DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP Empty
PostSubject: The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP   The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:46 pm

One Star Ball
Preach arrives on New Planet Namek through Instant Transmission. He looks at the blue grass and the green sky. "It looks like someone turn the Earth upside down." said Preach. Preach was wearing traditional Saiyan armor. Namekians were hiding on rocks, then a Namekian came up to Preach and attacked him. The Namekian had kicked him to floor. "Die remnant of Frieza!" shouted the Namekian about to fire a blast. Preach got up and stands on his feet. Just then Preach deflects it an it blows up. "I am not one of Frieza." said Preach. "If you aren't then why are you wearing that armor?" the Namekian asked. "Didn't 2 Saiyans and 3 Humans come to your old planet a very long time ago?" asked Preach. "Yes." said the Namekian. "I'm a Half Saiyan slash Half Human, I'm only wearing this because my ancestor Raditz wore something like this." said Preach. "Sorry from the misunderstanding, my names Tyrana." said the Namekian. "My names Preach." said Preach. Tyranna and Preach got very friendly with eachother. Then all the Namekians crowded around Preach. "My names Lok." said the other Namekian. Lok walks towards them and Preach turns around to Lok. "Hello." said Preach. "I think your looking for the Dragonballs, I suppose." said Lok. "Yes, I am." Preach responded gently. "Well, you can't." said Lok. "What, do you think I'm evil?" asked Preach annoyed. Tyrana walks towards Preach and grabs his arms. "No, It's because a wide spread army called Dragon Ball Searchers want the Dragonballs." said Tyrana. "Do you know where they are?" asked Preach. "No, we aren't highly updated, we are a native planet and always will be." Lok said. "Anyways, I'm looking for the first ball." said Preach. "The One Star Ball is being protected by a group of 5 strong people." Lok said. "Don't worry, I'm actually strong." said Preach. As Preach was about to power up. He looked at the two Namekians. "Hey, I might need you to fight them with me." he said. Lok and Tyrana began to fly along with Preach to the site of the One Star Ball. At the site of the One Star Ball, they saw five soldiers. A blue short one. A green tall one with horns on his shoulder. A black one with a trail of yellow on his arms. A yellow short muscular one. And a Grey fat one. Preach gets his info phone and shines it all of them with their names.
Info:
Preach went to attack Gemray first by trying to send a kick to his face. But Gemray dodges the kick and Preach is thrown on the floor. The rest of the soldiers come to watch Preach fall on the floor. "Oi sire, that Saiyan is weak!" shouted Lengand. "Well Well, got someone to beat like a pulp." said Gemray. Then two special beam canon hits Gemray and kills him. Gemray drops to the floor dead. Preach gets up from the floor and Lok and Tyrana come out of hiding. Preach, Lok and Tyrana start to fire quick energy blasts that kill them all. Preach see's the first dragonball and starts to have a false vision. "Argh." said Preach wobbling. Preach begins to have a vision about: As the team is still on Namek, Frieza is plotting to get the Dragon Balls of them. 5 spacepods land down near Frieza. The spacepods opened. 5 aliens step out of the spacepod. "Jeice!" shouted Jeice. "Burter!"shouted Burter. "Guldo!" shouted Guldo. "Recoome!" shouted Reecome. "And Captain Ginyu!" shouted Ginyu. "And we are the Ginyu force!" shouted the Ginyu Force doing their stances. "So our mission is to attack the fiends that stole the Dragon Balls, I'm I correct?" questioned Ginyu. "Yes, the fiends went that way." said Frieza pointing right. "Ginyu Force, Go!" shouted Ginyu. With the team they are trying to hide the Dragon Balls. "Good thing the Ginyu Force aren't here." said Raditz. "Your right, we better get ready." replied Nappa. "They better not show up." said Vegeta. The Ginyu Force land where they are. "Hi Vegeta." said Ginyu. "Hi Ginyu... Ginyu?" questioned Vegeta. "A suprise, right?" said Gohan. "Gohan we'll stay back." said Bardock. "Alright, choose whoever you wish!" shouted Vegeta. Piccolo punched Guldo making him fly. "Good a Namekian, it's exterminating time!" shouted Guldo. Piccolo soared to Guldo trying launch a kick. Guldo then slowed down time by rush attacking Piccolo. "What-?" asked Piccolo shocked. "I can slow down time." answered Guldo. "Let's see if you can slow down this, Special Beam Cannon!" shouted Piccolo firing the attack. As Guldo slowed down the time, Piccolo slowly kicked Guldo in the back, kicking him into the attack, killing Guldo. "Idiotic fool." said Picccolo. Raditz, is fighting Burter, but failing badly. "As you know, I'm the fastest in the universe!" shouted Burter. "Oh yeah?" said Raditz. Raditz then powered up to keep up with Burter by kicking him faster. "Undispitued Blast!" shouted Raditz firing a red blast. The attack kills Burter. Nappa and Recome are making large bangs coming from the punches they are making. "Damn, I can't keep up with him." Nappa thought. "Recome Fist!" shouted Recome launching an attack at Nappa. The attack had got Nappa injured, so Nappa punched Recome in the stomach, he then knees him in the face, kicks him flying and fires an energy wave at him, killing Recome. Vegeta is beating up Jeice easy, Vegeta trips him up, then kicks him, he then flys to Jeice who is floating in the air on his back, Vegeta then fires an energy blast at his face. "Face this!" shouted Vegeta firing a blast at Jeice, killing him. Finally, Goku and Ginyu are firing energy blasts around. "Kamehameha!" shouted Goku firing the attack at Ginyu. "Hmm, Plan B!" shouted Ginyu." Ginyu deflects Goku's attack, Ginyu punches himself creating a hole on himself. Gohan and Bardock watch as this is happening. "Is this suicide?" asked Bardock. "Hurting yourself won't get yourself out of a fight." replied Goku. "Change, Now!" shouted Ginyu changing bodies with Goku. "Haha, I'm all good." said Ginyu. "Give me back my body!" shouted Goku. Then Preach stopped having the false past vision and grabbed then One Star Dragonball. "Next is all the dragonballs." said Lok. "What do you mean?" asked Tyrana. "The army leader Konton has all of the rest and he knows that we have the one star dragonball. Then Preach began to have visions like: Ginyu flies away, Vegeta goes to Goku. "Kakarot, I'll take him." said Vegeta. "Alright." replied Goku. He turns to the others. "You guys follow." said Goku. The others follow behind Goku. "Kakarot, I'll fly you." said Bardock. Bardock picks Goku, Goku holds his chest as there's a hole. "Flying my own son in the first time, while he's in another body." said Bardock. "I'll see how the other Namekians are doing." said Piccolo. "Good, they may need help." said Raditz. Piccolo flies back to the village, he sees Nail on the floor. "What happened?" asked Piccolo. "Frieza's too strong." said Nail. "I know that, but why are you telling me?" asked Piccolo. "I need you to fuse with me, it will help you kill Frieza." replied Nail. "Alright, but we're using my body." replied Piccolo. Piccolo held Nail's hand and a white spark came. Nail had disappeared, and inside Piccolo's body. Piccolo begins to fly back to the others.
Meanwhile, the others are sorting out Ginyu. Raditz holds Ginyu in a arm lock, which Ginyu kicks him. "Gohan help!" shouted Raditz. "I can't fight my dad." answered Gohan. "He isn't your dad, he is a poser!" shouted Raditz. This makes Gohan to fly at Ginyu and rush attack him. Nappa pummels Ginyu by firing an energy blast on his face. Piccolo grabs Ginyu and fires another energy blast, this attack injures Ginyu. He faces on the floor and looks Gohan. "Change Now!" shouted Ginyu. "There's my chance." said Goku flying to Gohan. Goku flies into Gohan and switches bodies with Ginyu. Goku is now on the floor, Ginyu flies to Raditz. "Change Now!" shouted Ginyu. Raditz gets shocked, Gou, who's on the floor throw the frog and then Ginyu changes bodies with a frog. The team had just killed the Ginyu Force. "We need to take him to Frieza's ship." said Vegeta. "With all the guards?" asked Nappa. "Thier all dead." replied Vegeta. They walk to Frieza's ship which is just next to them. They reach Frieza's ship and take Goku to a Rejuvination Tank. Goku opens his eyes and sees a needle on the floor. "Aaah a needle!" shouted Goku scared. Bardock facepalms his face in shame. "We aren't giving you a needle." said Piccolo. Goku is put in the tank and Nappa puts it on. "Now we take on Frieza." said Vegeta. "He better pay." said Bardock angry.
The team walk out the ship and see Frieza outside waiting for them. "What are you doing in my ship?" asked Frieza. "To end you." replied Bardock. "How did you survive?" asked Frieza. "I jeoprodised your plan to destroy Mukk." answered Bardock. "Well you'll die." replied Frieza. "Oh yeah?" questioned Bardock. Frieza punches Bardock and kicks him. "Nappa, Vegeta attack!" shouted Bardock. Vegeta punched Frieza in the head. "This is for my planet and father!" shouted Vegeta. "Vegeta, don't let him hold you back." said Nappa. Vegeta nods his head. "Galic Gun!" shouted Vegeta firing his attack Frieza. Frieza whips Vegeta with his tail. "Destructo-Disc!" shouted Nappa firing the attack Frieza's tail. The attack had cut of Frieza's tail, Frieza looks at it. "You punk!" shouted Frieza. "What's the matter can't show us your transformation." said Vegeta. "Good, don't cry if you die." said Frieza. "Hah, The Prince of Saiyan's crying." laughed Vegeta. Frieza began powering up as his body armour broke. "You... grew an inch and just broke your armour." said Vegeta. "Not even the transformation." replied Frieza. Frieza powers up again, ki began flowing through him quickly. Frieza's muscles had pumped up, and he had gotten taller, and longer horns. Then vision had finished and Preach had saw Konton and orange beast who had killed Namekians. Then Preach had flew towards Konton and fell down because he had more visions. Frieza has now transformed, Vegeta looks on how large Frieza's powerlevel is. "Have you noticed my power level is a million?" questioned Frieza. "No" said Vegeta. Frieza's tail comes back, he looks at Nappa. "I'll show you hell!" shouted Frieza flying at Nappa, he impales his body armour with using his horns, and then throws him. Frieza then uses his Death Beam. Bardock gets back from the floor. "Raditz and Gohan." said Bardock. "Huh?" asked Gohan. Raditz looks up at Bardock. "We better take Frieza down before he can transform again." said Bardock. Frieza flies over to the Dragon Balls, he looks at them and he turns around and see's Dende. "Command the Dragon Balls." said Frieza. "Kaprutp Popo---" said Dende being interupted as the Dragon Balls turn to stone. "Is that normal?" asked Frieza. "The Dragon is dead, that means Guru is too!" cried Dende. "Hmm, I can still have fun killing you." said Frieza. Frieza charges up to launch a death beam attack on Dende. "Masenko!" shouted Gohan firing the attack at Frieza. The attack had hit Frieza, Raditz and Bardock started to fly and punch Frieza. Frieza pushed them out of the way and went flying for Gohan. Frieza tripped Gohan and kicked him into the air, so then he started flying to Gohan and rush attacking him. Raditz kicks Frieza in to Bardock, which leads into Bardock hammering Frieza to floor. Gohan got up and Frieza was flying into him, Gohan had fired a blast into Frieza.
Goku had heard a voice in his head. "Who's this?" asked Goku. "It's Kami, I have Mister Popo collecting the Dragon Balls to reive all the dead Namekians back to Earth." replied Kami. "Good, they may need all lot of help, as long as Piccolo is alive, it's okay." replied Goku. Gok, Bardock, Raditz and Gohan are training. Gohan lifts a punch at Goku, which Raditz blocks Gohan's attack. Bardock is charging up an attack. "This is what I call, Essential Energy Wave!" shouted Bardock firing the attack at Raditz. "Kamehameha!" shouted Goku firing the attack. Goku's Kamehameha had deflected Bardock's attack to hit in the west direction. Gohan had rushed to punch Goku in the head. Raditz kicked Bardock's leg, tripping him. Bardock had launched a punch at Raditz making a large impact and Raditz was flying. While flying Raditz had fired a barrage of energy blasts at Bardock knocking him down. Raditz had powered up and flew back to Goku. Bardock stood up, he looked at Gohan. "We need a good strategy." said Bardock. "Right behind you." replied Gohan. Bardock held Gohan in his arms an threw him at Goku. "Kamehame!-" shouted Goku interuppted. "Kamehameha this!" shouted Bardock. Bardock jumped in the air and kicked Goku in the head. Then Gohan punched Raditz. Raditz and Goku stood up and began breathing heavily.
Bardock and Gohan high fived it each other. "That was great." sighed Bardock. "Dad, your powers gotten strong, you could probably break them in Super Saiyan!" shouted Gohan. "Don' get too cocky Gohan, there's all lot warriors stronger than him." replied Raditz. "Well, Kakarot has gone strong." replied Bardock. Bardock takes of his scouter, drops on the floor and smashes it by stepping on it. "Don't need theese, I can sense ki." replied Bardock. Raditz does the same as Bardock. "Well we have plenty of more training to do, so let's get to it!" shouted Gohan. "We'll get to it soon, we've been training for 5 hours." replied Goku. "Gohan, do your homework now!" shouted Chi-Chi. Gohan stands up, they look at Gohan. "You need to get going." said Goku. Gohan rushes of back home to fnish of homework.

Goku, Bardock began training without Gohan, Raditz had punched Goku, he was hit on the ground. Raditz was flying to Goku until Bardock sunddenly kicked him. "Kamehameha!" shouted Goku firing the attack at Bardock. Bardock dodged the Kamehameha wave, he looked at Goku. "You have to do better than that to beat me!" shouted Bardock. Raditz had stood up and started trying to rush attack Bardock. Bardock had dodged all of his attacks, Goku had came in and started rush attacking Bardock. "Not good enough!" shouted Bardock blasting 2 energy blasts at both of them. They had both fell on the floor except Bardock who's flying back down.

The others are still fighting Frieza, he gets up and get angry. "You shouldn't have done that." said Frieza. "Try and stop us." replied Bardock. "I have another transformation." said Frieza. "No matter how much you transform, everytime we keep fighting, we'll get stronger!" shouted Bardock. "Kid!" shouted Vegeta. Gohan walks to Vegeta. "I need you to beat me up." said Vegeta. "What?" asked Gohan. "If you beat me up near death, I'll be able to turn Super Saiyan and kill Frieza." said Vegeta. "Uh-- Okay." said Gohan.

Frieza had heard what Vegeta said. "I'll wait for this rubbish to end here." said Frieza. Frieza powers his ki down. Gohan looks at Vegeta confused. "You need to hurt me badly!" shouted Vegeta. "What?" asked Gohan. Nappa and Bardock turn around. Raditz and Piccolo look at Frieza. "Vegeta, that's a legend it isn't true." replied Nappa. "It could be true, it's our only way to defeat Frieza." replied Bardock. Piccolo and Raditz hears this carefully. "We'll take on Frieza." said Raditz. Frieza stands up and starts smirking. "How about we'll wipe that smirk of your silly little face?" Piccolo questioned Frieza. Frieza stand up from hearing what they said. "Okay then." said Frieza. They all got into a fighting stance to fight Frieza.
With Vegeta and Gohan, he attacks Vegeta by firing a Mansenko. "Is that really all you got?" Vegeta asked. Gohan begins to punch Vegeta in the stomach, Vegeta holds his stomach as it hurt. Gohan then threw an energy blast at his face.

With Raditz and Piccolo, they are matched up with Frieza. Raditz punches Frieza, the Piccolo charges his Special Beam Canon. "Special Beam Canon!" Piccolo shouted firing the attack at Frieza. Frieza bends his head to dodge the attack. Piccolo and Raditz are taking a heavy breath. "He's too fast." said Raditz.

With Vegeta and Gohan, Vegeta now has red marks and scratches on the floor. "That's okay." said Vegeta. Gohan flies over to Dende and walks him back to the others. "Dende, you can heal ,right?" asked Gohan. Dende nods his head. Dende puts his hand over Vegeta's head. Vegeta stands up to look at how changed. "You shouldn't have went through that." said Nappa. Vegeta hangs his head in shame.

Raditz and Piccolo are now beating Frieza. "Kamehameha!" shouted Raditz firing the attack Frieza. The attack had sent Frieza to the floor, to which Piccolo threw an energy wave at him. Raditz and Piccolo both fly up and fire a barrage of energy blasts. Frieza was bleeding, Bardock looked and he smirked. "Bleeding, that tyrant, will die." said Bardock.

The team had got Frieza angry as he was bleeding. "I'm going to transform." said Frieza. "Keep on transforming because, we'll kick you beat than a speeding bullet." replied Bardock. Raditz checks his scouter, and gasps. "Father, your powerlevel is 19,000!" shouted Raditz. "We Saiyan's get stronger every time." replied Vegeta. Frieza began to power up for the second time. "Raditz, you stay, back I'm going to kill this freak!" shouted Piccolo. Frieza's third form is again more brutish, with an extremely elongated skull. His facial features contort and change, with his nose melding into his mouth to form a crude beak. His original horns recede and are now white in color, erupting in pairs along the length of his head. Two pairs of spikes grow out of his back and curve upward somewhat, and the armor on his shoulders fling themselves outward like shoulder pads. They all look at Frieza. "He's a monster!" shouted Piccolo shocked.
Frieza laughs at how stronge he is now. "Don't worry, I've saved a death spot for you." replied Frieza. Piccolo tries to fire a ki blast at Frieza who deflects it. Frieza then fires a Crazy Finger Beam at Piccolo. "No, Mister Piccolo!" shouted Gohan. Gohan turns to Dende. "Dende heal him!" shouted Gohan. Dende walks over to Piccolo to heal him. "Not on my watch!" shouted Frieza. Frieza fires a death beam attack at Dende killing him. "Noo!" shouted Gohan. Gohan goes up to Frieza and punches him, Frieza dodges all attacks that Gohan had made. Bardock then had joined in with Gohan, he had punched Frieza in the head. Gohan attacks Frieza by kicking him in the leg. Frieza falls down back to the floor by the attack. "How can a kid be this strong?" thought Frieza. Bardock stays back, instead. "I'm going to get Gohan to have this one." said Bardock. Frieza launched a Crazy Finger Beam at Gohan, whom dodged the attack. "He must be a Saiyan by that growing energy." thought Frieza. Gohan punched Frieza and kicked him in the head. "Masenko! Ha!" shouted Gohan firinng the attack at Frieza.
In Frieza's ship, Goku wakes up and the tank opens. Goku looks at his top ripped, so he decide to get some Saiyan armour. Goku was wearing the same Saiyan armour as Vegeta without the shoulder pads. "I hope Vegeta doesn't mind." said Goku. Goku looked at the window and saw Gohan fighting Frieza. "Why do I believe that's Frieza?" questioned Goku. Goku had left the ship and went over to the others. Bardock could feel Goku's powerlevel from there. Bardock turned around. "Kakarot, you've gotten stronger." said Bardock. "I know." replied Goku. Goku looked over to Dende and Piccolo. "Noo, without Piccolo our Dragon Balls won't work!" shouted Goku. "Goku, Piccolo is still alive, you still have sensu beams, right?" asked Kami. "Yes." replied Goku. Goku walks over to Piccolo and gives a senzu beam. Piccolo stands back up.

Gohan punches Frieza and fires an energy wave. "Kamehameha!" shouted Gohan firing the attack at Frieza. Frieza was annoyed, he standed up and was begining to transform again. "I'll show you my final transformation!" shouted Frieza. "Damn Frieza." said Nappa. "I'll take him on!" shouted Goku. "Me too." said Bardock standing up. Frieza had powered up, a white spark had came up. Drastically differing from his previous transformations, in his final form Frieza instead regresses, with his former form cracking and shattering like a shell, becoming a short, lizard-like, almost harmless looking creature, his horns and spikes disappear and his physique becomes streamlined. His skin becomes pure, solid-white with purple sections on his head, shoulders, forearms, abdomen and shins. His arms, legs, and tail are no longer pink. All injuries taken in other forms are healed. Bardock and Goku look at each other. "He looks strong." said Goku angry. "No, he looks smaller." replied Raditz. "Don't think that him being smaller will make him weak." replied Bardock. Nappa looks to them, so does Vegeta.
Goku and Bardock look at Frieza. "Enough of the talking lets finish this!" shouted Frieza. Bardock and Goku go in a fighting stance, Bardock soars at Frieza at very high speed. "Foolish." said Frieza charging a death beam at Bardock. As the death beam went to hit Bardock, he had vanished. Frieza looks around, Bardock appears behind him. Frieza's tail grabs Bardocks head. Goku punches Frieza in the stomach. "Destructo Disc!" shouted Nappa firing the attack Frieza. Bardock whacks Frieza's head, Bardock gets out of Frieza's grasps and flies back to Goku. "Got a plan." said Goku. "What?" asked Bardock. "You all distract him, while I charge up my Spirit Bomb, I learnt the attack by training with Krillin who taught me." replied Goku. "Everyone attack Frieza!" shouted Bardock.

Gohan attacked Frieza first by launching a punch on Frieza who dodges the attack, Raditz kicks Frieza in the back, Frieza punches Raditz in the head and fires an energy wave on his head. Vegeta tries attack Frieza but is grabbed by him an thrown on the floor. Frieza soars to Nappa, he starts kicking, punching and whacking him with his tail. Nappa is smacked down to the team. "He's too strong!" shouted Nappa. "Well I for one won't quit." replied Vegeta. The group looks at Vegeta shocked. "Us Saiyans stick together, we aren't letting some tyrant take our pride! We'll fight it back!" shouted Vegeta. Goku is influcenced by Vegeta's words. "We came here to finish what we started." said Bardock. Raditz became influnced by Vegeta, so did Gohan, Piccolo, Nappa and Goku. Their ki became stronger and stronger. Frieza was shocked to see thier hair had turned yellow. "What's this, Saiyan's turn into apes and now this?" questioned Frieza. "A Super Saiyan." said Vegeta.

Bardock attacked Frieza by kicking him in the jaw, Frieza began to get a scracth. "Not strong." said Frieza. "Just using 1% of my power." replied Bardock. Gohan had punched him in the stomach, Frieza gushed out blood. "Galic Gun!" shouted Vegeta firing the attack at Frieza. Vegeta then punched him in the stomach. Piccolo looks around, as the scene is changed. There is now just volcanic rock and ash. "I hope you know this planet will be destroyed in 12 minutes." said Frieza. As Goku is still charging his Spirit Bomb, Piccolo fires a Special Beam Canon at Frieza the attack creates a hole. Goku's Spirit Bomb had gotten larger. "This is for all the live's you've killed!" shouted Bardock. The group moves away from Frieza as the Spirit Bomb had killed Frieza."Frieza's dead, all lives have been avenged." said Vegeta. They all fall on the floor softly. "Goku, I have the Dragon Balls, I've told Shenron to revive all dead Namekian's to Earth, except from Dende." said Kami. "Great." said Goku "Why Dende?" asked Gohan. "He can rise the Dragon Balls here." answered Vegeta. Dende wakes up confused. "I'm still alive?" asked Dende. "You're revived." answered Raditz. "Now go get the Dragon Balls, so this planet doesn't get destroyed." said Nappa. Dende walks over and rises Porunga. He asks the Dragon to turn Namek to it's normal state, bring back all Namekian's, and restore health in to all the killers of Frieza. The Dragonballs fly away. Guru appears to the Hero's. "Your help was great, In return we made a ship for you, please head to Yadrat, they'll learn you a technique." said Guru. The team fly to the ship and wave goodbye. "Bye Dende!" shouted Gohan. "Bye!" replied Dende shouted. The ship closed and they set off for a journey to Namek. The vision had finished and Preach had woken up to his friends Lok and Tyrana with the Namekian Dragonballs. Preach got up and looked at him. "What the heck?" asked Preach. "We killed him." said Lok and Tyrana. "Guess you didn't need me." said Preach. Preach then began having visions again: The hero's had landed back on Earth on a desert. "That was annoying." said Vegeta. The hatch opened, the only people outside, was Chi-Chi, Bulma and a purple haired boy. The team stepped out of the spaceship. "Who's the boy next you Bulma?" asked Goku. "This is Trunks, he's from the future, he knew you where comming." said Bulma. "I need to talk to you Goku, but over there." said the boy pointing to the far left. "Okay." replied Goku. Goku and the boy walked off, while others wondered why he was here. Bulma gets out an empty capsule and puts the ship inside it. "Just incase." said Bulma. "I still wonder who that kid is." said Piccolo.
With Goku and the boy, they began talking. "What's your name?" asked Goku. "My name is Trunks." said the boy. "So Trunks why are you here?" asked Goku. "It's because in 3 years you will die of a disease that not even you can handle." answered Trunks. "That's unfair." replied Goku. "I know, I'll give you the medicine after." replied Trunks. "What's happening in your future?" asked Goku. "Well, in those three years 2 androids who where made by Dr.Gero will come and kill Bardock, Nappa, Vegeta and Piccolo." answered Trunks. "So it's only you and Gohan remain?" asked Goku "Yes, my mother will allow me, since it's on the fate of the world." said Trunks. "Wow, your mother must be proud of you." said Goku. "Well she does say you are strong." replied Trunks. "I know your mother, wow, who is she?" asked Goku. Trunks points to Bulma. "She's standing right over there." answered Trunks. Goku falls down embarrased.

With the others they are confused on what happened. "That boy just pointed his finger and Kakarot fell down!"said Vegeta loudly. "I have a hunch he was pointing at me." said Bulma.

With Goku and Trunks, Goku stands back up. "Wow Bulma's your mother!" shouted Goku. "Well, yes and my father's Vegeta." replied Trunks. "Strange family, I'd thought she'd go with Yamcha." replied Goku. "Yamcha was a little bit annoying." replied Trunks. "Trunks, I wanna test your power first." said Goku. "Alright!" shouted Trunks. Trunks and Goku both went Super Saiyan's, to both fight.

With the others they are shocked that Trunks can go Super Saiyan like they can. "What, that kid can go Super Saiyan!" said Bardock shocked. "He could be any of our sons, since his from the future, but to me he looks Half Saiyan and Human." said Raditz. "I've heard all what they said." said Piccolo. "Huh?" said Everyone looking at Piccolo.

With Goku and Trunks, Goku begins to punch to Trunks, but he blocks it and trips Goku. "You are strong." said Goku. "I know." replied Trunks. Trunks fired an energy blast at Goku, it had hit Goku slamming him to a wall. "Finish Buster!" shouted Trunks firing the attack at Goku. "Kamehameha!" shouted Goku firing the attack at Trunks. As the attacks collided, Goku was pushing forward, as he is stronger that Trunks. The kamehameha had hit Trunks and he had left Super Saiyan form "I need to get back somewhere, I'll see you soon." said Trunks. Trunks pulls out a capsule and puts it down, making a ship. "Bye Trunks." replied Goku. Trunks had lifted off and headed off somewhere else. Goku looks at a bottle on the floor with a note. He picks it up. "This is the antidote use it." the note said. Goku holds the antidote and heads back to the others. "Who was the boy?" asked Chi-Chi. "His name is Trunks, he is from the future." said Goku. "Wow, but why here?" asked Gohan. "In his time I die from a disease and the others all die except from him and Gohan, so we need to change the future." replied Goku. "Gohan, the only one alive." laughed Nappa. "We have 3 years to train." said Goku. Goku looks at Chi-Chi. He gives her the antidote. "Keep that safe until I need it." said Goku handing Chi-Chi the antidote. "That's good, we have three years to train." said Raditz. The vision had ended and Preach got annoyed. "CALL THE DRAGON BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN!" shouted Preach. Lok spoke in the Namekian Language to get Porungo to rise. "Why have you summoned me?" asked Porunga. Lok talked to Porungo in Namekian and looked at Preach. "You can speak in English." said Lok. "I WISH TO STOP THEESE STUPID VISIONS!" shouted Preach. "A simple wish, it has been granted, What is your second wish." "To be able to go Super Saiyan again, without removing Mystic." said Preach. "Your wish has been granted, what is your third wish?" asked Porunga. "To be able to go Super Saiyan 2 again without my Mystic form being gone." said Preach. "You wish has been granted Goodbye." said Porunga. Porunga had disappeared and the Dragonballs had split. Preach used Instantaneous Movement back to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP   The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:53 am

4999 Words
Back to top Go down

The Collection of Dragonballs Numba 1 WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: The Universe :: Northern Galaxy :: Namek-
Jump to: