DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} Empty
PostSubject: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Intent on fleeing his home, Link heard of an orange skinned Saiyan. If he needed power to control the secret Konatsian arts, he might as well seek someone who had their own martial arts studio. With that, he set out for the landmark, and strolled right into the dojo where a variety of other races were waiting. "'lo?!" Link called around the dojo, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Chuck Norris appeared in the main room of the dojo. "You seek Artik... he's out at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:14 pm

"aw man!" were can I find him?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Chuck looked at the Konat. "He's on Vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm

"great now i gotta go buy a spacepod. see ya."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Artik appeared. He looked at Norris. "You called?" Norris nodded. Artik looked at the Konatsian. "It's been awhile since I've seen one of these guys..."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Link bowed. "So you are the mighty Artik..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Artik nodded. "Not that mighty..."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 pm

"Too modest compared to the things I've heard about the Legendary Orange Saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Artik frowned. "Legendary? I thought the fact I'm a Solar Saiyan would be what I'm known for..."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 am

"tis simply what they call you, sir. no disrespect intended whatsoever. I knew you were distinct from other Saiyans, but I had no clue that you were a solar saiyan. My apologies..." Link bowed low once again.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Artik patted the Konat on the back. "There is no need to be so formal around me, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:26 pm

"It is not in my nature to not be, around the likes of a great warrior like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Artik looked at the boy, and a great idea popped into his head. He summoned a fairy to appear behind the Konat's head. "Hey! Listen! Hey Listen!", it repeated in a high-pitched, annoying voice. "Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!"
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Suddenly, a high pitched voice squeaked behind Link's head. Pretending he wasn't paying attention, a Rasengan spun in his hand and he turned quickly, thrusting it into the fairy. Taking a deep breath, he turned back to Artik. "The name's Link, by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Artik looked as the fairy dissolved into vapor. "You look like a Link... or a Mario..."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"Nintendo pun, hilarious..."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Artik nodded. "Hey, we're all Japanese."
Back to top Go down
Not/Applicable

Not/Applicable

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 pm

"tooshay, Artichoke."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Artik kicked the Konat's ass all the way to Uberia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:41 pm

lmao

20 grand each I s'pose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}   Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.} Empty

Back to top Go down

Link trains under the Orange Saiyan! {PRVT.}
Page 1 of 1