DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Saiyan Training (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janko
Janko

Saiyan Training (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Zurako had met yet another saiyan, this one seemed different, wiser and quite powerful to boot. Oddly Zuko didnt even know his name, he was just told that this mystery saiyan could help him unlock his true potential. Maybe now he could atleast catch up with Makoto. Zuko got into his meditation state while he waited for this man who could help him. He felt his Ki flowing through him with immense power, he could also sense something else, a power far greater then he thought he had. He didnt understand why he couldnt reach it with his minds eye....
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Kenshin had come into contact with a man who claimed to be the legendary super saiyan, he had to find out if this was true. Kenshin saw the man sitting down and meditating, the sixteen year old genetic saiyan approached the man and calmly said "Are you the one they spoke of in legend?" he had heard of this legend by king kai while he was training with him, it seemed hard to believe that this legend would be here on Earth. If this was truly him, then he could teach the man how to truly ulock his full potential
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Zuko sensed his power as he approached and stayed in his meditative state. "Ah yes, i am part of the legendary super saiyan gene, rare as im not related to Broly or Makoto." Zuko opened his eyes. This was a different feeling then most saiyans, he had somethings changed within, but Zuko couldnt tell what, it didnt matter, only attaining this legendary form mattered." Zuko stood up out of his sitting posistion and easily transformed into an SSJ state. "This is near what i can do." Concentrating abit more sternly, the ground shook and a fierce wind came as he went to full-power Super Saiyan. "I can go this far, but the next step, i have the power but not the right trigger!" he continued to power up as the ground crumbled all around their area and created a vast crater. "Theres a power there, i can feel it inside, but i cant access it!" Zuko really wanted to tap this hidden well of energy...

Powerlevel: 9,524,000
Stamina: 9,504,350
Speed: 9,499,450
Ki : 11,524,000
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Kenshin looked at this Super Saiyan transformation, it seemed to be slightly different than his. This legendary mode in whic his spoke must be his version of an ascended Super Saiyan. This was unlocked by Kenshin getting so upset that the power of the Super Saiyan wasn't enough to beat an opponent that he needed to ascend even higher than that. Kenshin almost instantaniously became a Super Saiyan, his blue hair raised up and became golden.

"You must not achieve power from want, you must recieve it from a need. A need to use power in order to kill your opponents. I gave my fate in the hands of a wizard." he stated as he pointed to the Majin symbol on his shoulder. "He tried to use me and died for it, you must allow your pride to be shattered, then rebuilt with even more power" he explained as he then became a Super Saiyan 2 "This is the power you must recieve!" he exclaimed as blue sparks began to come off of him as well as the golden aura.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:59 am

Zurako was impressed with this young warriors power, he was also impressed with his knowledge and calm mind. A need huh? Doesnt mean i still cant try! Zurako seemed to look off in the distance as he went within himself and drew every last bit of power as he screamed a mightier scream then he ever knew he could. The entire area was destroyed in a blast of energy as Zurakos hair shot upward and flickered green then back to brown and back to green. He kept pushing as blue sparks sporadically formed around his shifting aura. The whole scene quickly died down as Zuko went back to his HSSJ form, he couldnt quite reach it, as there wasnt a need as he had said.

"I guess ill use my technique to match the power then." A light blue aura quickly faded in place of the yellow one as Zuko activated his Super Mitokon technique. "Super Mitokon..TIMES EIIIGGHHHTTT HAAAAAAAAAAA!!" He felt like his body would explode as the rush of power flowed through his body. "This is effective for a short time, let me show you its potential..." Zuko punched the ground with all his might and formed a huge crater before going back to normal power.

Power : 9,524,000 * 8 = (76,192,000) for a brief period of time...
Stamina : 9,504,350 * 8 (76,034,800) - 85% (64,629,580) = 11,405,220 for a brief period of time...

"Im sure you have learned the kaioken, but i have learned something that doesnt kill you after a few seconds." "Multiplying power is effective in desperate situations, but i want to attain this legendary form and the forms that possibly lie beyond it!"

Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Kenshin saw this sudden rush of energy and was impressed, however it wasn't exactly what he needed "Nice work, I learned Kaio-ken four years ago and have only recently become a master of how to use it" he explained "What you need to do now is amagine the thing that makes you the most angry, multiply that the same way you would multiply your power. Amagine your life in danger then unleash your true power." As he spoke the lightning surrounding his aura crackled around him from the raw energy.
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 pm

"A friend of mines is calling me excuse me for a second." Zurako had dissappeared as he went off too fuse with Jansen and create Janko, he quick IM'ed back to where Kenshin was a much more powerful being then what he was before, his appearance large looked the same except for slight spikes forming from his elbows and spine.

