DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Kaio-Ken Training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Maneki knew he had a decent amount of power at his disposal,but with how fighying Ghost nappa went. he knew he needed more training. Seeing as he was dead anyway, he went off towards his planet. He went across snake way quite easily and was surprised how fast he could clear a million miles. Seeing the planet, he flew up towards it.

When he landed on the planet, he took in the lay out and the structure of the Kai planet. It was small,but it was lush and brimming with life. The gravity of the planet was more then earth had, but he didnt have trouble moving it due to his training. It was nice and peaceful, but he needed to train. He yelled out "King Kai!!"
Back to top Go down
King Kai

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm

"Sup." King Kai got a good look at him "Huh...thought you'd be a taco, or a cat..."
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

"King kai..I traveled here in hopes of learning from you and receive training. After tghe whole ghost nappa fiasco. Your tghe universes greatest trainer, and I have a joke for you. When people give worship to the god of ramen what do they say?......Ra men!"
Back to top Go down
King Kai

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:11 pm

"Bwhahahaha! So, you want to train? I think you're in need of the Kaio-Ken."
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 pm

"Kaio-ken? How does it work and what does it do?" Maneki asked not knowing what the move was.
Back to top Go down
King Kai

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

"Multiplies your power. I have no idea how it works, but I can teach ya... if ya get me a pizza."
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Maneki looked king kai with a skeptical look and said "Ok ill be right back." He used his instantaneous movement and brought back three pizzas "I got the pies."
Back to top Go down
King Kai

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:29 pm

King Kai took a bite, grimaced, and spat it out. "Ack! I meant pizza from Hell, and this time, wait for an explanation..."
Back to top Go down
Taco Neko
Taco Neko

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Maneki sighed and went off to get the hell pizzas. He did this by jumping off snake way. He used his ki to hlide carefully to the ground. He took a look around and was surprised at how the shopping district of hell looked. It looked exactly like a regular mall.......albeit there demon girls instead of regular girls, but he wasn't gonna complain. He looked around the mall until he came across a large place named "The seven levels of hell pizza!"

He walked inside and spoke aloud "Uh I would like to order a pizza...." The cashier gave him a sadistic smile and said "Great! Have fun getting trough the seven levels of hell pizza. Your order will be at the exit......if you make." She then pulled a lever sending Maneki through a trap door. Maneki picked himself off tge ground and sighed.'If i have to do this I might as well get some training done.' Do he put on some weighed clothing. He approached a sign and read it. It said He who wants the pizza must face your own personal seven levels of hell.

Maneki approached the first level and was surprised at what he saw. It was a really hot chick just waiting for someone to take her. He walked up to her and she began to smile until he said "I have no wang so this sucks for you. He just continued on to the next level like he saw nothing. In this next level he saw mountains and mountains of amazeing food,but he walked past it thinking 'I'm here for pizza anyway.!'

Once he opened the third door he was surprised at the mass amounts of money, gold, and jewels. He was really tempted to stay and enjoy the wealth until he realized something and sweatdropped.I dont need money. I have everything i need on the look out.' He opened the door to the fourth level he was made furious. Someone was busy destroying the earth. He was about to start fighting when he decided to end it the simple way....super nut kick!. With the villain writhing in pain, Maneki continued on to the next floor.

He opened the fifth door.he saw many people fighting as if it was a fight club, and he didn't like it. Even though he is earths guardian he still didn't like violence, so he released a large wave of ki sending them all flying. He began to whistle and went towards the next floor. When he opened the sixth door he saw many evil people who he had seen back on earth as It's guardian. They tried to stop him from progressing but he simply pushed them out of the way. Seriously Maneki is pretty big, what did they expect?

He took in a long breath and said to himself "The final door." He opened it and was suddenly sent to the ground." In front of him was......himself but different. The second him had hair. The fake said to him "Stay here Maneki and you could have all you have ever wanted." "Everything?" "Everything" the fake affirmed. So the real one kicked the fake one in the nuts."My dream is such a weakness." He walked over the fakes body and opened the last door. Behind it was his pizza. He picked it up when suddenly the ground began to shake and a boulder began to roll towards him. He began to run back through the levels when he realized he could just use IM. So he just disappeared in thin air, and reappeared in front of king kai."Here's your pizza." Handing the pizza over.

((WTC 50 lb used))
Back to top Go down
King Kai

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 pm

((Gains: 120,000 all stats; You have learned Kaio Ken!))

"Yay! we'll eat that after I tell how to use the Kaio-Ken..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaio-Ken Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaio-Ken Training.   Kaio-Ken Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaio-Ken Training.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other World :: Snake Way-
Jump to: