DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 pm

"Yessir!" Cyril said, "But first, how do I get out of here? And what did you mean by the planets?"

Under the spreading chest nut tree
- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm

"Ghost Nappa erased the universe", Yemma stated, as if he were udes to this shit, "We brought back a few planets, but..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SortDaSouls.Gov
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

"Oh," Cyril said,"Could you possibly teleport me to a planet with dragon balls? I'm afraid i have no way off of Earth."

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"Nah. Go to Artik's and find Chuck; he'll take you to Orren; from there, you can get to Vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

"Okay then." Cyril looked around. "How exactly do I get to Earth from here?"

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yemma

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Yemma threw a hand grenade at Cyril. "There a go, Orcyl." It exploded, sending him back to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Necro

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Cyril, amazingly, landed on his feet."Whew, what a rush!" Cyril looked around and recognized Artik's Academy. He strolled into the academy and called out for Chuck.

- 1984, George Orwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Academy NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Chuck grabbed Cyril and threw him into space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth   

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for The Reptile Testicles of Earth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2