DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Renu's begginer battle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renu100

Renu's begginer battle. Empty
PostSubject: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

(No idea what I'm doing. I'll try my best to start.)

Renu wandered into town. It was night and he heard a blast in the sky. He rushed to the scene of whatever was happening.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Maneki had sneezed and caused a car to over turn. He wiped his nonexistent nose and felt someone appear. He turned to face him and said "Excuse me i sneezed"

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 am

"You caused that much power? I find that hard to belive." I said glaring at him. I felt a powerful aura around him. "Fight me." I said getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 am

Maneki shot him a quizzical look and said "I'm not sure why you would want to, but ok. If a fights what you want, a fights what you'll get." He took his fighting stance and powered up

Powerlevel: 400
Stamina: 400
Speed: 400

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:13 am

Renu powered up as well. He launched himself at his opponent then at the last second jumped up in order to distract them. He waited to see if it worked.

Power level: 500

stamina: 350

speed:450

Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Maneki saw his opponent easily and charged at them. He launched a roundhouse kick straight at his head.

Stamina: 400 100 used
Stamina left: 300
Speed: 400

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Renu dodged. The kick missing by a hair. He then countered with a powerful energy charged punch. "Tenkai!" He aimed right for the abdomen.

Power level: (was 500) 300

speed:Was 450 now 350.

Stamina:350
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Maneki easily jumped out of the path of the attack. He then used the momentum from his jump to transition into a round house kick. He then yelled out, well doing his kick, "Road House!"

Stamina used 100
Stamina left: 200
Speed used: 200
Speed left: 200

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Renu quickly stepped into the ark of the kick and tried to grab the guy's leg. He then followed up with another Tenkai aiming to the abdomen. "Take This!"

Power level :100

speed:300

stamina:350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renu's begginer battle.   Renu's begginer battle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Renu's begginer battle.
Page 1 of 1