DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Roshi's rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al the defender

Al the defender

Roshi's rock Empty
PostSubject: Roshi's rock   Roshi's rock EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Roshi's rock

AL glanced at his new uniform hoping master roshi would hurry up and start the training but master roshi was on for taking his time. As master roshi stumbled towards him holding some object. "What is that some secret weapon that he will teach me to use" Al thought. As he got closer he could tell it was just a rock with a master roshi's name on it. "Here boy what do you see to your left?" He asked. AL glanced to his left and saw a forest full of tall trees and animals. "A forest." Al replied. "When you see a forest a see a maze and an chance to learn. You see this rock boy?" Master Roshi questioned. "Yes master." Al replied quickly. "Well." Master Roshi chucks the rock as hard As he could. "Go find that rock." He ordered him. "WHAT" AL shouted "It's hundreds of acres how can I find it in there." He said confused and a little angered. "Well son you know the general direction of it." He told him. "Just head in that area. Easy enough." AL let out a sigh but agreed. Just as he was to jump off master roshi told him "Don't bring back any rock bring back mine!". "Yes master" he said as he jumped off. 
    Al fell into the dark forest of trees. The trees covered off most sunlight which made it hard to see a car let alone a rock. He glanced around as he walked towards the area he thinks master roshi threw it. "Great I haven't eaten yet today." He said as he grabbed his stomach. Al could since someone following him or something. The power level was in the 70s which is pretty good but still no threat to him. Al spun around only to see a giant bear. Before he could react the bear picked him up and threw him at the tree. This bear was asking for in it. Al full forced ran towards the bear used all his strength to pick him and throw him into the water. "I should go run before he gets help." He thought out loud. He sprinted towards the area master  roshi threw it. He was moving so fast an ant could trip him. After a moment Al lost balance on one foot then landed on his face directly. He let out a grunt. He angrily saw what stopped him. He picked the small object that tripped him. He turned it around and there it was Master roshi's name. Al quickly flew back to master roshi's to return the rock. He burst though the door and ran into the living room and shouted "I got it" on top of his lungs. He handed to him and master roshi was deep at thought and said "wow this is the real thing. You got the best time yet." he handed back and smiled "Keep it as a prize." "I think that's good for today. You must be hungry!" he said. "YEAH" Al shouted.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

Roshi's rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's rock   Roshi's rock EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:50 pm

50K All stats

+Quest reward(s)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com

Roshi's rock
Page 1 of 1