DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Cyril and His Balls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necro
Necro

Cyril and His Balls Empty
PostSubject: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Cyril flew through Namek's atmosphere and only barely managed to stop himself before hitting the ground. Instead he hit a solitary tree. "Ow..." Cyril moaned. He stood a bit shakily and got his bearings. "What is it with people and THROWING ME?!"
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm

In the distance, a gravely voice could be heard. "NAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL. I heard someone crash! Bring me its meat!"

"Yes, Super Kami Guru Moori." He was getting to old for this shit. Nail appeared behind Cyril. "Give me your meat."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 pm

"Um...what exactly do you mean by that?" Cyril asked. Just my luck, I found a gay fellow...[i] Cyril thought
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 pm

He blinked. "...I mean as in food. I'm going to chop you up, cook... Wait a minute! Namekians only need water to survive!"

"NAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIILLLLL. MY WORD IS LAW."

"...Shit. Well, time to die, Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Naturally Cyril slid into a defensive stance and held Nail's gaze steadily. Then ran like HFIL was behind him. Soon he reached a body of water and took flight.
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL. I changed my mind. I got Space Pizza Hut. Bring me the fighter, though."
"..." Nail grabbed Cyril and brought him before SKGM.

"Orrun. You're weak as HFIL. You suck. YAMCHA."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Cyril sighed, he knew that already. "Yamcha?" Cyril queried "Never heard of him."
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 pm

SKGM raised his eyebrows. If Namekians have eyebrows. The fuck do I know, I'm just a voice talent narrating. Okay, let's say that due to genetic mutation, they developed eyebrows. SKGM raised his eyebrows. "You knew it was a name, though."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well it was capitalized..."
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

...For that matter, they're genderless... It. Ah, screw it. Keep Calm and Blame it on Genetic Mutation. And the pot I had before I got in the sound booth. Can you be allergic to tomatoes? And pot? :O They need to make pot-matoes. GENETIC MUTATION FTW! SKGM raised his eyebrows. "You knew it was a name, though.... Capitalized?"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

"Well it sounded capitalized, and Yamcha sounds like some odd Japanese name." Cyril went on "And what the hell is wrong with the narrator?"
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Nail slapped him. "YOU CAN'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL. ONLY WE CAN BREAK THE FOURTH WALL."

SKGM blinked. "As I was saying, using Quantum Physics, we can raise your powerlevel."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Cyril slapped Nail back "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Cyril turned his back to Nail and addressed SKGM "When were you saying that?"
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

SKGM said, "'fore you got here." TROLLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

"Oh..." Cyril said, wondering how in the world SKGM had contorted his face into that. "So you can raise peoples power levels?"
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:27 pm

"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

"But you were just saying that you used quantum physics to increase power levels..."
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

"Not really."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"Oh..." Cyril paused and an awkward silence ensued "Why am I here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 pm

"So I can raise your powerlevel."
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 pm

"Weren't you just saying you couldn't raise power levels though?"
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Necro
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

"Never mind!" Cyril sighed "Would you just raise my power level?"
Back to top Go down
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 pm

"Sure, I can do that." He kicked Cyril through the air, throwing him to Earth. On the way, not only did his stats double, but he also happened to find all the NAmek Balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyril and His Balls   Cyril and His Balls Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyril and His Balls
Page 1 of 1