DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] Empty
PostSubject: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:21 am

Garruk IM-ed to Earth, it seemed he had forgotten something. He wasn't very skilled at teleporting, because, he kind of...missed his exact location, but he had landed in the woods. He didn't question it.

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:28 am

Lost from going the wrong direction in the dark, pale fingers reaching out touching the trees as Moradeath was scared and lost. she found herself somewhere she didn't know. her black eyes only seeing shadows and darkness. The sounds of howling echoing in her ear.

"Papa! Anyone! I'm lost..." Moradeath stopped and fell down into a ditch. she sat there in a white dress she tried to touch the dirt walls but had fell down too far. "someone!"

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 am

Garruk turned as he heard a girl cry for help. He needed to make sure that this isn't some sort of prank..."Rick Astley? Is that you!?"

Garruk then ate a carrot to improve his vision and saw a girl in a ditch. Which happened tobe just next him. He then held out his hand, an offer for help(less than 3)

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:34 am

Moradeath heard a crunch next to hear from a vegetable, moradeath jumped and moved aside. All she could see was the person's ki outline. her eyes looking at him as his hand extended to her. "who are you?" Mora covered her head in fear.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:37 am

"Who am I!? I'm Garruk. Adopted son of Cheshire and Artik, technically Dmitri. I am just an average guy trying to live his semi-average life. There is no reason for you to be scared, I'm just here to help," Garruk said.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:39 am

Moradeath looked at him, she couldn't see him but his ki outline. her hands clinched to her chin, listening to his words. "I can't see you...how do I know your not a human here to kill me?" Moradeath said sadly as her cheeks went red. she felt she could trust him, but she wasn't sure. moradeath tried to climb up the dirt but kept falling back down into the ditch.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:42 am

"I'm not a human. I'm a Saiyan, a Crescent Saiyan, to be exact. I do not wish to kill you, I hardly know you. Plus, it's dishonorable to kill when the opponent is defenseless, your caught in a ditch, let me help you," Garruk said.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:44 am

Moradeath turned her head, she held out her hand in the wrong direction. "I can't see you....I am blind..." Moradeath said sadly, but she was starting to want blood and the scene was coming from the person wanting to help her.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 am

"Let me just pick you up," Garruk said, he didn't want to just pick up her up, he had to let her know.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 am

Moradeath nodded her head and stood still. she didn't know what to do, being lost is something she hasn't done for a long time. she wondered where she had placed kira.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Garruk grabbed Moradeath. He grabbed her as Superman would grab Lois Lane. One hand on her neck and the other hand on the back of her knees. Then he flew out of the ditch. "Are you all right?"

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Moradeath blinked as she felt herself being lifted. he spoke to her, but mora didn't answer. she sank her fangs instead into his neck as his blood smelt good.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Garruk felt something bite his skin. It stung like a bee sting. Garruk was strong and muscular, so it didn't hurt. Not only was Garruk strong and Muscular, but he was smart. He didn't know it was Moradeath biting her, but instead, He flexed his muscle, thus, causing the blood to rush towards the muscle being flexed.

After thirty seconds of being bitten, Garruk realized any mosquito would've gotten too much blood and explode from all the pressure. He then looked towards Moradeath and saw her biting him. 'That explains soo much.'

"What does my blood taste like?" Garruk had to ask.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 pm

When the man spoke, Moradeath stopped adn jumped out of his arm landing on the ground on her feet. Looking at him, she couldn't see the man. blood trickled down her lips as she got scared of being hunted down.

"KIRA!!!!" Moradeath cried out as a pale skin man with long black hair came out from behind a tree between between the lunar saiyan and his master. "I want to go home..." Moradeath was scared at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Garruk then saw Mora jump off her arms and towards a man with a great head of hurr, some wings and chains? He heard her say that she wanted to go home, he hoped that he didn't scare her.

"I didn't mean...I just wanted to help."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Kira held out his hand gun, aiming it at the man. Moradeath hid behind Kira. "I didn't mean to bite you. I'm sorry. I...I'm sorry." moradeath clinged to the corpse's arm. Kira just stared and kept his aim.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Garruk was surprised. Garruk then put his arms in the air. He looked inside the hole in the gun. He would have beaten him down, but, it seems that Mora trusted him, so, Garruk decided not to. He had to find some way to make sure that Garruk was considered as 'friend' or what most people in 'tha hood' would say 'we cool'.

"Look, I didn't push her down the ditch, I just came from Vegeta and...I accidently got here, I heard a cry for help. It just happened to be her. I picked her up and helped her out," Garruk said.

Garruk then turned toward Moradeath, "You never told me your name..?"

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Kira lifted his head and eyes never changed nor did his stance. Moradeath hid behind the corpse still as the man had tried to explain to the corpse. "My name is Moradeath..." Mora said, she kept behind Kira.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 pm

"Moradeath, hm? That's actually a nice name" Garruk said, with his hands still in the air. He turned back to Kira, saying, "Can you please hold it sideways or move back a bit, you're kinda creeping me out. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to have a gun pointed directly towards your face, any more than I do."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Moradeath didn't make Kira move, Moradeath held Kira's hand as though he were her older brother. "thank you...and no he won't. anyone stronger than me, he will aim and shoot if you get near me right now." Moradeath said, she wasn't sure if she wanted to let the gun down in fear.s he couldn't see the man.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

A chill had gone down Garruk's spine. It wasn't that chill you get if you were a five-year-old and saw Micheal Jackson. It was one of those chills whereas, that guy that you know very well looked at you with them googly eyes. "So, there is no way to prove that I have no means to hurt you? What if I back up?" Garruk said. He then took one step back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Kira lowered his gun when the man backed up, Moradeath blinked and looked around. "It doesn't help. I can't see you." Moradeath said. Kira picked up Mora like a piggyback ride and they looked up at the man. "Thank you for helping me." Moradeath smiled.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Garruk flew out of the ditch. "Your blind?"

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Moradeath frowned and stared at where the noise came from. "I been saying that the whole time." Moradeath said annoyed, as Kira got a frown on his face reaching for his gun while using one hand to hold Mora on his back.

Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Garruk used thing called 'the force' to help out Kira. "Might as well help, I mean, he's trying to carry you on his back as it is...." Garruk said as he raise his hands up, yet again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]   Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost And Found [Garruk and Mora]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next