introduce my self. I am Zeus. I am a Saiyan warrior and you my stupid, flamboyant excuse for a warrior, are going to die by my hand.” Zeus the smiled and powered up to around half of his normal power level. He did this to try and restrain himself. This would allow him to control his ki a lot better and give him a better workout than if he was to go super saiyan and kill them with a thought. Recoom looked at Zeus and said "My name is Recoome, it rhymes with doom, and you'll be hurting all too soon. I really am a man of many, many talents." Zeus laughed at the stupid display of the eccentric, red haired, muscular humanoid and said, “You are such an idiot. I think I am going to enjoy watching you die. I really will. I want to see the look on your face when I kill you. You will never be able to beat me. I am a super saiyan you idiot. You have no idea who you are up against. You would have better luck beating Freeza than you have beating me. This planet is going to be your final resting place and after I crush you, I will scatter you ashes to the wind, and there is nothing you can do about it you weak excuse for life. You will never measure up to me. You might have been able to beat Vegeta, but I am in an entirely different class than you are. You will cower before me when I am done with you. I am not only going to kill you, but I am going to erase you from existence. I will make it as if you have never been born. Your own mother wont even remember you. You are nothing to me. You are a grain of sand in the ridges of my shoe. You have yet to be able to fathom the amount of pain I am going to put you through. When I am finished you will be begging me to kill you. I will not kill you quick. I will make sure that you feel your life force, slowly drain from you. I want you to feel then inevitability of it all. I want you to realize that I am your grim reaper. I am your death, your end. You will always be beneath me.

Zeus then stopped ranting and waited for Recoome to come at him. The flamboyant simpleton charged at Zeus as he expected, and threw a punch right for Zeus’ head. Recoome, while coming at Zeus, said to him, “You will pay for what you said. You are going to be in a lot of hurt after this is over.” Zeus smiled and started to block with his arm, but before he did, he remembered that he was not going to use his hands. “Damn, oh well.” Zeus then threw up his leg and blocked Recoome’s wild punch. Burter and Jeice were shocked at the display of power that Zeus had. Recoome then realized that he might be in over his head. Zeus then waited and said while still standing on one leg, “Is that it? Is that all the ‘Mighty’ Recoome has? Gohan over their could do better than that and he is five. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is insulting to me to even entertain the idea of fighting you. You should just go home and call it a day. In fact, no, you should just kill yourself now for being so weak.” Zeus knew this would upset Recoome, but he didn’t care. He could beat this guy blindfolded. Zeus was not acting like Goku at all. In fact, he was acting more like Vegeta than anything, but he did not care. He knew how he was acting, and he liked it. He liked being able to talk down to the weak who would try and kill his friends. Surging with power, the ground began to shake beneath his feet and stones started to levitate in the air. Zeus was easily the most powerful thing on the planet, next to Freeza. Zeus let slip a cocky smile and said, “So are we going to chit chat all day or are we actually going to fight?” Recoome then angrily fired a red colored ki blast at Zeus. The wild shot came right for Zeus’ head. Cocky and convenient in his power, Zeus let the blast continue until it hit him in the face. The blast was massive powerful my normal standards, but Zeus was not normal. Zeus began to laugh and began taunting the giant red haired weakling some more. “Wow that did not even tickle. A two year old could have done better. You are perhaps the weakest person I have ever met in my life. Going against you is insulting.” Zeus then lifted up his hand and used his telekinesis to lift Recoome into to air. Once their, Recoome began to panic, “What are you doing?! Put me down and fight me like a man you coward!” Zeus smiled and said, “Fine, If that is the way you want it. I will!” As he said his final words, Zeus extended his fingers and threw Recoome with an awesome amount of force. Recoome crashed into a nearby mountain, and rock and rubble piled on top of him. Zeus knew that this would only get Recoome riled up. That was the point through. Zeus figured that Recoome would not hold back if he was pissed off.

As the dust settled, Zeus stood their waiting. Zeus began to tap is foot while crossing his arms. He then looked up and said, “I am waiting. I did not think the great Recoome would be sleeping on the job. How pathetic. Recoome then let out a blood curtling cry and the rocky debris scattered as it exploded. “You have made Recoome mad now! You are going to feel more pain that anybody has ever felt in their entire lives!” Zeus laughed almost to the point of peeing himself. He then looked up and said, “You could not hurt me if your life depended on it. Oh and by the way, it kind of does, so I was start putting forth a little effort my dumb friend.” Recoome then zoomed over to Zeus with more speed than he had ever displayed previously. Zeus shook his head and smiled at the effort of Recoome, though it was futile. Zeus let Recoome get within two feet of him, then he quickly side stepped and allowed Recoome to over shoot him. Recoome looked at Zeus funny and said, “What is the matter? Afraid I will hurt you?” Zues smiled back and said, “No… I just do not want my clothes to get your body odor on them. You stink my muscle headed friend.” Zeus then appeared right behind Recoome and Zeus then swung his right leg, and smashed his shin into Recoome’s jaw. Recoome went flying towards Burter and Jeice, but missing them and smashed into the rock feature behind them. Zeus laughed, “You should have seen the look on your faces! You looked like you had just seen a ghost or something.” Zeus began to roll on the ground and laugh hysterically.

After regaining his composer, Zeus began to walk towards Burter and Jeice. Zeus’ footsteps echoed throughout the battle field. His massive power was shaking the ground beneath his very feet. Zeus loved to feel the power coursing within his veins. He loved to feel the terror in the air, and see the horror on his enemies’ faces. Zues had felt this feeling before, but it was only when he was evil. Killing not for the money, but for the excitement of it. He knew that he missed it so, but he also would further struggle against his inherent nature. Zeus believed that just because someone’s nature is one way, that one could also choose not to follow it. He was always torn when he was in a fight, for he wanted to kill so badly, but yet, he did not. He began to wonder why he struggled against his nature. Why did he so desire to change his nature. Was it because some part of him wanted to be greater than itself; or rather, was it because he wanted to be accepted? Either way it was irrelevant of the answer, the most important thing was that he could choose. He recognized that he had a choice. One that would determine his fate and the fate of countless others.

Zeus was still walking; distracted, when out of no where, Recoome pops up behind him and gives Zeus a swift kick to the back of the head. Zeus stopped for a second and thought, “Oh yea. I forgot I was in a fight.” Zeus then turned around and looked Recoome in the face and said, “Wow. You mean to tell me that you finally catch a break and get to surprise me, and you pull that?! When are you going to learn that it is going to take very ounce of strength to even make a dent in me?” Zeus then grabbed Recoome’s leg by his ankle and drew back a fist while saying, “I guess I will have to get this through your thick skull the hard way.” Zeus then threw a punch at Recoome that would have easily leveled a mountain. Zeus’ fist hit Recoome with such a force, that several of Recoome’s teeth were knocked out. Recoome’s body flew, and skid across the water near by. Like a pebble on a pond, until finally he stopped and began to sink to the bottom of the ocean floor. Zeus smiled, for he could feel that Recoom’s power level was nearly gone. Zeus then flew over to the area that Recoome had landed. Zeus smiled and said to himself, “Now should I help him, or should I let him die. Well isn’t this a pickle. If I help him, I show weakness, but if let him drown, then he gets off easy.” Zeus sat their in deep thought for what seemed like forever, but he had forgot to monitor Recoome’s movements.

While Zeus was busy deciding Recoome’s fate, Recoome had regained consciousness and suddenly appeared right next to Zeus. Recoome fired a massive ki blast. Without skipping a beat, Zeus dodged Recoome’s attack yet looked like he did not even notice Recoome’s interference. Zeus then looked up and snapped out of his concentration. He looked at Recoome with a sinister grin and said, “Well I am glad you are away, but you should really get the hint that you are not going to win. Sense how you are so hard headed, I am going to beat you to a bloody pulp and then finally kill you. Maybe then on you way to see King Yemma, you will realize that you are the weakest piece of trash this side of the galaxy. Zeus then charged a massive ki blast and put his hand on Recooome’s face. He then said, “Goodbye Recoome. Say hi to King Yemma for me, when you see him.” Zeus then let his massive ki blast fire. The echo of the blast could be heard for miles, and it could be felt by everyone. Even the scouters picked it up. This got the attention of Freeza and Capitan Genu who were back at Freeza’s ship. Freeza said, “Holy shit! What in the world was that? That blast was massive! Genu! Go check it out! Capitan Genu looked at Freeza with a ‘you have to be kidding me look’ and started to walk in the direction of the blast. He looked back and said to Freeza, “You do not pay me enough for this shit you know that?!” Capitan Genu then took off and Freeza smiled. Freeza then pressed his scouter and the scouter started playing ‘Freeeeza, Freeeeza, Freeeeza…’ with a catchy tune.

Zeus watched as the dust settled, and Recoome’s ashes fell to the ground. He knew that his blast would have drawn attention. Zeus then looked down at Burter and Jeice and said, “So are you two going to try where he failed? I would love to see if you two together have any better luck than he did.” Zeus then lowered down and landed. He then started to walk towards then with a sadistic grin. Zeus wanted to mess with their minds, and he was successful. Burter and Jeice looked at each other. Burter then said, “Maybe the both of us can take him. What do you say Jeice?” Jeice looked at Burter and said, “I your right mate. For Space Australia!” Zeus got a strange look on his face and said, “Huh? Space Australia? Where the fuck is that?!” Jeice looked at him and said, “Oh you never heard of Space Australia mate? Wow where have you been mate? You should drop by and check it out mate.” Zeus shrugged and said, “Meh, I might after I am done here.” Jeice chuckled and said, “Sorry to tell ya mate, but you aren’t going anywhere after this, except to hell.” Zeus laughed and said, “Well lets see how exactly you are going to stop me.” Jeice then smiled and took off after Zeus. Zeus waited patiently for Jeice to get close. As soon as Jeice got in range, Zeus charged up a ki blast and shot it at Jeice. Zeus missed Jeice, but he actually was not aiming for Jeice. Instead he was aiming at Burter to test his speed. Burter had little time to react, although he was able to dodge the attack, he was not expecting Zeus to be faster. Zeus suddenly appeared above Burter. Burter looked up and he said, “Damn… he is faster than I am?! That is impossible!” Zeus smiled and said, “Waka waka,” then dealt a massive kick to Burter right in his face. The kick was so hard that it sounded like a gun shot going off. Burter went flying through the atmosphere, faster than he had ever flew before. Zeus laughed and said, “The look on your face… was priceless!” Zeus then looked at Jeice and said, “Oh I almost forgot about you. You were almost lucky, although you should have ran while you could. I feel sorry for you. You are so stupid. Zeus then walked over to Jeice in a slow, dark manner as if he was the devil incarnate. Zeus then held his hand to Jeice’s face and pulled him in really close with the other. He smiled in a sadistic manner and saind, “Now you die!” With that, Zeus blasted the helpless Jeice to kingdom come. Zeus then looked over at Burter and smiled and said, “Oh do not worry, I have plenty left for the rest of you pathetic weaklings.”

Zeus then walked over to Burter slowly in a dark and menacing manner. Zeus was enjoying this way too much, his true saiyan roots were being flaunted at this point. Burter started to really fester with fear and anguish. He knew that he was no match for Zeus. The only chance he would have to survive would be to run or someone come and save him. Burter scooted back as Zeus continued his menacing march towards the cowering alien. Zeus could hear the cries of Burter very faintly over his own rage, “get away you freak! Please! Don’t kill me!” Zeus chuckled to himself slightly. Speaking up to where the coward could hear him, Zeus said “Look at you! Your pathetic! You don’t deserve to be called a warrior. Is this really the best Freeza can throw at me? Are you the best he has?” Zeus was disappointed by this point. He had expected a little more of a fight. Zeus felt another presence as he was about to execute the alien. He smiled and said, “Well well. Looks like you are quite the lucky one you blue flamboyant pathetic excuse for a warrior.” Zeus then lowered his hand and waited for the larger power level to get there. Zeus could tell that it wasn’t Freeza, but the power level was a lot larger than any of the others Freeza had sent after him.

The purple approaching figure finally came into site. It was Cpt. Ginu, head of the Ginu force. Zeus was expecting Cpt. Ginu and would quickly dispatch of his henchman lackey right in front of his eyes. Zeus smiled with a sinister grin and said, “It’s about time you weirdo. I was beginning to get impatient.” Cpt. Ginu looked at Zeus with a bewildered look on his face. “You mean to tell me you beat my entire force? Just you alone?!” Cpt. Ginu exclaimed in disbelief. Zeus chuckled and said, “Why so surprised? They are pathetic excuses for warriors. I mean honestly… they haven’t even given me a good warm up.” Zeus then turned his attention to Burter who was still cowering before Zeus’ feet. He smiled and said, “Oh I didn’t forget about you.” Zeus then fired a ki blast at Burter’s face at point blank range. Zeus didn’t put too much into the blast, but it was enough to kill Burter two times over. The massive explosion redesigned the landscape, leaving a big crater in the middle of the cotenant and a scar on the land.

