DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Dancing with Devils (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Dancing with Devils (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:10 pm

it was a party night at the Alucard castle on the hill, night time allowed people to arrive from all races that were invited. The music was dark and dery as the food was delicious. Moradeath was dancing with Kira, as Frankie was keeping an eye on cheshire whose children were with the other children that had come in the little ones rooms.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Garruk grabbed on his best suit. He was invited to party. He heard Mora was to be there. He still owed that dance from the last encounter. He arrived at their porch and knocked on the door, hoping that he wasn't late.

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Ares opened the door and looked at garuk as krageta stood next to him. "come in Garruk." Krageta smiled as she picked up her sun while wearing a tight black dress that flowed out around her angels.

Moradeath was trying to dance, but she ended up standing on Kira's feet allowing him to lead.

frankie looked at Garruk as he came in. "so he finally came..."

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Garruk came in as his AUNT invited him in. "Sure thang, Auntie" He made a ':3' face. As Garruk walked in he first went to go to the doctor. Garruk then bit into a carrot and said, "What's Up, Doc? I mean, like, with my mother..."

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 pm

cheshire looked at Garruk and grabbed his eat taking the carrot from his hand. "your late. you were supposed to come with me." cheshire told him calmly.

"guess that gives you an answer." Frankie laughed as Melody got the doctor to dance with her.

kira brought Moradeath over to Garruk. Wearing a long white dress that flowed on the floor, and puffy sleeves. her hair was straight as she looked at Garruk not knowing it was him.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Garruk completely ignored everything. Everything was blur in his vision. It was just Mora. Walking towards him. He didn't know what to say. 'Come on, man, you're losin' her! DOn't knock out, now!' these thoughts were in his mind. He finally said something..."Hey, you, it's me...Garruk..."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Kira tried not to laugh, but Mora giggled at Garruk's reaction. Cheshire looked at Garruk making him face her as she was fixing his collar of his shirt.

"Men. I swear women have to take care of them." cheshire laughed as Melody snagged Kira and started to dance with him to get him away from Mora and Garruk. "Now be good."

mora looked at Garruk. "welcome." she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Garruk smiled back. "Glad to be here." Garruk then cleared his throat as somehow a new boombox with endless batteries appeared. It was playing the same song as last time, 'Careless Whisper'. "May I have this dance?"

Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:01 pm

J had arrived at the castle and saw more people than he predicted. He saw a familiar face and walked up to Garruk. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Krageta looked at J as she was dancing, she smiled and gave him a small wave.

Mora looked at Garruk and blushed nodding her head. "Can I stand on your feet while we dance? I am not so good at it." Mora's face was beat red.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Makoto stood in the shadows awkwardly. He had no idea what to do at something like this. He was a warrior and nothi else. He smiled as he watched Melody. He didn't mind that much if she danced with someone else, as long as she was having fun he was happy as well.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Melody turned her head and looked at Makoto, running over to him her skin wasn't cracking. she grabbed his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "its a rare chance I let my guard down. so join me." she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Makoto frowned. "Ummmm maybe you should just dance without me." He sighed and hugged her. "I am no good when it comes to parties...and most of all I can't dance."
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Garruk flicked off J and said "Yes, yes you can. Do you still remember this song?" He then blushed as he grabbed her hand placed his other hand upon her hip.

Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 pm

J frowned at Oran and understood that he didn't want him here and walked off to talk to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Cheshire walked over to jay, bringing him to the dance floor. "come on. join us." she smiled.

Moradeath nodded her head and looked at Garruk, her face went red as they were dancing. "yes. its a good song."

Melody looked at Makoto sadly, she shook her head and grabbed his hand taking him to the court yard where it was quiet. "Come on. Here now no one can see you." Melody said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Project J
Total Boss
Total Boss
Project J

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

J walked over with Cheshire awkwardly and started dancing. "Sorry it's just i haven't been around lots of people or danced since..." J's voice trailed off as he remembered his family.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Makoto looked at Melody and smiled a little. "We'll can you teach me how to dance Melody?" Makoto held her hand in his own and kissed her cheek. "If it comes to anything that isn't fighting then I am pretty much and idiot" He said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Artik figured he had waited long enough. He did a perfect perfect entrance, he stepped out of the shadow gateway, just like a member of Organization XIII. "Hey, I guess this makes me Dimitri!" He stuck his tongue out.

"Then that makes me Donny Most.", Oran's voice said, having no idea what the phoque that meant. He really needs to get outta Artik, quickly. He needs to pull out of Artik, before he becomes Artik, inside of Artik.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with Devils (OPEN)   Dancing with Devils (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with Devils (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1