DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necro
Necro

Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Cyril bowed to the black skinned man who had led him to the Hyberbolic Time Chamber. Mr. Popo just laughed and walked out. Cyril put on his weighted training clothes (10Ibs) and walked to his quarters to examine them. They were Spartan style and furniture was sparse, just a bunk bed some mats and several urns of food.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Artik appeared behind Cyril, a door of shadows opening. "You know... I learned a lot in that accursed realm... And yet, I don't know who you are... You're immune to my omniscience." Artik spoke in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm

"So very few do," Cyril said sadly. He stared into space wistfully for a moment. "Here," Cyril said finally, "They call me Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Artik was looking off into the oblivion outside, not listening. "Yeah, that's cool, Garruk..." He realized that he was talking to Cyril. "Oh.. Sorry.. It's just..." He looked down at the floor, "..you remind me of my son."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:42 pm

"I'm sorry." Cyril said after a moment. Cyril read Artik's thoughts, they were muddled with a sullenness but he had deciphered a loss associated with the name. "What happened" Asked Cyril, referring to Garruk.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:47 pm

"That's just it... I don't know. No one does. People vanish all the time. Even... my wife." He looked at Orrun. "There's no clues to their whereabouts, or anything. They just... leave."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Cyril crossed the space between them and laid a hand on his shoulder, "I..I know what you mean," Cyril spoke sorrowfully. "I once had a family." He began "I once had a...a child." His voice broke at this point, "But I know exactly where the are!" He cried aloud, "And I fear I shall never reach them again!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Artik glanced at Cyril. "They're... dead? Well... in that case... Look, let me tell you something. There's gonna be a dragon whose powers know no bounds. Revive your family."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Cyril looked away "No, there alive...I hope," Cyril dropped his shoulders. "You see I...I was the one who left" He shut his eyes tight. "We all planned to go, but something went wrong and I was stranded...away from all my kind"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:10 pm

"The dragon transcends time and space." Artik looked at Cyril. "For that matter, so do I. This is as old as I'll get. To watch everyone I loved die more than five times... Being ageless is a curse. I've walked this galaxy for five centuries. Going from dimension to dimension. But then... something happened when I reentered this one. I lost my memory.. it was replaced by another. Thinking I was born mere decades ago, on Vegeta. While the latter is true, the circumstances are much different."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:18 pm

"Indeed, but being immortal has worked for me in my case," Cyril laughed bitterly, "Though I doubt all the years this plane will exist can do me much good for my goal is nigh impossible." Cyril looked Artik in the eye "Do you see this face? I don't look a day of 20! Yet I have traversed this dimension since before the dawn of humanity, indeed before this puny solar system was conceived!" Cyril moaned "And I am no closer to my goal than I was millions of years ago!"

Cyril stood and recollected himself. Such a display of self-pity was uncommon for himself. "What were those circumstances?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:25 pm

"For a long time, which to me now is just a moment, I had believed that for most of m life I had lived in Vegeta, born to a poor family. Then, the full moon came. I killed my family when I lost control." He looked away. "It was true... but really, I was born into royalty, Vegeta Sr. As it happened, when I was born, they cast me out, due to the orange skin."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:27 pm

"Why the orange skin?" Cyril queried
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

"I'm a Solar Saiyan. It's what gives me the skin, the white hair, the immortality...", he looked at the ceiling. "And.. why I was cast aside by my family. For being abnormal."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:46 pm

"That's a sad story," Cyril sympathized. "You know it's been a while since I've been able to tell my story... most people have a tendency to avoid my kind, and not just in this plane." Cyril said. "So why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Artik smiled slightly. "I... was lonely. I sensed your ki, and I could tell my training methods influenced it.. why not finish the job?"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Cyril stood straighter and smiled wryly "Why not?" Cyril walked out of his small quarters "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Artik floated outside, following Cyril. "Do you want any specific training conditions? ((Perhaps experiance a saga from SH II or a canon Saga?)) I can make it happen. :3"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Cyril thought for a moment, "Surprise me!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

"Hmm... think fast!" Artik tossed a non-descript ball at Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Cyril caught the ball quickly, "Whats this supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

The ball blew up, bringing Cyril to near death. Before that, Artik, in a spilt second, stabbed Cyril with a needle. After he 'sploded, Artik brought him back to life. "There. You're now 10% stronger."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Cyril shuddered and stepped a few paces away, talk about someone walking on your grave. "How?.."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:19 pm

"I injected you with enough Saiyan DNA so you could get a zenkai."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm

"Zenkai?" Cyril wondered if DNA worked like that anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said   Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Dilmore. 'Nuff said
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next