DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Potential Part 2 {Training}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janko
Janko

Potential Part 2 {Training} Empty
PostSubject: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 pm

"Wow, i feel much stronger already!" Zuko exclaimed basically to himself after a few hours of sleep and more stretching, he was ready to see what else this Yemma had instore for him. Zuko felt he had grown personality and knowledge wise by magnitudes from that inner journey...
Back to top Go down
Elder Kai

Elder Kai

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:33 pm

"Hello, GET TRAINING!"

(Vague Training task: 700 words)
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

Adjusting his Training Clothes for optimum weight distrobution, Zuko began practicing slow martial-arts movements, the clothing making him sweat and work harder alot sooner. After a quick rest, he began running around for 3 hours, drenching sweat and only slowing down partially to drink from his water bottle. After the warm-up training, he started punching and kicking in the air as hard as possible, arms and legs barely visible blurs. As Zuko started pushing himself harder and harder, he could feel his anger building up from knowing he could go further.

Ignore the pain, its only useful to tell you you're not dead. Zuko started emitting a red aura as his skin starting to turn golden. He was really putting a full effort into reaching the next level, but he remembered what Goku had told him. It only happens when needed, not wanted. But Zuko knew if he kept pushing he would get stronger anyway, so he focused on his attacks as he reached the apex of his anger. A hot wind seemed to flash off him as his hair gained a reddish outline and his whole aura turned a red/gold color.

"This power is awesome, it feels like my Ki comes from some infinite ocean!" He continued to train for a few more hours before taking a short break to eat and drink something to restore his energy. Save those Senzu beans for important battles... Zuko knew those would be needed later on, so after eating and drinking, he stretched once again and began warming back up.
If he could get accustomed to this mid-transformation until it was normal, then the next level would be that much easier and more simple.

WC : 283/700
Back to top Go down
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

After his break and getting his mind set in order. He transformed into False SSJ once again as he quickly started pushing himself quickly. Maintaining this state was extremely difficult, but he knew he had to keep on pushing and so he did. Practicing various martial arts stances, Zuko began to feel exhaustion kick in and he quickly stopped, drank a swig of water and ate a Senzu bean, which replenished him to full strength, and actually beyond it, since he had been working incredibly hard for almost 24 hours without any sleep. Just short breaks.

I can feel this semi-super saiyan form getting easier to transition into and out of! Hes was feeling progress and continued to work for another 12 hours, only stopping for water or to go to the bathroom. He also refined his Taturo gun technique in his FSSJ form, turning them into a more crimson hue to match his aura. The orbs now shot out a quicker rate and proved more destructive to the setup targets. He now powered up to practice his finisher move, the Ultra Finisher Beam, a whining sound could be heard as the beam charged before being fired, destroying the target, and boring a large hole in the ground behind about 600 feet deep.

Whoa, this form has got serious potential, and to imagine im only halfway there! Zuko then practiced the UF Beam for another 2 hours before switching to his Ki Fist technique. Charging the Ki into a punch, or kick, or any kind of combo without much cost would be really effective in close proximity fights. A whooshing sound could be heard as he practiced different move combos at near lightning speed, his yellow aura expanded abit more as he started exerting maximum effort for another 6 hours of training. Stopping for a cool-down run and stretches, Zuko prepared his previous sitting place to start his meditation once again, and to let his Ki replenish itself.

Controlling his breathing and waiting for his thoughts to present themselves, he once again dove into the pitch black place where he encountered countless warriors, small and legendary alike. This time was different, the pitch black and unusual smoky enviroment was replaced by a grey floor and a grey horizon with blue clouds. "Where am i?" Zuko shouted to the seemingly empty abyss. This time a figure appear from the smoke, but it was much less ominous. This man was clearly a saiyan, the black hair, the black eyes, but.. Zuko knew his face from somewhere. And then he noticed how the hairdo went almost straight up, and how this mans face had a stern expression, it couldnt be anyone else but the legendary Prince of Saiyans!

"Vegeta..." Zuko said with astonishment, this man was stuff of legends, fought alongside Goku and saved the universe countless times, even sacrificing himself and risking complete existential deletion just to save his family! "Yes, yes it is i, Vegeta, your prince!" He said with that classic tone of pride. "But i have something to teach you that the others never experienced, Frieza died because he refused to change, and Kakkarot was good from the start, but I had to go through a struggle which caused me to see the true source of power." Vegeta said it with a tone of sincerety Zuko had never heard from Makoto, the current Royal Head of Saiyans. "You must train to your limits, and then train past those limits in order to grow, that is what i HAD to do to keep up with Kakkarot. But you have something most of us never took advantage of, a modicum of inner peace and general stability." Vegeta then walked closer, and Zuko could feel the immeasurable power he possesed!

"Dont think to badly of your current King, he was born a legendary saiyan just like you, and he has to deal with being the ruler of a rebuilding people, give him sometime." Vegeta seemed to say it with a look of reminesence. "You currently only fight for yourself and challenge your limits, just like Kakkarot, but you also must realise that since this whole place is getting redone, that you must be powerful enough to protect the universe itself aswell. Dont let your quest for power blind you to the truth!!!" Vegeta balled his hand in a fast as he said it. At one time he remembered hearing of those Dragonballs oh so long ago, and wanted immortality so he could forever feel the thrill of battle. "I wanted immortality, and i came out with something better, something that cant be described. I mean look, ive reached the current apex of saiyan power!" Zuko couldnt believe the deafining yell as the Prince powered up, past Super Saiyan, past even the legendary Golden Oozaru, and into something inbetween.

"Keep training and hope you meet worthy foes, for that is the only way you will grow." And in a flash he disappeared in a puff of blinding white smoke. Zuko opened his eyes and felt fully refreshed once again!

Total WC : 1,129
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

((480K All stats.))

Artik appeared "Ready to return to the group?"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Janko
Janko

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yea, i think i can be of service now." Zuko felt incredible energy, and knew he was just on the cusp.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Artik quickly grabbed Zuko's arm, and they disappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Part 2 {Training}   Potential Part 2 {Training} Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Part 2 {Training}
Page 1 of 1