DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

ChiZu, the business proposal part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velshin

Velshin

ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 Empty
PostSubject: ChiZu, the business proposal part 2   ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 am

Chaz finally locked in on the female warrior traveling with Artik earlier.

Chaz: Hey! Sorry to bother you! My name is Chaz.

Chaz says, his boots patting against the ground as he stands before ChiZu with his bag of dragonballs hanging over his shoulder, almost against the ground.

Chaz: Your name is ChiZu, correct? Don't worry, I'm a friend of Artik's. I need to talk to you about something.

(TBC by ChiZu only.)
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: ChiZu, the business proposal part 2   ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Chi-zu rose to her feet and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Chaz, and you wern't bothering me." She said, as she held her hand out.

"So, you being trained under Artik, too? Or just a friend of his? You seem like a student, but thats not of my concern." Chi-zu said, smiling and stretching her sore limbs.

"So, your business with me?" She asked standing straight.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: ChiZu, the business proposal part 2   ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 pm

He's happy that he found the right person. It's not like anyone else in these parts could fit the description. This was in fact the ChiZu Artik told him to search for. She has a respectful powerlevel from what Chaz could sense.

Chaz: Hey, Artik already gave me his dragonball. But not for free. I understand that you have the final Earth dragonball... Look here.

Chaz unzipped the bag he's been carrying around, they are stuffed with dragonballs. He reveals the 1 star Vegetian dragonball that he recently found on Planet Vegeta.

Chaz: Since we're allies, you're a good guy, just like Artik. I don't think we'd want to fight over the dragonballs. I can give you the Vegetian dragonball, to help your hunt for them in exchange for the Earth dragonball. Deal?
Back to top Go down
ChiZu
ChiZu

PostSubject: Re: ChiZu, the business proposal part 2   ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Chi-zu listened to his propostition. He had offered her something she had never heard of before, but obviously he had known Artik, so she had guessed he had sent him here for the ball.

"Uh. Sure. I guess." Chi-zu stammered, holding out the five star ball.

"Although, i'm not sure I know what to do with these, I was told just to find them." Chi-zu smiled, as she held it ot further so he could grab it.
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: ChiZu, the business proposal part 2   ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 pm

The transaction was made. Chaz smiled, handing her the 1 star Vegetian dragonball.

Chaz: Hey thanks. Well I have the Earth dragonballs so the Earth dragonball is useless to you. Hopefully you guys could gather the Vegetian Dragonballs to have your wish granted. Hey look, I gotta go. I'm sure Artik could fill you in on the rest. Farewell!

Chaz uses his ki to lift himself from the ground, waving bye as he heads off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChiZu, the business proposal part 2   ChiZu, the business proposal part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ChiZu, the business proposal part 2
Page 1 of 1