"Sorry for that, apparently a friend of mine wanted to fuse as he was sick of fighting, i feel so much more powerful now!!!" His new body radiated with power as he waited for Kenshins response. "My name is now Janko, and id like to continue to unlock this next stage.."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Kenshin's eyes widened upon witnessing the man disappearing then reappearing back with a slightly different appearance as well as far more power than before. The blue haired Saiyan had never seen such a transformation before. "Janko... Fusion?" Kenshin said in a confused tone as he powered back down to his base form. This could be trouble, Kenshin heard that the Legendary Super Saiyan was the ultimate killing machine as well as uncontrollable once his full potential was unlocked.

Before this new transformation occured, Kenshin would've been able to hold his own against this stranger. Now he was unsure of his abilities, so far everybody Kenshin encountered was a Saiyan and able to perform Instant Transmission. Kenshin would teach this man how to transform and unlock his full potential, however if he began to lose control, Kenshin would have no choice but to defend himself and possibly kill this threat.

"The true key to unlocking this power doesn't have anything to do with simply boosting your power level." he stated plainly "In order to achieve this transformation, the Saiyan must first gain a huge amount of energy, far beyond that required for the first Super Saiyan form. Once enough energy is acquired, the Saiyan must experience a powerful emotional upheaval, much like the Super Saiyan transformation, but to a much greater extent."

"But I must warn you Janko. Any mental stability you have attained throughout your life is negated, and the naturally remorseless nature of the Saiyan race is magnified, requiring you to remaster the personality changes." Kenshin warned "If I feel any threat coming from you then I will have no choice but to defend myself. Now you have the knowledge, you have the ability to transform"
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 am

"I fused with a dragon formed from a corrupt wish." He plainly stated it.

"I know the price if i lose control." Janko knew he was serious, but he must tap into this power. "I know what i should focus on, the loss of my entire family to that bastard GHOST NAPPA!" He went too full power, the rage in him over the loss of everyone he knew and loved, the pain was greater then the new friendships he had. His mind felt like it was being overwhelemed as he finally, briefly touched this amazing power. Janko let it take over, hoping his docile personality would delay him just long enough.

The scream was ear-piercing as a green aura started to emenate from his body his skin felt like it was about to rip to pieces as the glow got more and more intense before it finally exploded. The colors of the landscape seemed too change as his height increased to well over 13 feet, towering over the saiyan infront of him. His power had increased substantially from before, the spikes in his elbows and shoulders increased in length by another few feet from the dragon side in him.

"UrgghhRAAAAAAAAAA" His mind was set on one goal, killing the one who had caused this restart. Murky memories came into his mind about this saiyan infront of him who he was glaring at menacingly. "Kenshin is it? I almost lost complete control, i cant hold on much longer, the urge to kill him is too great..ggggggghh" The primitive warrior side was taking control, but Janko only needed to direct this great power, not dominate it. "I feel like ive grown 6 feet, we were nearly eye to eye before!"

"Planet Cooler, I MUST AVENGE!!!" And he IM'ed to the planet cooler.

-----------

True Legendary Super Saiyan: You get roid rage and slightly green hair.

Powerlevel Required: 7,000,000
Gained: 5,000,000 Powerlevel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powerlevel: 60,097,000
Stamina: 52,048,700
Speed: 31,038,900
Ki: 60,097,000
Back to top Go down
Kenshin+

Kenshin+

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Kenshin felt this great power grow within the man standing directly infront of him, it was unlike anyhing he had ever seen before. Janko grew huge as his skin seemed to rip off as his muscles grew to rediculous sizes. His energy was so great that the color of the surrounding landscape changed. The genetic saiyan's blood red eyes grew in shock, this was nothing like his own ascended Super Saiyan form. This was indeed the legendary form of the Super Saiyan.

Kenshin was only sixteen years old and now felt like he had seen everything. "Kenshin is it? I almost lost complete control, i cant hold on much longer, the urge to kill him is too great..ggggggghh" Janko said trying to maintain control of his power. However, before Kenshin could say or do anything Janko exclaimed out of rage "Planet Cooler, I MUST AVENGE!!!" then warped away.

Kenshin then shrugged "I could follow him, but I would rather explore Earth some more" he said to himself then flew off into the distance.

*End Topic*
Back to top Go down
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:09 pm

100,000 for both and all stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Training (Private)   Saiyan Training (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Training (Private)
Page 1 of 1