Cpt. Ginu watched with as his last henchman was obliterated right before his very eyes. Cpt. Ginu was speachless for a moment, lost in the moment; Cpt. Ginu gathered his composure once again and redirected his attention to Zeus. A look of seething hatred came over the purple flamboyant alien’s face. “YOU! What have you done,” Cpt. Ginu exclaimed in furry. Zeus laughed and responded, “Are you that dumb? Isn’t it obvious that I killed them? Is your I.Q. as low as your power level is or something?” Zeus loved to taunt his enemies; especially the ones that made it all to easy for him to do. Zeus then said with a slight joyous tone, “So are we going to fight? Or are you just going to let me kill you like the rest of your pathetic force did?” In an outrage, Cpt. Ginu said, “I will kill you in the most horrible way possible for that. You die today saiyan!” Zeus shook his head while sporting a grin on his face. He looked at Cpt. Ginu and said, “Well bring it then. I cant wait to shove your words right back down your throat; and when I’m done, I will do the same to Frieza.” Zeus then widened his stance and got ready for an attack from Cpt. Ginu. Ginu peered at Zeus, hell bent on killing Zeus by all means necessary. Zeus smiled and said, “So are you going to sit there and stare at me all day or are we going to do this?” Ginu growled in anger and came at Zeus full speed. Zeus waited patiently for the purple homo alien to attack him.

When Ginu finally arrived at Zeus he swung wildly at him. Zeus easily block each punch thrown at him. While Ginu continued his assault, Zeus chuckled and said, “I thought you would be doing better than your henchmen not worse.” Ginu started throwing ki blasts at Zeus, but no matter how many he threw, Zeus easily dodged them. Zeus had no reason to expect any more from the gay alien. After all, Zeus had went far beyond a mere Super Saiyan so this turn out was to be expected. Zeus continued to toy around with the Freaky Alien Genotype and would occasionally throw a punch or two just to keep Ginu going. At first Zeus was amused, but soon it became rather old. Zeus rolled his eyes and said, “Okay I’ve had my fun. Time to kill you now.” Capt. Ginu snapped out of his reckless assault and paused in a moment of awe. He never suspected that Zeus had be toying with him. Zeus quickly smiled and said, “Oh… wait… you actually thought you had a hope of winning? How cute. This is where your fantasy ends though I am afraid.” Zeus then charged up a massive black ki blast in the palm of his hand. It crackled with white lightning that could be heard from miles away. He smiled at Capt. Ginu and said with a smug look, “This blast would be able to kill five of you. So your death should be relatively quick. So you can thank me for that.” Capt. Ginu was still in shock. All if his thoughts and preconceptions had been tossed out the window. He had been nothing more that a play toy for Zeus. In a rage he said, “You might be stronger, but I will win this fight!!” Zeus chuckled in arrogance. He had forgotten about the unique ability that the Captain had. Ginu punched a hole into his own stomach before he would attempt to perform his unique ability. Had Zeus been as slow as Goku was when he was fighting Capt. Ginu, he would have fell into the trap. Luckily though, Zeus was far faster than Goku was during this time period, so dodging was a piece of cake. Little did Zeus know, right behind him was an alien kitten. So when he had dodged Capt. Ginu’s attack; the beam hit the kitten.

Looking back at where Capt. Ginu’s body was, he saw the weird alien start to act strangely. At first Zeus was un-aware of what had taken place, but soon he remembered that this being had the ability to switch bodies with people. Zeus started to chuckle and said, “You know. That is just too funny. Well I would have loved killing you , but this is a more ‘fitting’ end for you.” Zeus then decided to go ahead and keep on searching for a true challenge. He wanted to fight the all mighty Frieza and see just how much he could humble the tyrant. Zeus then flew off in the direction that he felt the most power. He knew that Frieza was the only being on this planet that even came close to his power level; and even then Frieza wasn’t even one percent of his power level.

