DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Oran vs Sligor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sligor

sligor

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 am

i start to charge up my guiding spirit attack, i fire off a huge punch aimed at my opponants head, as i fly forewards with my punch a huge personified gorilla gives me the power for my attack. (dont know what ki the attack uses as its a made up one)

li used 100, ki left 500
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:50 pm

((Here are some tips, You need to talk in third person, you can use as much ki as you want, the more ki, the more damage you will create. Plus, its a punch so you use Stamina, not Ki. Ki is used for blasts and such, Stamina is your health or physical attacks, speed is used to dodge your attacks. Got it?))

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Oran vs Sligor  Jiraiya1plzOran vs Sligor  Jiraiya2plz
Oran vs Sligor  Jiraiya3plzOran vs Sligor  Jiraiya4plz
Garruk before Battle
Garruk During Battle

Last edited by Oran on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You were right, Artik.)
Back to top Go down
http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
sligor

sligor

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:03 pm

i got it, so i use 250 stamina, i have 200 left.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 pm

((I believe Oran ment to say 3rd Person.))

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:09 pm

((P.S. We each have 1,000allstats))

Garruk dodges the punch and counters with a nice roundhouse kick.
------------------------------------------------------
Speed= 1,000-100(Amount of damage you tried doing)= 900

Stamina= 1,000-100(amount of damage I tried doing)= 900

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Garruk before Battle
Garruk During Battle
Back to top Go down
sligor

sligor

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:34 pm

smithi aims to dodge the kick and tries to fire back with a ki beam.

speed-1,000 - 100 = 900

ki-1,000 - 100 = 900
Back to top Go down
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss
Øran

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Garruk got hit by his ki blast. He then returns fire by sending a ki blast to the person.

Garruk before Battle
Garruk During Battle
Back to top Go down
sligor

sligor

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

smithi is hit by the blast and fires back with a big burst of his blue fire from my hands, i feel the siering heat as it passes through my palms, i use a huge amount of ki to try and fire off this attack, 250 ki is used. leaving me with none
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oran vs Sligor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oran vs Sligor    Oran vs Sligor  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oran vs Sligor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Creation :: Beginner Battle-
Jump to: