DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Herro.....? Is anybody out der?

Go down 
+6
Agent+of+Chaos
number4
)V(ajin Keitaro
Necro
Artik
Øran
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 am

Velshin Soryami wrote:
Oran wrote:
Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 524727_368788809904791_2015577768_n

Oh Fuck Yeah
So, what's the gameplan?
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Oran wrote:
Velshin Soryami wrote:
Oran wrote:

Oh Fuck Yeah
So, what's the gameplan?

I'd feel better if Artik knew about any radical changes, but I was thinking of deleting all of the history (Or at least moving it to a section purely used as an archive) and starting all over.

I wish I knew where everyone is now rping, just in case this shit-hole doesn't pan out.
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Velshin Soryami wrote:
Oran wrote:
Velshin Soryami wrote:
Oran wrote:

Oh Fuck Yeah
So, what's the gameplan?

I'd feel better if Artik knew about any radical changes, but I was thinking of deleting all of the history (Or at least moving it to a section purely used as an archive) and starting all over.

I wish I knew where everyone is now rping, just in case this shit-hole doesn't pan out.
Well, I'm rping in the land of nonexistancia :/
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:35 am

Oran wrote:
Velshin Soryami wrote:
Oran wrote:
Velshin Soryami wrote:
Oran wrote:

Oh Fuck Yeah
So, what's the gameplan?

Well, I'm rping in the land of nonexistancia :/

Oh really? Give me a link-... Wait...

...You bastard...
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:43 am

I'm taking it upon myself to move all topics involving with old storylines to the archive section. I'm not doing this against the site or Artik, but honestly, if we're going to do this, then we're going to start fresh.

Like I said, I'd feel better asking Artik about doing this, but... he's an asshole... an assy asshole... (I WILL GIVE ORAN SOME BUCKS.) doesn't show up to the site anymore... that... assy asshole.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:48 am

You know... actually trying to fix up this place to play again seems like a lot of unnecessary work when we can just create another forum. I'm actually thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:18 am

Nahhh. Do the former. Work is good. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINA--- Sorry. Dal'bonics.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Is anyone there? Does anyone care anymore? If you're listening... please. Please. I implore anyone (I WILL GIVE ORAN SOME BUCKS.) reads this, if anyone, to help. I want the site back... No matter what it takes... I just... I miss this. I miss you guys, honestly...

Recently, I've done a lot of growing up. Both as a person and a nerd. I drink milk and tea, and I watch Doctor (I WILL GIVE ORAN SOME BUCKS.). I maintain a gardenia bush, and practice Magic: The Gathering by playing my decks against each other.

Last night... I couldn't sleep. I was too... Sad, I suppose. It dawned on me that I may never get to speak to you fine people again. I know this is lame, but I'm saying it. You guys are my family. And I miss it.

That's why I'm doing whatever it takes to try and get the family back. Even if... Even if someone else takes over. Even if we gut the site and start fresh. Because... I feel as dead as this site is without you, or it, in my life.

I'm not sure if anyone's ever here anymore, but...

I love you guys.

Err... Artik out, yo.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:51 pm

It's because I'm so damn loveable, honestly...
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:32 am

Listen, Papi, I play Mtg, we should really exchange numbers. I'm currently posting on my phone but I do want this site back. 

Its times like these, when I miss my Fangirls. :/
Text me, with your username plz:
(409)-548-1025

-Øran
Back to top Go down
Zero the Saiyan
Man-Whore

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:00 pm

DO NOT FEAR ACTIVE ROLEPLAYERS! I AM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! None of you know me but I have actually always been with you guys, lol. ANYWAY. I've been RP'ing since back in the days of the GOOD OL' Dragon Ball Z Null Zone roleplaying forum. That thing was freaking boss. Sadly, it's dead. SO BACK ON TOPIC. I propose creating a new forum and we will advertise the FUUUUUUCK out of it.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY! I just look back on my very first Null Zone posts and I'm like, "Dang, my young me used to have tons of fun on that site. Now I'm stuck in a loophole of redditing on REDDIT."

WHICH ON OF YOU ARE WITH ME
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 am

I'm tired. So very tired. Tired of running to a new site when an old one dies. Not today. Not here. This is my home. So was the last Shattered Hope. I met all of these people there. And when we left that site, part of my heart stayed behind. I'm not giving up on this site. Anyone that wants to can help Zero make a new site. But I must stay. I will not abandon two homes in one lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Zero the Saiyan
Man-Whore

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:36 pm

You don't need to run. I found a haven for us. It has a really great active community, great roleplayers and many people from Alex's 5 has come to our site. Here you go, the haven is been found. Welcome to your ultimate journey in Dragon Ball. :) http://www.dbzjourney.com/

Join us in the CBox, ask for someone under the name of Zero, it'll be me. :) See you soon, old friends.
Back to top Go down
Zero the Saiyan
Man-Whore

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 pm

SOMEONE HACKED THE FUCKING SITE. FUCK YOU, ASHHOLE GO TO HELL ! WHAT THE FUCK
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Fuck who, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Okay. Zero. I let you advertise here. But dead or not, you do not curse the site or another member here. Unless you're Chaz. Calm down or leave. But this site is my home. These people are my family. DO NOT INSULT EITHER. I doesn't matter if they did something to you.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 pm

I just found it amusing that he/she/it thought the next move was to blindly throw accusations. Vague ones at that.

I can be an asshole without needing to hack a site, I wouldn't even bother putting in the effort it would take...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:53 pm

So... Chazshin SorSlaxeyami. I miss you. D: Come home. I can't raise the baby by myself.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 am

I figured you would have shook it to death now...

This is getting ridiculous, Artik... just kill the baby already so I can come home...

Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:00 pm

That's illegal thoouuuggh
Back to top Go down
Zero the Saiyan
Man-Whore

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 pm

What if I told you I'm not a solid entity in reality but your hallucinations that is your life in the world ordered by the components of space and time.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:47 pm

I would tell you you're off topic.
We're talking about shaking babies right now- gawd, stranger!!
Back to top Go down
Zero the Saiyan
Man-Whore

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm

What if I told you I've been lurking among you all since the beginnings of the site.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

Nothing I suppose?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am

And I'd say it's impolite to sneak. Tell us. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro.....? Is anybody out der?   Herro.....? Is anybody out der? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herro.....? Is anybody out der?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Shattered Hope :: News-
Jump to: