DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} Empty
PostSubject: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Garruk looked around to see if any followers were following him. It was a while that he has been on Earth. He looked down at the sand, towards the water. Not knowing what can kill him, or worse, rape him.

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Artik was sitting under a palm tree, singing. As he sung, music somehow played. Magically. Artik had no idea why he was at a beach. On Earth. At sunrise. Anything could happen. Artik personally felt like killing someone, or better, raping. Yet, he continued to sing.

"...Hold my haaaaaaand!" He sighed. "It's... just not the same, anymore..." He paused, humming a tune. "That'll work!"

"In you and I there's a new land
Angel's in flight
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music will tie
What's left of me what's left of me now

I watch you fast asleep
All I fear means nothing

In you and I there's a new land
Angels in flight
My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music will tie
What's left of me what's left of me

snwod dna spu ynam os
My heart's a battleground
snoitome eurt deen I
snoitome eurt deen I

You show me how to see
That nothing is...whole..and..nothing... is..."
He frowned, shaking his head. He looked at the sky, it aglow with bright orange and pink. He finally noticed Garruk, just a little bit down the beach. He waved at him, continuing to try to finish the song.

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Garruk looked back towards his father. "Hey, dad! How are you doing?"

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 pm

"Hey, Auron.", he said without paying attention. Artik kept staring at the sky, for answers. The colors helped some.

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Garruk gave Artik a Flabbergasted face. "OH HELL NAW" Garruk yelled.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:02 pm

"Most likely..." Artik made an 'oh!' face and continued with his song. "That nothing is whole, and nothing is broken.." He got stumped again.

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 pm

"Daddy? Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

"Yup." Artik looked at Garruk. "Nope. Come here, sit with me."

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Garruk flew towards Artik and sat next to him. "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Artik waved his arm, and the beach turned into what it trully was.

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Garruk looked towards the beach and didn't know what to say, because whoever is typing this doesn't get it. "What's Wrong?" Garruk asked, again.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:41 pm

"The Margin of Darkness. From here, I will depart from this realm, onto the next." He held back tears. "I.. I love you, son. I know sometimes that I'm hard on you, but.. I wanted you to turn out better than me. And you have. And I love Auron, and Cheshire." He looked at Garruk.

"I'm borrowing your father for a few months. I need more power than these pathetic Realm of Light Dragonballs can provide. I... I'm sorry. I'll be back."

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Garruk cried as soon as he realized that Oran had taken over. Garruk know that he was going to have to protect his family until Artik comes back. He was going to have to hunt for the food now. He cried on Oran/Artik's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

"Take care of your mother for me."

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Garruk stopped crying, he was sniffling now. His Father is...gone? This sucks.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm

"TAKE CARE... of her."

Artik stepped through the Door to Darkness, right after giving one of those Goku-Two-Finger-Goodbye-Salute-Thingies.

Artik was gone. For now.

But know, when the world needs a hero, one such individual will rise again from the shadows, screw and around... and make sit even worse. This man is...

/-\R+|K

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}   At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK} Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Earth, On a Beach. During Sunrise :3 {ARTIK, GARRUK}
Page 1 of 1