DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 12:52 pm

The ground shook of an island off the coast of Japan near an island. A ship that was on fire crashed on the land giving off a powerful evil aura that would rival anyone's. The door opened as humans of the island approached as laseers shot from the ship killing the human no matter what they were. Krageta's son being five years old walked behind her in the same outfit as his father holding hsi mother's hand. Krageta grinned at the death and smell of decay as Cheshire came off the ship with her, a grin on her face. Their skin paler than normal as black lines filled their skin making them look like devilish people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Artik and Cyril teleported to some field in Japan. "Darn. We're a little ways away. I guess being in a different dimesion makes it hard to Move..."

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 pm

"That would make sense." Cyril observed the area and saw a cloud of smoke rising north of their position, "That them?" He asked.

Under the spreading chest nut tree
- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:13 pm

"...You realize dark clouds mean ANYTHING in this universe?!" He made a "x3" face.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:15 pm

"It's not just a cloud, its smoke," Cyril said "Smoke means fire, and the is A LOT of smoke!" He began striding confidently that way "Plus there's huge power level down that way."

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

"Probably Godzilla..." He followed Cyril, before knocking him out, and dragging him for a while. When he came upon cliff over-looking the sea, he could see the women and child. "Cyril. Wake up. You fell asleep. Those dark clouds were just Godzilla. I found the real commotion.."

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 pm

" Artik!" Cyril muttered rubbing his head, "Stop knocking me unconscious!!" Cyril looked to the sky and got his bearings. "You realize this is exactly where we were heading... Know what nevermind." He peaked over the cliff, "I assume that is them?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

"Shhh. QUACK!" Super Stealthy. "We should be un detected. Keep your ki supressed.

Necro

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Cyril nodded and crouched down, his ki supressed. He had much experience in the way of stealth.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 09, 2012 11:16 pm

cheshire looked at the dead bodies and moved down looking at the people in the distance. she could hear something. "MY queen. time is of the esense. We need to go to work." cheshire told them. she was quite happy with what happened right then. her eyes looking around as then Melody came off the ship with black lines around her body.

Melody moved the waves causing them to start a flooding towards tokyo to kill half the humans. her eyes looking for makoto but could see nothing. evil was there, and it took the wrath of them. "I think some people are missing."

Krageta grinned as she looked them as he son walked with her. "Lets rip their heads off. Melody do the honor of killing those humans whom killed your first child. Cheshire have your fun. the young ones are back on the home planet." Krageta grinned. she walked down the hall the stairs with her son. the dark clouds in the air. "Ares...keep calm. stay behind me. we have company nearby." she shot an energy blast at the financial district of tokyo and parts of japan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu May 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Artik saw Melody appear, and then Krageta shooting a ki blast towards the city. Without thinking, he Moved in front of the blast. He hadn't realized the power it held till he tried to deflect it. He had to go SSSJ4 to not be obliterated. The humanoid mass of pure white nuclear and radiant energy was no match for three super-powered chicks. 'They're too strong... and Cyril's just started training...' "Ack! Damned darkness! Where the hell's that bastard Russian when you need him?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Fri May 11, 2012 1:14 am

Krageta looked at Artik she remembered him from when she was last on earth. Ares stared at the man seeing how he stopped his mother's attack.
"Mama. why must we kill the humans..." Ares asked.
Krageta looked at her son with a cold stare and he fell silent as she picked him up putting him on her hip shotting a blast of dark ki at Artik as the sky filled with darkness.
"Hello Artik...aren't you cute." She grinned.

Melody stared at Artik as she wondered where Makoto was. the humans screaming was music to her ears, but then she had an idea. Opening her mouth, she saw Krageta cover her son's ears. Melody began sitting with her siren voice that began luring men into the sea. the voice echoed through the nearby five countries as men were slowly going towards the water to drown.

Cheshire ran up to artik moving through the ground like a wild cat, jumping she attacked the man grabbing him with her claws on his shoulder and throwing him into a boulder breaking it in the process. Holding her collar a grin appeared on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

So much for stealth. Cyril quickly observed the situation, he was nowhere near powerful enough to attack the one with the child and he felt he would do no good against Chesire while she was attacking Artik. He glanced at Melody, still out of his league but perhaps more distracted than the others. Finding a solid place to hide he shot a strong ki blast at Melody ducked from view.Artik is going to get me killed! Cyril thought.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Fri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Artik dodged Krageta's attack. He refused to fire at Cheshire or Krageta, but then he saw Melody start singing. He quickly pressed a button on his scouter, canceling out her sound. "That won't work on me!" While his attention was shifted, Cheshire attacked Artik, slammming him against a boulder. "Oww.. Cheshie...?"

Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Sat May 12, 2012 5:00 am

Preach was at large mountains. He saw a powerlevel dropping. He uses Instantaneous Movement towards it. Just to see Krageta, Chesire and Melody exterminating his race. And Cyril and Artik watching. Preach didn't want to attack them, but would save his race. Preach flew like a falcon towards the humans they were killing. Preach had grabbed a little girl and her mother and took them to safety. Preach found seven more humans in prone of being killed. Preach flew towards them and grabbed 4 to safety. Then he got the other 3 and carried them to safety. Preach flew towards Artik.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Artik looked up to see Preach.. "Ow.. I guess.. you'll be some help..." He turned his head as much as he could, lying on the ground, to look at Cheshire. "..Why?"

Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 am

Preach looks at Krageta and Ares. "I guess she's back to the average Saiyan, Arrogant and Killing like." Preach said to himself. Preach then turned to Artik.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu May 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Makoto could instantly sense something was wrong so he teleported to where he sensed Artik and Preach. "What the hell is going on here?" Makoto turned his view to see the women. "Oh no......" Makoto recognized what was wrong with them. He had stumbled upon many planets with this....sickness on it. It had always consumed whatever living creature was on that planet. And now it had Krageta and Melody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm

"Being.. Ah! Beating... ugh! Up still!" Artik started coughing up blood, after being slammed against another rock.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu May 31, 2012 11:06 pm

KRageta floated in the air with her son going inside. "Lets leave..." She paused when she heard her nephew and stared at him. hearing the one man about revenge upon the saiyans. Melody and Cheshire went over to the ship and went inside going with Ares as they started the ship leaving Krageta with a small device. she wrapped it around her wrist as she brought out a small black little orb spinning it on her finger as it gave a ticking sound.

"Revenge...revenge has nothing to do with it. I want this planet under my rule. I want this place to see the darkness we see. it gave us freedom..." The black lines gave off a glow on her body. Throwing the orb at them with a grin as the ship disappeared. "Hope you like a nice boom..." Krageta walked up to makoto as her eyes were no longer a violet color they had black lines all through them. she touched the edge of his chin. "I always thoguht u were strong. but too bad...your my nephew"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Makoto stepped back before she could touch him. "Do not touch me. You are not my aunt." He said with nothing but loathing in his voice. "Krageta would never do something like this." Makoto looked at Ares. "Don't worry cousin......I'll save them...just stay strong." Looking back at Krageta he growled. "So I take it Melody has been infected as well? " He reached out to grab the dark orb and cringed. "It...burns..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 am

Preach had saw the somewhat reunion. He looked at Makoto about to touch the orb. Preach saw some animals near the area. Some dead. He flew towards them. "Rest in peace." said Preach. Preach looked at the the women.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 pm

... "Nope! Nobody pay attention to the immobile guy who's dying over here! Why didn't I get Life-Alert?!", Artik yelled weakly. He started crawling very slowly to a tree. 'Time to show off my newest move...'

Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Preach would look at Artik, he'd fly towards him. "Whoops, I forgot about you." said Preach. Preach passes Artik a sensu beam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Artik smiled weakly, dried blood on his face, with cuts and junk. "Thanks.. but I've... ack! got something... urg... I've been wanting to try..." He chuckled weakly as he continued crawling to the tree. He placed a hand on the trunk, and inhaled deeply. A wide beam of ligh blue light surrounded Artik and the tree. As it started to dissapate, the tree looked aged and withered, and Artik glowed with the blue light. He ws healed, and he formed a small, light-blue tennis-sized ki ball in his right hand.

"Huh.. it actually worked..." Artik threw the ki into the air; it detonated with a fairly large explosion. "I call it the spirit cannon. Works like the Spirit Bomb, but less time, less power, it heals, and it only takes energy from one source..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no fury like a woman saiyan (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next