DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Summoning Porunga!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever
Apex

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:36 pm

As his master had left him, Measure took the Namek Dragon Balls and IMed onto Planet Namek, and found a nice and vast but isolated area, setting all the dragon balls in a circle, aside from the seventh one that was placed in the middle. Measure muttered the password, as he had read it in the mind of an elder Namekian. The sky would go dark, but Measure was the only true person on Namek, so no one would really notice, especially since the land was isolated. The great big dragon known as Porunga would sprout from it. If Measure hadn't had his power level raised by his master, then he would have been intimidated by the great dragon, but he simply spat and recited what he wanted. "Firstly...I want a pet phoenix made from a little bit of all of the Namekian suns, making a fiery god as the hottest phoenix ever made so to speak..."
Back to top Go down
ShenLong
Neutered Dragon

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:18 pm

The Dragon dun apeurred. "YEEEHAW!!! I'd be love'n to make your dreams come true, so hurr." The dragon made the phoenix appear.
Back to top Go down
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever
Apex

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Measure grinned as a burning phoenix appeared on his shoulder. He cleared his throat and then said, "Now! Enhance my power level!" He told the dragon, still thinking about his third wish.
Back to top Go down
ShenLong
Neutered Dragon

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Poppa-Porunga nodded and shot a spray of muccus onto the Wraith, enhancing his powerlevel time 2.5
Back to top Go down
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever
Apex

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Measure felt a little bit of power surge through him. "My final wish is the ability to create Dragon Balls." This would not benefit him, as he would not be able to use the Dragon Balls, but it would be helpful to have the power.
Back to top Go down
ShenLong
Neutered Dragon

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Porunga the Awesome shook his head. "Mmm... I have not the power to do so... unless thou would give-st up your race and be a noble Namekian", he said, in a Renneisance accent.
Back to top Go down
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever
Apex

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 pm

"I am pleased, then. I will not become a Namekian, but will give the last wish to hte next person who shows up."
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Garruk had IM'ed to Namek, since he wanted to meet this "Oran" Everybody spoke of but saw the dragon. "Cousin of my pet!!! I wish to raise my power!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
ShenLong
Neutered Dragon

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Poruga turned into a gangsta "Yo yo yo, it's Garruk! Sure, dawg" The wish was granted.
Back to top Go down
Apex
Gone Forever
Gone Forever
Apex

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Before he left, Measure looked at the powerful Saiyan in front of him. "Wait, kid. Take these." Measure pulled out a pair of potara earrings and flicked them both to the kid and burst into flames, allowing his phoenix to take him away from Namek as the Dragon Balls scattered.
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:34 pm

"Ummmm Thanks." Garruk said, he then saw his turtle. Orren had smiled and said hi to his cousin. Garruk then Jumped on the large Turtle and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:42 pm

[FIN]

Garruk= +32Million [ALL STATS]

Measure= +400,000 [ALL STATS]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summoning Porunga! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Porunga!   Summoning Porunga! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoning Porunga!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum