DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Zeus' training (flash back)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

Zeus' training (flash back)  Empty
PostSubject: Zeus' training (flash back)    Zeus' training (flash back)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 am

2x 250lb training clothing used

Zeus had been training for the days that fallowed the strange boy's warning. He knew that in order to be able to measure up, he would have to get way stronger. Getting up from a long night's sleep, Zeus went over to his closet. "Well I have been using only five pound waited training clothing, but i think it is time to get more serious." Zeus then grabbed several suits and started to put them on. "Wow these things make a serious difference." Zeus had just put on two two-hundred and fifty pound training suits. After Zeus put his clothing on, he went out of the city, to the outskirts.

After arriving to a desolate place,Zeus powered up to his maximum power level. "This should get someone's attention." After a few minutes Gabriel felt an other power level. One that was even more powerful than his own, but barely. Zeus then looked in the direction of where the massive power level was coming from, and saw a changeling approaching him. "Hm... about time I had some real sport," Zeus said out loud. The changeling smiled and said, "I am going to take over this pathetic planet! You will be the first to die!" Zeus smiled and snickered. "You look like a idiot. You would not be able to kill me even if I gave you an instruction manual."

Zeus then pulled out his huge katana and squared off his stance. He then waited for the wired being to make the first move. "Come on! Lets get this over with. I have bigger fish to fry," Zeus said to annoy the changeling. The being then quickly appeared behind Zeus and had a blast ready to fire. Zeus did everything he could to dodge the attack, but sense it was so close to him, he had to block some of it. Zeus quickly swung his sword in a flurry of attacks. The being lifted up one finger, and blocked every single slash. Zeus smiled, "At least you are stronger than the last guy I fought. I had been missing a challenge." With that,Zeus charged up a massive Ki blast waited. The changeling closed in on him and as the changeling did, Zeus let out a massive massive attack that had half of his power level put into it. The blast was so close, all the changeling could do is try to block. Smashing into the earth below, Zeus felt the massive drop of the changeling's power level. "Well he isn't dead, but he is close," Zeus said to himself.

Zeus then felt the strange looking creature's power level raise dramatically. From the ashes he saw what appeared to have been a transformation. The creature had grown considerably in size... and in power. Zeus let out a sigh, "Well this is going to take a while." Zeus then listened as the creature said, "Ok! That is it! You are nothing! You will die! I will not be defeated!" Zeus then tightened his grip on his sword and threw it at the creature. This being a distraction, Zeus quickly launched a powerful ki blast in the direction of the changeling's dodge. "NOW YOU HAVE DONE GONE AND PISSED ME OFF!" The changeling charged at Zeus once again. Zeus quickly grabbed the changeling and held him tightly. The changeling then fired a ki blast and hit Gabriel's eye. Zeus's eye was throbbing in pain, and he was pissed. As Zeus covered his eye, he looked around for the changeling. "Where did that coward go?!" Zeus then looked up to see a massive ball of energy that looked like the sun, headed for him. "OH CRAP! This is going to suck!" Zeus then put up his hands to catch the ball.

As the ball hit Zeus' hands, you could hear the sound of the massive energy clashing with Zeus. Zeus then charged up a powerful breath blast. "Take back you volley ball you freak!" Zeus said as he pushed against the massive ball of energy. Zeus then flung the ball back at the changeling. Zeus then waited to see what the changeling would do, he got ready to react. As Zeus thought, the changeling some how managed to dodge the attack, "Ooohhh no you don't." Zeus then blasted the changeling with his mouth blast. The changeling had no idea what hit him. He went flying and smashed into the side of a mountain. "Well he isn't dead yet, but I bet he will fill that in the morning," Zeus thought to himself.

"Man I just can't a beak can I? This sucks," Zeus said. A blast came straight at him and hit Zeus in the chest, knocking him down. Zeus started to get up when he saw where the blast came from. He saw the Changeling pointing a finger at him and covered in bruises. "That actually hurt. I am impressed." Zeus got up. "You will not beat me! I will not let you take over this world or any other!" Zeus said. His power was growing to heights that he had never felt before. As he was transforming, the changeling was sitting their watching in amazement. "What tha...?! How is this possible? How is he becoming so strong? Their is not way!"

Zeus smiled as he stood their with flashes of lightning flowing around him. "Now You have pissed me off you ugly tranny!" Zeus then all of a sudden appeared behind the creature and back handed him. The changeling was hit so hard that his neck cracked, as he flew into a near by peak. Zeus laughed, "I am now the legendary super saiyan! You will loose this battle you arrogant prick! You will now get what you deserve. You will pay for your evil deeds. For all of the people you have killed. You will pay!" Zeus then powered up and flew furiously at the changeling. The changeling charged back and said, "I will not be humiliated by some low class monkey! You will die saiyan and the rest of this pathetic world will die with you!" The changeling clashed with Zeus, sparks and blasts flew off in every direction. The area around them was being leveled to the ground.

Both fighters where fighting not just for their lives, but also for something more. They were fighting for ideas. They were fighting for morality and honor. This battle would determine the fate, of not just their lives, but the way they would be remembered and thought of. Zeus knew that he would win, he could feel the changeling's power level dropping rappidly, but he wanted to hurry up and get this over with. Zeus charged the changeling again, giving a terrible, endless assault. Zeus rappidally fired a brarrage of ki blasts that leveled a radius of 20km. The changeling was over powered by the sheer number of the blasts and went crashing down to the earth below. "Now you will get what you deserve you evil prick." Zeus then charged up a massive, full powered ki blast. "Dodge this!" Zeus said as he let his blast fly.

The blast hit and made a crater in the ground as if a meteor just struck the earth. It was so massive that it would have easily destroyed several cities. Zeus landed in the crater and walked over to the center of the hole. "I guess you learned your lesson. Never mess with a Saiyan," Zeus said as he powered down and started to walk away, "Ugly tranny. Creeps me the freak out." Zeus then started to try and sense the other fighters. The ones that would go with the resistance. He felt them at Kami's place. "Well I guess I had better head their, but I feel another power out near where Roshi's place use to be. What massive power would be out there?" Zeus then took off after he went and got his sword. As he flew, he wondered where the alignence of this new guy would lay. Would it be to defend the earth, or would it be to take it over? Zeus knew that this guy would be of tremendous help. "I have never felt this kind of power before. It is similar to a saiyan, but different. It doesn't even feel like a Legendary Super Saiyan. I wonder what this guy is? Well I guess we will just have to see then wont we," Zeus said to himself as he disapeard into the distance.

It had been a little over twenty-four hours sense the offer was made. "Do I join him, or do I try and save the world? Do I keep my promise, my honor? Or do I betray the people of earth?" Zeus looked up from where he had been sitting. He had been leaning up against an old oak tree to meditate and to plan. He knew that either way, he would have to get stronger. For even if he did join the evil stranger, he would not take weaklings. Zeus then got up and started walking towards Central City. He was about half way their when he forgot to do some training. He had been so busy thinking about the decision that would be required to make, that he had forgotten about training. "Awe Crap!" Zeus said to himself. He then took off to go train in an area that would be absent of any people, for he did not want to hurt anyone.

As Zeus got to the rocky, secluded area, he began to warm up the some standard exercises. "I don't care who that guy is. I don't care if i join him or not. I only care about surpassing his power. No one make a fool out of me. I am a Kaioshin! I am one of the most powerful beings on this pathetic planet, and I will not be insulted by a brat with a bad attitude!" Zeus then began to try and find some sport to contend with. He knew the area well, and knew that their were monsters around he that would give him some target practice. "Now where did they go? They could not have gone far."

Zeus then started searching for the massive creatures that roamed these lands, and were the reason for the lack of people in the area. As he started looking, he started blasting the surrounding rocky formations, and smashing the area around him. "Come out! I am getting impatient!" Immediately after he said that, a huge beast stepped out from behind a mountain near by. Roaring with rage, the beast charged at Zeus. "Come on you over grown fur ball!" Zeus thought for a moment and said, "Well i guess I don't have any room to talk." As the beast came ever closer, Zeus finally charged at the beast. BOOM! Is all you could hear for miles. The sound of the to massive beasts colliding bodies echoed through the area. It was titan verses titan.

Zeus had been grappled by the beast, and began to feel it squeeze his body tightly. "Damn is this guy strong." Zeus then put his hands together and brought them down with tremendous force. The beast was able to move his head easily and avoid a critical hit from Zeus, but it was not enough to completely avoid the attack.CRACK! The collar bone of the beast had been broken by Zeus's fists. Roaring in pan, the beast let go of Zeus and grabbed it's shoulder and stepped back. Zeus would not wait for the beast to regain ground, he charged the beast again, smashing it into a nearby plateau. The beast, even though in pain, grabbed Zeus's torso and threw him across the area. Zeus shook his head to regain focus and said, "This thing is getting on my nerves!" Zeus then got up and squared his stance. The beast had already started to charge Zeus as he was getting up. Seeing this, Zeus prepared for a clash. As the beast clashed with Zeus, he grabbed the beasts right arm and through him; slamming him into the ground below. This left a massive crater where the beast laid.

Zeus then straddled the beast and began to punch and beat the beast into the ground. Zeus though, had underestimated the beast's stamina and strength. The beast covered up it's face and tossed its hips in an upward direction; throwing Zeus off. "Damn this thing is kinda smart. That just makes things interesting I guess." Upon being thrown, Zeus rolled and hopped back to his feet. The beast rolled over and started to its' feet; when suddenly a massive blast was shot at it. With no time to dodge or block, the beast was hit in the face at a very close range. Zeus smiled, knowing that this would be the end. Zeus the thought and said, "Well I am not going to kill it. Such a unique creature deserves to live. Zeus then watched as the beast laid out on the ground knocked out. He then began to transform back and thought to himself, "Well that was a good work out, but I still need to get stronger. I guess I will have to train tomorrow as well. Zeus then took off back to his house; bloody and bruised. Zeus had been at his fathers for a few days now. He was visiting after he had a done a few jobs over to the west, and was passing through anyways to go to his next appointment. Zeus had been wondering how his father and mother had been doing, for it had been some time sense he last spoke to them. He knew the world tournament was coming up soon, and it was to be held in town. Zeus thought this might give him a chance to get some training in. He knew that he would win it, but he had hopped that their would at least be one person their that would give him a challenge. Zeus was out doing some routine exercises, when his father approached him and asked “So son, how has your training been going sense you graduated?” Zeus smiled and chuckled, “Well to be honest dad I haven’t really had any competition here lately. I was actually thinking about entering the tournament that is coming up in a few days, so I could get some training in.” Zeus’s father then smiled and laughed, “Well I hope you don’t have to fight me. I would have to have to whip your butt in front of everyone. Zeus laughed back saying, “Dad you haven’t been able to beat me in a match sense I was 14 years old.” Zeus’s dad blushed a little and said, “Oh yea that’s right.” Zeus then asked, “So what day is the tournament?” His father paused for a moment, “It is Saturday, but you need to register today if you are to compete.” Zeus then started to walk towards the front of the house to go register and said, “Ok dad well I will be back in a few.” Zeus then waived goodbye and flew over to the where the tournament would be held.

Zeus then went up to the window of the register’s desk and grabbed an application off of her desk. He then sat down and started to fill it out. After completing the application, he went over to the window and gave it to the nice lady. He smiled and said, “Thank you miss and have a nice day.” The nice lady nodded and waived goodbye. As he started to leave, a few gang members were hanging out by the entrance. They were their because they were new to the gang, and had to prove themselves by beating up a contestant that was entering. One of the guys that blocked Zeus’s path said, “Hey you! Weirdo! Hey you got a problem buddy?” Zeus smiled and chuckled. He would have normally sliced these guys in half with his katana, but he had left hit at his dad’s house. He then said, “Well guys I do not have a problem, but you do.” With that, Zeus grabbed two of the gang members and flew high into the air. After getting about 200 feet in the air, he let them go. They fell down to where the last gang member had been standing, and made a big splat sound. The dust settled and neither of the two that had been dropped moved. The had been killed on impact. Zeus then went over to the last guy and said, “So, do we still have a problem?” The last gang member ran off in terror and screaming, “Screw this crap!” Zeus shook his head and laughed as he flew back to his parents house.

-day of the world tournament-

Gabriel had been training rigorously for several days now. He had went through every form of martial art known to man kind, and some that were alien to earth as well. Zeus said his goodbye’s to his mom, while he and his dad went to the world tournament that was taking place a few miles in town. Zeus and his dad walked instead of flew, for he did not want to reveal his powers just yet. While Zeus and his dad were walking down the street, his dad started thinking about the training he had put his son through. Zeus started to wonder if his dad had gotten any stronger sense they had last sparred. Zeus had hoped so, due to the fact that their would be some strong competition for his dad to face off against. Zeus knew that killing was not likely while fighting in the tournament, but it has happened on rare occasions. Zeus’s thoughts were interrupted by his dad asking “So have you found a girl yet?” Zeus paused for a moment. He had not been asked that question before. His was trained not to have emotional ties, but he had been longing to find someone soon. Zeus then came out of his daze and said, “No, in fact I haven’t father.” Zeus then changed the subject by saying, “Dad we are here.”

Zeus then went to the registration desk and both Zeus, and his dad entered the competition. After doing the needed requirements, Zeus saw that his fight was going to be in a ring way across from where his dad would be fighting. Zeus then told his dad, “I will met you here after I get through beating this guy. Do well pops and kick that guys ass.” Zeus then went to his ring and walked up the steps. Zeus squared off his stance as the announcer introduced both himself and his opponent. Zeus looked the man up and down, “He does not seem like much. His power level is very low too, this should be quick.” Zeus then waited for then signal for the fight to start. “BEGIN!” then announcer said. Zeus starred at his opponent with a cold hearted gaze. His opponent took a swallow, and charged at Zeus. Zeus smiled and waited for the fool to get within arms length. His opponent as then right in front of him, and swung widely. Zeus caught the punch and smiled and said, “You never stood a chance my friend.” Zeus then quickly through the man out of the ring, making himself the winner. “Too easy,” Zeus said to himself.

After his first round, Zeus’s father met him at the center of the stadium. Zeus said, “I see that you won your fight. That is no big surprise. Zeus’s dad said, “Well it took a little effort, but yea it was ok.” Zeus smiled and said, “well mine was way too easy. Hopefully the semi-finals are a lot harder.” Zeus’s dad chuckled and said, “I hope for my sake they do not get too much harder. I am an old man after all.” Zeus laughed. He then went to a local vendor and got some food while he waited for the others to finish up.

-1 hour later-

Zeus and his father had just got done eating, when they announced that the semi-finals were about to start. Zeus looked at his dad and said, “Well I guess that is us. I will see you at the finals dad.” Zeus’s dad smiled and said, “Yea I hope so.” Zeus then walked a few yards over to the semi-finals platform. He could see where his dad would be fighting so this would give him the chance to see his dad in action. As Zeus got up to the stage, his new opponent was a massive man. He stood at about seven feet tall and with muscles to go with them. Zeus smiled and said, “Well, I guess we will see if you are any better than the last person I fought.” His opponent smiled and looked at the referee. “BEGIN!” the referee said, and the massive man charged at Zeus with impressive speed. “A little better, but not good enough,” Zeus though to himself. The man then stopped just out of reach of Zeus and fired a single energy shot at him. Zeus caught the ball and then smiled while it was still in his hands. “More than what I was expecting, but still not good enough.,” Zeus then fired a ki blast of his own and also through back the one that was launched at him. Both of the blasts hit the massive man and down he went. Trying to get back up, Zeus went over to the man and knelt down beside him and said, “You should give up. You wont win.” Zeus then kicked the man so hard that he flew out of the ring. Little did Zeus know, his father was having a hard time. As Zeus tuned to see what his father was doing, he would watch as a man in black would fire an ki blast straight through his father’s chest. This would enrage Zeus and he would fly over to his father’s dying body.

Zeus looked in his father’s eyes and said, “Dad…. are you ok?” Zeus started to tear up, but he held them back as best he could. Zeus’s father looked up and smiled and said, “Son… don’t let hatred…. consume you my son. I love you.” With that, Zeus’ father died in his arms. The official disqualified the man in black, but Zeus did not care. He would get revenge for his father. In anger, Zeus powered up to his highest level yet, and in a rage he began to swing wildly at the man. The only thing the man could do is block, for Zeus was too fast to be dodged. Zeus then finally landed a kick, sending the man into the air, Zeus quickly fallowed, and charged a full power ki blast in his hand. Seeing that the man was trying to recover in mid-air, Zeus appeared over the man and said, “NOW YOU DIE!” With that, Zeus launched everything in one blast, and hit the man in black. The blast traveled through the man’s chest and hit the ring below, destroying the ring.

The man laughed as he reveled himself saying in his last breath, “How does it feel?… to have a loved one taken away from you by a stranger? You took my daughter away, now the favor has been returned.” After uttering those words, the man in black died.Zeus then began to get enraged and power up. Starting to crack the ground, he took his father’s body back to his mother.

After calming down he buried his dad in their back yard, and held a memorial service for him. Zeus then thought to himself and said, "I will honor you father. I will not let hatred fill my heart, but I will have justice! They will answer for their crimes! There blood will be spilled as yours was."

Word Count= 4,013
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Zeus' training (flash back)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus' training (flash back)    Zeus' training (flash back)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

1,000,000 all stats
Back to top Go down

Zeus' training (flash back)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: