DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

New life and friends (Zues/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

New life and friends (Zues/open) Empty
PostSubject: New life and friends (Zues/open)   New life and friends (Zues/open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Krageta was in the hospital for a day or two before she came birth to a boy while Zues was out training. she had left her phone and had no way of contacting him. Her body felt weak, but she didn't feel as hungry as she normally was. the doctor finally cleared her to go home, but Krageta was too tired as she held the baby boy in her arms she didn't know what to name him, but she called Zues as she sat up leaving a message on his phone saying that she was in the hospital, she didn't know if he would get it or not from the fact she knew he was probably training.

cheshire walks in dressed in a white dress as her tail hung down near her ankles. Holding some chocolates and fruit, Cheshire looked at the little baby. "Awww Krageta he looks like your husband you told me about." Cheshire smiled as she held the baby in her arms. thinking for a moment, the small bits of white hair showed as the tail was white. "Well he gots the white tail."

Krageta smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New life and friends (Zues/open)   New life and friends (Zues/open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Zeus had been out training as usual when he felt Krageta's power level decrease. He didn't like it. It didn't seem like she was in danger, but he couldn't help but wonder why it would decrease like that. It then hit him, "Oh crap! The baby!" Using instant transmission, Zeus quickly honed in on her ki signature and teleported to her location. Standing in the room, he looked and saw Krageta laying down. He then saw a woman that he had never seen before holding his baby. He smiled at Krageta and walked over to her, "Hey honey. Sorry, I forgot my phone at the house. So who is this young lady holding our baby? Speaking of which... what are we going to name him?" Zeus looked at his son and smiled and teared up. He was so happy to finally see his son. From even before the boy was born, Zeus loved his son with all of his heart. He then waited for Krageta to answer.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: New life and friends (Zues/open)   New life and friends (Zues/open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Krageta smiled at Zues as he came in, she as glad he got the message. even a tear fell from her eye. "Hi I figured that is what happened." Krageta sat up looking a little tired still as she started to eat the candy that Cheshire gave her. "oh honey this is my friend Cheshire. I craved chocolate alot so I went to the store she worked at and became good friends. I hung out with her when you were training so at least you knew I was safe." Krageta knew that now she could train.

"Nice to meet you sir. She has told me alot about you. sadly I worked normally when she wanted me to meet you." Cheshire laughed as she used her tail to tickle the baby's cheek. Handing the baby to zues she figured it would be best. "I'm going to get you some actual food. be back there is sushi down the road." Cheshire waved as she left leaving the baby in Zues's arms.

"I think Ares...Its the a name of a greek war god. and I know he will be strong just like you." krageta smiled at Zues, happy to be getting some actual food. but Zues looked so happy having the little one in his arm. "what do you think? I love you and you look adorable with the baby in your arms." She smiled at the idea taking the camera from the bag that Cheshire had brought her and took a picture finding it to be cute. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New life and friends (Zues/open)   New life and friends (Zues/open) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Zeus rubbed his head and smiled, "Yea sorry I forgot it. I need one of those clip thingies that way I never forget it." Zeus then looked at Cheshire and smiled and said, "It is nice to meet you too Cheshire. I am glad you have been keeping Krageta company. It is nice that she is making friends here." Zeus then took his son and looked at him. Zeus smiled and started to tear up. His son looked so much like he did. He then looked at Krageta and said, "Baby he is so beautiful baby. You did a wonderful job. I love the name too. Ares. A strong name for my baby boy." Zeus then looked back at Ares and said, "You are going to be so loved. I love you Ares." Zeus then looked at Krageta and said, "I love you both so much." Zeus then went over to Krageta and knelt down next to her with Ares in his arms. He then said, "Isn't he adorable? He is going to change the world."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: New life and friends (Zues/open)   New life and friends (Zues/open) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 am

Krageta smiled at zues as he looked like he was going to cry when he held little Zues in his arms. thinking about him and their son, she saw the tear start to form as he spoke about how the name was perfect and how they were going to be happy. Krageta knew that they were going to be happy. "I love you too honey." She placed a hand on his shoulder as he knelled down showing them their child. Her hand moved from zues's shoulder and gently touched Ares head. "He is. He will be strong just like you. And be brave. He will be so loved." Krageta smiled at Zues. She kissed her man on the forehead and felt really tired. "Honey...can you at least make sure to keep a few pills that I use to take. Just in case...he...has the same thing I did." Krageta told Zues worried. "Its all I ask. I just don't want him to feel the pain I did." she found it so cute watching Zues look at their little one. "Our son."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New life and friends (Zues/open)   New life and friends (Zues/open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New life and friends (Zues/open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: