DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

{Mini Saga} Return from Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator

PostSubject: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Prologue:

For months, Artik had still not returned. He was still gone from the universe completley. His friends kept their ears open, hoping to see if he was hiding somehow. For it was only Garruk, Oraname, Orren, and Cyril that knew the universe was completley void of him. Only they knew where he was taken by Oran. Only they knew that he had gone into the Dark Realm, searching for the awesome might of the Shadow DragonBalls. Only now had word reached the ears of Artik's Academy Proxies that an orange man with a white tail and hair was spotted several times around the Universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Chuck Norris sat quietly in his personal chamber in the academy. He thought over the whispers he has heard. The ones about Artik. There was something sinister about this whole ordeal. He only knew what Oraname had told him; Artik went to the Realm of Darkness because of Oran. Suddenly, the sky turned black. He jumped up. Concentrating, he sent the fighters that were avalible a message. "Guys. It's Chuck. We have a situation. I feel a terrible evil is about to be released. Meet me immediatley at the base of Korin Tower."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Cyril walked gailey from the dark woods and sat at the base of Korin Tower. He pulled from his coat pocket a pack of gummy bears, for some reason he felt they might be useful here. Even before Chuck Norris had sent the call for the fighters to gather, Cyril had had a feeling that something had happened. Something important. Something big. Something that had come from outside this universe. Cyril slipped on his weighted training clothes (10Ibs).

Under the spreading chest nut tree
- 1984, George Orwell

Last edited by Necro on Fri May 04, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Preach arrived at the base of Korin's Tower quickly. He looked to the tower. Then Preach saw someone sitting down. "Who are you?" asked Preach. "I'm Preach."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Appgrall was hiding behind a tree, shrouded with a cloaking device he had created. He kept his ki all the way down. He watched Cyril and Preach arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Cyril rose and put away the gummy bears. He offered his hand and introduced himself politely"I am Cyril. Have you sensed it too?" Cyril's eyes darted behind Preach and glared into the forest with intensity and his pupils grew until there was only a sliver of white in his eye. "Did you hear something?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Appgrall knew that the only thing left to keep hiding was...
"Quack!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 pm

"Quack?" Cyril muttered. He walked past Preach and into the forest to investigate the sound.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am

Preach had heard the sound. "Hmm." said Preach. Preach remembers a move from before when he was young called Behind Image, which makes you see things behind an object. Preach then widens his eyes and uses the technique. Then Preach sees nothing there. "Alright then, looks like this forest is gone, KAMEHAME!" shouted Preach hoping for it to come.

Ki:46,363,640
Ki used:10,000,000
Ki left:36,363,640
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Appgrall watched as the forrest stood as if the attack did nothing. '...Did he forget to say "HA!"?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm

(I haven't fired the attack yet, just waiting for you to come out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm

(the fact you deducted it from your ki gave me the misconception that the attack was fired.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Cyril watched on uneasily, hoping whatever was hiding would come out before this great woodland was destroyed. Cyril was extremely sensitive to life in all it's forms.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am

Appgrall was unmoving. The cloak he had made was of Rava alloy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 am

"HA!" shouted Preach firing the Super Kamehameha at the forest. The trees and anything there would be hurt. Preach then grabbed a senzu beam in case if he killed anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Appgrall's Ravatech cloaking shield absorbed the blast, leaving him unharmed. The downside? The forest was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Cyril flinched at the sudden loss of life. He scanned the area, determined to find whoever or whatever was hiding. There. Cyril smiled and drew Preach's attention, he motioned toward a small patch of dirt where nothing had fallen. Cyril indicated the tracks and how a small twig was somehow diagonal in the air, as if leaning on an invisible something. Cyril made as if gesturing angrily at the destruction of the forest when he pointed it out to Preach, to conceal the fact he had found whatever was hiding in the woodlands. Cyril discretely whispered to Preach, careful to turn partly away from the forest "There, do you see it?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco Neko

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Maneki popped up at the scene of wanton destruction, with his arms crossed and look of contempt on his face. If it wasn't the villains destroying the planet it was the ones trying to defend the planet that caused the most damage. He was flying above a large section of the area, that used to be a large section of the trees forest, and simply shook his head in disappointment. "Why is it you guys always have to go around blowing things up."

The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 am

Preach heard what Cyril said. "Yeah." Preach whispered. Then he saw Maneki. "We aren't killing anybody, I wanted to fire the attack to lure him here." said Preach. Preach looks at the destruction of the forest. "Guess I don't know my strength." said Preach shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Appgrall

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Appgrall ditched the armour, and somersaulted into the air to land in front of Maneki. "Yes. Why must they blow anything up? I mean you all no harm," he smirked, "yet..." He shook his head. "No, I just wanted to stay hidden untill Artik showed up." His eyes got big. "...I shouldn't have said that!" Then he attempted to run away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Cyril swiftly blocked his path and motioned for the others to surround him. He talked casually to the others as he did so "Wasn't who blew the place up! I would never, I daresay I cared for the forest more than most. This was always a nice place to nap" Cyril added the last part a bit sorrowfully.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Appgrall tore off some off his goop. He threw it on the charred remains. The life energy revived the forrest. Oh Fuck Yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necro

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm

"Yay" Cyril examined the forest, not taking his eyes of off Appgrall still not fully trusting. There! His favorite spot in the whole forest, and it was indeed a large forest. "So why are you here?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:48 am

Then Preach caught up to Cyril and stopped Apprgall. "No escape, so answer his question!" said Preach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Apprgall fell over all anime-y. "I told you... I'm not saying it again! It was a total slipup! No-one's supposed to know that I'm waiting for Ar--" he got wide eyed again, "...Artemis to overthrow Zeus...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Mini Saga} Return from Darkness   

Back to top Go down

{Mini Saga} Return from Darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next