Zeus quickly found the source of the massive power. His assumptions were right, for it was non-other than Frieza. Zeus smiled as he landed near the tyrant’s space ship. Zeus walked slowly a few meters and stopped right before the one who was so ‘feared.’ Zeus smiled with a cocky grin and said, “So you are the one who is so feared. I pictured you a little… taller my transvestite friend.” Frieza had a look of surprise with a hint of agitation and said, “You obviously don’t know who you are talking to boy!” Zeus; keeping his smile, said, “Oh yes I do. I know exactly who you are. Frieza; the mighty tyrant, destroyer of worlds, ruler of the galaxy, blah blah blah…” Zeus then walked up Frieza and looked him dead in the eye and said, “You will die this day my friend. I can promise you that much.” Frieza was surrounded by his his henchmen which included Zarbon. Zeus knew that Frieza wouldn’t lift a finger until all of them had been expended first. Zeus looked at the group of men, waiting on them to attack. He looked at Frieza and said, “So are you going to order the attack? Or should I start first?” Frieza, who had seemed a little livid at this point; screamed with fury “Attack him you idiots!” Zeus put both hands behind his back and waited for the first person to strike at him. Zarbon didn’t move while the other thirty of Frieza’s henchman charged after Zeus. Zeus saw the first man fire a ball of energy at him. With his hands still behind his back Zeus let the blast hit him. He smiled as the others fired at him as well. Hundreds of energy blasts came at Zeus and all of the hit him. The dust cloud covered the area and Zeus was no longer visible. Frieza; in his arrogance, made a snood comment “Well that takes care of that pest.” As the dust started to settle though, A figure could be seen. Zeus’ face was finally visible, along with the rest of his body. Zeus still had a smile on his face, and was not harmed in any way. Not even his clothes were affected. He quickly spoke up and said, “Is that it? I couldn’t even feel that.” Frieza seemed a little bit surprised as well as the others in the surrounding area. Zeus unfolded his hands from behind his back and raised them in the direction of the lesser henchmen. Using just his mind, he lifted all thirty of Frieza’s henchmen into the air and grouped them together in a massive ball. He then sent a single flicker of ki at the group. It didn’t appear to be much ki from just the looks of it, but when the ki hit the henchmen, it erupted with devastating force. Filling the sky and the surrounding area with debris, Zeus stood in patiently waiting to see what the mighty tyrant would do. Much to Zeus’ expectations, Frieza erupted with a violent outburst: “How dare you! Do you know how hard it is to find loyal subjects these days! Those people cost me a fortune and now look! You will die slowly!” Zeus chuckled and said, “I think you paid way too much money for these guys. My farts pack more punch than that.” Zeus knew that Zarbon would be next, but he would fall almost as quickly. Zeus could sense Zarbon’s fear. The look in his eyes gave him away. Zeus cocked his head to the side a little bit and said, “So are you next faggot? Or do you just want to lay down and take it like a man?” Zarbon’s fists tightened and his teeth clenched together. He then said, “I will kill you for that remark!” Zarbon took off at Zeus in a fit of rage. Still not moving, Zeus waited patiently for Zarbon to strike.

Zarbon quickly appeared behind Zeus and threw a punch to the back of Zeus’ head. Without even looking, Zeus dodged the punch easily. Simultaneously, Zeus back handed Zarbon across the face. Flying through the air at blinding speed towards Frieza, Zarbon landed a few meters in front of the freaky alien genotype. Zeus popped his neck a time or two and said, “You can try again if you would like. But I must warn you; I will kill you if you do.” Zarbon quickly picked himself up from the dirt and looked back at Zeus. He then said, “NOW YOU DIE!” Zarbon quickly transformed and came at him. All of a sudden, Zeus’ arm appeared through Zarbon’s torso. Zarbon had yet to move sense transforming. Zeus then threw him at Frieza and said, “I tried warning you. Oh well, you will learn next time I guess.” Zeus then looked up at Frieza who already looked like he was going to pop a blood vessel. Zeus grinned again and said, “Are you going to come and play now. You do I need to give you a little encouragement?” Frieza stepped out of his pod and floated towards Zeus. Not moving; Zeus watched as Frieza loomed toward him.

Frieza stopped about two meters in front of Zeus and peered at him with a hateful stare. The tyrant then spoke up and said, “Your stronger than I had first thought. It has been a while sense I had a good work out. Let’s see how far you can go before you die.” Zeus chuckled and said, “You will be the only one dying today my gender confused friend.” Zeus then widened his stance a little, but didn’t seem to strike a defensive stance. Frieza then charged at Zeus and threw a flurry of punches and kicks at him. Zeus easily evaded each one, but didn’t pursue any counter attack. He would instead just dodge for the moment. With every punch Zeus built up is Ki, waiting for the right moment to strike Frieza. Frieza soon started to mix up his attacks by launching some Ki blasts at him. All of which were easily swatted away. Zeus quickly chuckled and said, “If this is the extent of your power Frieza, then I seriously over estimated you.” In a fury, Frieza fired a death beam at Zeus. Zeus easily side-stepped this attack and immediately went on the offensive. It was difficult for Zeus to hold back his power, but he did so anyways. Zeus didn’t want to end the fight so quickly, so he held back.

Zeus quickly assaulted the tyrant with kicks and punches, most of which landed and very few were dodged or blocked. Frieza couldn’t defend himself in this state and would be forced to transform. This, of course, is what Zeus wanted. He wanted to push Frieza to his limit. Frieza was overwhelmed by Zeus’ onslaught. Frieza quickly increased his distance and stared Zeus down. Frieza smiled and said, “So your actually a little strong. Well don’t get too cocky. I still have a few trick’s up my sleeves.” Zeus smiled and said, “Well come on then. I don’t have all day you know.” Frieza quickly started to transform. His size grew considerably and his horns grew and pointed upwards. Towering at around fifteen feet, Frieza chuckled and said, “So are you happy now? Now you will die!”

Zeus waited patiently for Frieza to attack. He knew that the tyrant would be surprised as his transformation would do him little good. Zeus was just toying with the cold hearted beast. As Frieza launches his attack, he fired a flurry of massive energy blasts at Zeus. Zeus quickly swatted them away and redirected them back at Frieza. Barely dodging his own attacks, Frieza sped towards Zeus in a fury. Frieza punched and kicked at Zeus in a rage, but with no effect. Zeus was too powerful. Even after Frieza’s transformation he stood little chance of defeating Zeus. Zeus easily blocked all of the attacks and quickly sent several ki beams at Frieza. All of which exploded on Frieza with enough force to destroy a continent. Frieza riled in pain as the ki blasts hit him. With bruises and smoke covering his body, Frieza was force to transform once again. Zeus smiled as Frieza turned into his ugly third form. Zeus was a little disgusted by this transformation. Zeus waited while Frieza began to power up. Zeus chuckled and said, “Ready when you are my idiot friend.” Without saying a word, Frieza began his assault again. Between ki blasts, punches, and kicks, Frieza’s attacks were all brushed off easily by Zeus. Zeus quickly threw a few jabs into Frieza’s back and a ki blast to his head. Zeus held back a lot of power from his attacks; careful as to not kill Frieza too quickly.

Frieza couldn’t believe that he was getting beaten this badly. He could tell that Zeus hadn’t even broken a sweat yet. Zeus quickly started assaulting Frieza again, but this time with taunts. He was trying to get Frieza to transform once again. “Come on Frieza… what’s the matter? You know what you have to do if you are to have any chance at beating me.” Frieza was taking a heavy beating when he finally got enraged enough to transform once again. Frieza’s last transformation took a little longer than the others. Once he was done he looked at Zeus and said, “So now are you happy? No one has ever pushed me this far before. I must say I am impressed. Too bad though it will be the last thing you ever see!” Frieza then charged at Zeus with speed that he had never displayed before. It was a lot harder for Zeus to dodge that before, but he was still managing it. Only one or two attacks hit Zeus, and they weren’t that powerful either. Zeus wondered why there wasn’t any drastic change in Frieza’s power. He then realized that Frieza must be holding back still. Zeus threw a strong punch to Frieza’s gut and blasted him across the field. Zeus then said, “Your still holding back. This is insulting. I was expecting a real fight. Not this sparring session we have going on.” Frieza then went into a rage. “You want me to use one hundred percent of my power! FINE! You will be dead before this day is over!” Frieza then powered up to his one hundred percent potential and charged at Zeus. The increase in his power was very noticeable. Even though Zeus was still holding his own, Frieza was actually somewhat of a challenge for him. What Frieza didn’t know though is that Zeus still had many transformations. Trading blows, Zeus had started to get tired of this routine. He then quickly transformed into a super saiyan and peered at Frieza. He then said, “Yea… I could have won this entire time, but I was looking for a work out. Thanks for providing one, but now you have outlived your purpose. So… die.” Zeus then appeared behind Frieza and shot a ki blast through the tyrant’s chest. Frieza fell to the ground dead. Zeus chuckled and said, “Well next time I will have to fight Cell and the androids. I wonder if they will prove to be more of a match than this fool. I sure hope so.” Zeus then heard Mr. Po Po say “It is time to come out now Zeus.” Zeus said, “Yes Mr. Po Po. I will be right out.”

Zeus then suddenly appeared before Mr. Po Po and said, “Thanks. I will be back some time to finish up, but for now I think that is enough.” Mr. Po Po said, “As you wish Zeus. Just make sure you call first” Zeus then took off to his house.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Zeus' HBTC Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' HBTC Training    Zeus' HBTC Training  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

8,664,320 All stats
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com

Zeus' HBTC Training
Page 1 of 1