DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Chaz Training Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velshin

Velshin

Chaz Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Chaz has been on earth for a while now, learning that returning to earth wasn't as grand as it originally seemed. His power grew immensly just from the time he spent in the otherworld. Everything was explained to him from the other fighters he confronted during the whole stint with King Yemma. He glanced at the palms of his hands for a lengthy amount of time. He could feel the power rushing through his veins, flowing through his palms as energy sparks brightly.

Chaz: I will become great. I know it. Just look at my advancement in the past few days. Just in the time I spent with those fighters and spent working in the otherworld and I feel even more powerful.

From Chaz's face grows a grin which spreads upside his face, his eyes narrow and focused. Suddenly, an idea crept into his mind. A realization.

Chaz *thoughts*: Those guys, they had a special ability where they could transport themselves instantly. The orange man, Artik, he did it. I feel several powers on the globe, but nowhere around here. Hey! My radius for power searching grew!

Chaz, now clenches his fists, his arms set firmly out in front of him as he wrenched his entire body up tight. He gritted his teeth as his aura flared up around him, a strange colored aura which is flowing with the hue of a light purple.

Chaz: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tiny pebbles begin to lift within the radius of his aura, slowly lifting as Chaz kept straining for more power. Surely straining would lead toward some sort of transportation. A vein formed in the side of his head, pressure releasing from his body as he continued to push his own limits, which have dramatically increased since the last time he had to power up.

Chaz: Come on! Something needs to happen!

Chaz yelled, his power dropping the moment he loses focus, his fist slowly loosening as his aura dies down to a normal height, a height he could maintain without even straining that much. Chaz watched the pebbles fall around his feet, something flickered inside him that caused one long pebble to be caught in some variation of a mind grip. He was sternly focused on this single pebble, he could control it! He slowly lifted it to eye level as it hovered amongst the rest of the rubble.

Chaz: Wow, I've read about this.

He said, as his mind switched through his verbal realization, the pebble begin to lose height, suddenly dropping all together.

Chaz: Telekenetic powers? There's no way. But, I-I made that pebble float. That was awesome.

Chaz was back to the original pose, glancing at his hands.

Chaz: A good martial artist must not be limited to hands only. Maybe I really do have what it takes to be the best. I can divide my talents amongst physical fighting and enhancing my mental capabilities. Now, if only I could gain full control over that rock...

The 3 foot warrior was ready to begin another session, just beforehand, an eerie silence took over the grassy field. Usually there were animals emitting noise in one way or another.

Chaz: What? That's not right. There were a lively stock of animals just a moment ago. They all seemed to vanish without a trace. Something must be heading this way or something. The weird thing is, is that I don't sense anything at all.

Chaz glanced in one direction, quickly rotating in sharp angles, trying to get a view of every direction. Nothing seemed out of place. It was quite a confusing experience. After the white fighter's concentration bared no results, he began to get a little edgy.

Chaz: H-hello? Who's there?

From the silent meadow emerges a flying pterodactyl which screeches as it rises into the sky. It almost seemed to move in slow motion as it rose in the distance, Chaz wasn't realizing the danger until the aggressive creature swooped toward him, screaming at the top of its lungs.

Chaz: Whoa! Just because I'm little doesn't mean you can pick on me!

It was fairly obvious that the screeching animal wasn't fluent in english as it continued its assault only to dive through clear air. Chaz swiftly dodged out of the pterodactyl's path of destruction.

Chaz: That wasn't nice! You're going to have harder if you really want to feast on me you ugly beast!

At this point it was hillarious to Chaz, at one time it would've taken everything within him to avoid death from this angry creature's wrath. However it has became child's play at this point in his progression in becoming a martial artist. The pterodactyl uses its own initial momentum to carry it into yet another swing toward the small warrior beneath him.

Chaz: Hey! That was sneaky! You're almost scary! How does it feel to get punked out by little ole me?

The white martial artist extends his short stubby arm, the palm of his hand planted against the snout of the flying beast of danger. He uses the creature's moment against itself, his mental advantage playing into use as he slams the face of the attacking intruder into the ground.

Chaz: Oww. You need to stop, that hurt me just doing that to you. I'm a little too strong for you Mr. Pterodactyl. If you would've attacked me before I became a martial artist, you may have been eating by now. Too bad I'm way too skilled for you.

The pterodactyl's claws dug into the dirt as it struggled to get free from Chaz's grip, which was clenching directly on the snout of the enourmous bird.

Chaz: Are you listening to me? I'm offering you valuable advice here!

Chaz's hand gently lets go, allowing the pterodactyl to rise its large, bulky head as it leaps into the air once again. The screeching even higher in volume. From the snout of the flying beast trickled blood as it flaps its large wings. It carries itself away from Chaz, gaining momentum as it barrel rolls itself into yet another attack. Chaz was not phased, he simply glanced up at the incoming mass of flesh.

Chaz: Some just don't listen. I don't want to kill you but you leave me no choice and I don't really have a reason not to. So go ahead, seal your fate, monster...

The screeching assault comes to a sudden deathly silence after a ground trembling crash in which leaves Chaz leaning over the attacking beast with his hand firmly pressing into the back of it's head as it's body balanced on his head along, his neck stretched to an unusual angle, resulting in a broken neck. After the dust clears, Chaz watches the suffering monster with carelessness.

Chaz: You aren't smart enough to live. Sorry to say, but your days have come to an uneventful end. I'll be putting you out of your misery now.

The monster's onyx black eyes glimmer against the sunlight, its eyes welling up with tears as it sees something rare, an upward glance at a 3 foot battle opponent. His arm slowly raises.

Chaz: Rest in peace, ugly.

From his hand, a sparkling purple ki blast sparkles, launching from the palm of his hand, straight into the head of the squealing beast as a final blow was sent. The dust swirls around the defeated animal of pursuit. Chaz's ki dies down as does his stern anger with the pterodactyl's stubborness.

Chaz: Jeez, you just had to keep coming at me. Well, may you rest in peace now, no matter what your intentions were. It's only right that you get a proper burial atleast.

After the dinosaur's lifeless corpse rolls into a natural position after its last struggle against the mini warrior, Chaz lifts his arm yet again. His hand slinging down yet another purple ki blast, colliding with the ground as the dust spurs up into the air yet again. A flash of light nearly blinds Chaz as he squints, shifting his head so that he is facing away from the blinding rays of light. Once the blinding source of light dies down, he awaits for the dust to settle, finally revealing a large hole.

Chaz: Ahh, that should do it. But... How can I move him?

Chaz's dramatic increase in power was staggering, but using all of his might to shove the dead monster over into his fresh grave was not really worth it. There was only one option. Chaz had to ensure this beast a peaceful eternal rest through the trick he saw the fighters from earlier perform all of those times. They made it seem so easy. So effortless in transporting them along with other people.

Chaz: I have done so much thus far... Surely I can use Instant Transmission. If those guys can do it... So can I.

There had to be another method to this instant transmission technique. Straining and expanding ki wasn't the successful way to perform this maneuver. There was something else. He kneeled before the dead beast which posed no more of a threat to him, not that it had much of a chance in the first place.

Chaz: I can't just leave this dummy laying here. Come on, those guys can do it... I'm a hero... Just like them... Just like them.

He placed his warm hand on the cooling body, the gentle breezes failing to disturb the tiny meditating fighter as he closes his eyes. A stillness taking into effect as he continues to meditate over the carcus of the pterodactyl.

Chaz *thoughts*: I must transport myself and this foul loser over toward that grave. It's the right thing to do... concentrate... concentrate...

Something snapped, a beeping noise echoing through the nearby meadow as Chaz disappeared. This disturbed him, his eyes flicker open as he glances over at the pterodactyl, it falls straight into the grave as planned.

Chaz: Whoa!

After regaining his composure from nearly slipping into the grave himself, he uses his ki to slowly rise away from the open grave.

Chaz: It worked! I've never learned a technique so quickly! This power, it really is effective in my training! I'm growing in terms of experience! This is amazing! Heck, maybe someday I-...

Suddenly, a glistening from the grave caught his eye. It was a freshly dug grave, he didn't notice anything through his excitement about his new technique he's been trying to master.

Chaz: What? Are those-... Are those dragonballs!?

From the encaving walls of the grave, Chaz dug out an orange sphere. Anxiously he continued to yank and pull at it, loosening it little by little as he scoops away handful after handful of a mixture of dirt and rocks. Finally, digging away at the soil has loosened its grip on the one starred dragonball from behind it rolls out three more, the four star dragonball, five star dragonball and seven star dragonball. This was unheard of. In the history of dragonballs that Chaz has taught himself about, he has learned that they were supposed to be magical spheres spread out across the earth in which when you bring together all seven of them, will bring forth an eternal dragon which will grant one wish. It was unheard to obtain four dragonballs in one specific area, especially one grave.

Chaz: Wow! What luck! Someone must've buried these here and forgot about them! What are the chances!? This is a sign! I have to find them all! These three give me a hefty boost! What a rare find!

Chaz has impressed himself. He has gained control over what will be perhaps one of the most effective moves in his arsenal, and he has found spheres of ancient legend. Only three more to collect and with his newfound skills, it may be easier than he realizes! His first day on new earth and things are already turning out for the better. Chaz may finally be able to accomplish his scattered dreams in one collective journey! He wanted to prove his worth as a martial artist. It was his goal to become the universe's finest.

WC= 2016

Expected Gains:

4 Dragonballs

Technique Gain: Instant Transmission

PL Gain
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm

All expected gains reached, with training hgains as follow:
PL: 60,000
Stamina: 35,000
Speed:45,000

Items gained:
One-Star
Three-Star
Seven-Star

Tech gained:

IM
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:00 am

Chaz has been floating over this new landscape of ice and snow. The dragon rader has been quite a helpful device in terms of his search for the luscious spheres of legend known as the dragonballs. He has already hit the jackpot once and have attained three seperate balls in one area. He wasn't dressed to keep warm in such harsh conditions, but he had to fight threw the bitter coldness that caused him to shiver uncontrollably.

Chaz: Mental note... Create a technique that controls the temperature in a specific area.

He entire body thrusts in motion to his sneeze. He wiped his sore nose, this had better be worth it. After examining the dragonball yet agian, the emerald hued circle flashed with a beep taking place simultameously. He was nearing his destination.

Chaz: Eureka! Surely it's around here somewhere.

He took a glimpse around the frosted surface of the grounds and horizonal scape that is maily flat except for a few abandoned huts.

Chaz: Who in their right mind would settle out here? Geez, I hope this dragonball doesn't belong to anyone. I'm taking it no matter what... I'm sorry, but I can't afford to let anyone keep me from my wish.

As an aura builds around his relatively small body, he zaps down at amazing speed, his feet crashing against the ground. The ice splits beneath him, he stubles as he feels the unwelcoming aching slice of chilled water flooding up to his knees. He screams, his misjudgement of how solid the ground is costs him as his momentum tosses him into the freezing water below. The last few air pockets floating to the surface and popping as Chaz's body sinks deeper into the dark, chilling deep end of the lake with the icy surface. His hand still tightly grasping around the dragonball rader, he forces his eyes open. The freezing, aching pain stinging his eyes. He had to get a grasp on the situation, he running short of breath. Suddenly in the midst of his desperation his aura sparks up again, his power skyrocketed the moment a bubble of air surrounding his body. It was a costly technique, one he hasn't used before. His body still shivered in the damp coldness, but the airpocket supplied him with the ability to see. His tiny body has to keep putting out valuable energy for each second he pushes the water away.

Chaz: *In thought* Oh no! I have to escape now! I can't help it. Time to abort the plan!

The dragonball radar read that he was now floating in the precise area, but he couldn't sink lower, he needed to regain his breath and perfect his technique before accessing the bottom of the lake. He now zaps for the sky, his cranium slapping the frozen surface of ice still yet intact. Shambles of ice broke apart, that's when it hit him, no not the ice. The 2 star dragonball rolled over. It was lodged in the ice the whole time! He didn't even need to get soaked in the painfully cold water.

Chaz: I'm such an IDIOT!

He yells, slowly collecting the 2 star dragonball. At least his suffering came with a reward.

WC= 533

Expected gains: 2 star Dragonball w/ PL gain.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 am

Gains:

2 Star DB

25,000 All stats
Back to top Go down
Velshin

Velshin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:12 am

Chaz used one of his newly gained techniques, the Instant Transmission to access the battle-scarred landscape of Planet Vegeta. He was glad to transport the dragonballs in a carrying bag he recently earned without any problems. It was the first time he has used Instant Transmission with items, let alone dragonballs. Chaz hasn't visited many planets, but after searching for the dragonballs for so long, he has researched them through other fighters and have learned that there are different sets of dragonballs. One happens to be on this new planet. A scary planet by the name of Planet Vegeta. A light stretches from a valley, the clouds all swirl with the centerpiece looming overhead of said valley. The mountains are trembling as we peak over the rounded tops to view a flaming aura flickering. The screams of the 3 foot warrior echo throughout the land as he continues to build on his flaring power. He was trying to reach new heights within himself. He felt as if his goals and personality were changing. He was in a current struggle to gain the dragonballs, but he honestly didn't know what for. With the power granted by the dragonballs of legend, he could wish for an impressive gain in power, speed, add depth to his ki, revive anyone that has died within the past year, the options were endless. He's even heard stories that you could wish for immortality. Such an idea was grand. He didn't know what he could do with immortality, but he knew that extensive set of time would grant him as long as he needed to forever practice martial arts and continue to build on his growing power. He was in the general area required to see his next dragonball but after hours of searching he thought it would do him some good to commit to some training.

Chaz *thoughts*: This planet may seem scary, but I think it's all theatrics. I'm probably tougher than most of the fighters on this planet. This would be a good time to exercise my power.

Chaz threw a few punches into the air, his stubby arms swaying away as he sneaks a kick in. His power continued to build according to his punches and kicks. He took another glance at his surroundings, making sure he wasn't being watched.

Chaz *thoughts*: I'm just being paranoid. This planet is something else. I can smell blood in the air. Planet Vegeta... such a strange place.

Before he could continue in his self-sparring, something clicked below him. He gasps, his direction of focus shifting toward the 1 star Vegetian dragonball that has rolled from his rumbling power.

Chaz: Whoa! I must be a dragonball magnet. I had no idea it was going to be this easy! Man! This was totally worth it.

He lowered, his thick arms wrapping around the dragonball.

Chaz: Sure this won't work with the Earth dragonballs, but maybe this could be more of a business proposal to gain the other Earth dragonballs. I can't believe I saw them with that orange guy from before. He had a group of people with him too.

Images of the other warriors traveling with Artik scrolled across his mind. They were weird looking, a lot like Artik himself. That never phased Chaz, it actually comforted him knowing that he wasn't the only oddball fighter. He wasn't the only oddball anything now. One more dragonball to go before he could return to earth. He slowly floated away from the scene, checking his radar routinely. He wasn't coming up with anything.

Chaz: This thing must be broken!

Perhaps getting the radar soaked wasn't the best idea in the world, even if it was the only way to come in contact with the two star earth dragonball. A bleep confirmed him to be wrong, finally he saw trace of a seperate dragonball far off.

Chaz: That's more like it! Almost there! All I need to do is collect this final one. Hopefully Artik and his gang will be in the mood to conduct business with me!

Chaz wasn't only a fighter. He was aiming to be a ki expert and use his mind. He knew that he had to understand good moves and bad moves, good times for action and bad. He was hoping that his growing telekenetic powers could form a strong offense along with a sturdy defense during battle. This would be good business, and it would only be absolutely beneficial for both sides. The other team have two dragonablls of a set that was mostly taken by Chaz. If he were to collect these, then he could trade them to people who were looking for an active set. He never considered that Artik or his buddies would make the notion to kill Chaz. After all, they were the good guys. That's when the era before the Neo-Universe was created popped into his head. The strong fighters from before, going back and forth. He actually stood a chance against certain warriors that would've made him crumble before. That was such a long time ago. The radar signaled that he was nearing close to the targeted dragonball now, the beeping picking up in frequency.

Chaz: This has to be it! The radar is going crazy!

Chaz took a look around. The fact that the dragonball isn't in plain sight irritated him, but it wouldn't hurt to search abit more. Thank god for Chaz's bag that he got for free for helping a man carry some heavy supplies. Perhaps that's all the proof he needs to know that he is good. He will help people, no matter the pain of loneliness has caused him. No matter that people generally stared at him, or made fun of him, he is always willing to help. Chaz continued to glance around, his intrusion causing many of the natural habitat to scatter into the surrounding forest. He lowers himself, if only he could find-... and there it was. It caught his eye while glistening in a nearby bush. The 3 star Vegetian dragonball.

Chaz: Wow, all of my hard work coming to an end with a great reward! this is great! This was easier than I thought! I'm one lucky son of a-

With that he uses instant transmission, ending his visit with Planet Vegeta. He appears back on earth, ready to confront Artik with his business deal.

WC= 1,063

Expected gains: 1 and 3 star Vegetian DBs, PL gain.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 am

100k All stats. 1 and 3 Veget. Balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Training Thread   Chaz Training Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaz Training Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: