DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Dragon Summon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Dragon Summon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Preach turned to Makoto. "Hey Makoto." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 pm

"I see ok Father. No one to kill at the moment Preach. But I do have a mission for you, I wish for you to hunt down anyone who could be a threat to the throne and bring them to this area after informing me of them. Ok?" Kenjiro asked of his servent.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 am

Preach departed as quickly as he can to find the rebels. A moment later he came back and threw the bodies on the floor.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:26 pm

"...Preach...They better be alive." Kenjiro said looking at the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Preach felt their pulses. "They're alive." said Preach. Preach had pointed to rebel who went Super Saiyan on him. "This one tried beating me with Super Saiyan." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 pm

"Get up you three." he commanded as they quickly scrambled to their feet. "Father what should I do with them? Turn them in or save the trouble and kill them?" Kenjiro asked Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Makoto picked up the saiyans and placed them on their feet. "You will let them to." he stared angrily at Kemjio. "This is not how a ruler acts. It is how a tyrant does!" me teleported the three back to Vegeta and returned. "You have much to larn
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 pm

"Father they broke the law. Would I not have saved Aunt Krageta time and resources by simply killing the three or turning them in?" Kenjiro asked geniunly confused.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Makoto shook his head. "Kenjiro you to have broken the law. It is the ruler's job to deal with things like this. It is not for you to interfere with. You are still just a child here." he looked at Preach. "I have a mission for you Preach. I need you to track down Kerrigan and bring her to me. She has some things to answer for."
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm

"It makes no sense though...Why can one not finish this scum off of if they have them where they want them? If I were to see this scum terrorizing the city am I to just allow them to do as they please?" Kenjiro asked.
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Preach flew away, looking for Kerrigan.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:24 pm

(Anyone gonna fuckin post? I don't have much to go off of here >_>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Summon   Dragon Summon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Summon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2