DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

tired...(artik/open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: tired...(artik/open)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

cheshire was playing with the children outside, Krageta stood behind her looking at Ares playing with the little ones. the two got to talking, Krageta get miss Zeus alot. she missed him more than she could bare, but she smiled at her son that looked just like his father hoping he will turn out a good man like his father.

cheshire watched the children as she was thinking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Artik appeared behind Cheshire. "Hi, there!" , he whispered into her ear.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Cheshire lifted her head and looked at Artik with a smile, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Krageta lifted her eyes and looked at the boy named Garruk, little angelice and Dimka were picking some daisies with their little hands.

"Hi Artik. Hi Garruk. Come to join the nice day..." She said as she sat there looking tired.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Garruk IM-ed to his mother, for he had questions. He then appeared to find Artik there as well, so, he thought, he shouldn't ask those questions...'Man, I really needed to ask something...' Thought Garruk. Instead he said "Hi Mom! Hi Dad..."

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 pm

He looked at his son. "I CAN READ YO' MIND!!!"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Krageta looked at them, and smirked as Cheshire lookd up at her adopted son. "I can read your mind too." Cheshire laughed as she looked at her son. "what is it you need to talk about?"

Krageta looked at ares, but her eyes turned to the distance as she began to sense something that wasn't normal to her for a moment. Cheshire laughed at Krageta, and then looked over seeing Melody coming down the path with a foul look on her face.

that is when the water from the grass wrapped around krageta, Krageta moved out of it and grinned kicking the siren in the head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Artik say Melody. "WHO THE PHOQUE ARE YOU?!"

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Garruk was going to answer but then noticed that Artik was around but then, he used advantage of his mother's ability and thought 'It's rather private...'

Garruk then saw his aunt Krageta and Melody, but was rather confused to see Krageta kick Melody.

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Melody and Krageta broke out into a fight off to the side, making blow to blow. Krageta pinned Melody, only to be stabbed in the ribs. the two were fighting.

"that is Melody. Makoto's new girl. She has a foul temper and my doctor is her friend." Cheshire explained to artik. "this is normal for the two of them." Cheshire then turned to her son and nodded her head using her ki to float in the air and follow her son. "what did you do?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm

"It's not what I did, but it's what I should do...."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Cheshire looked at her son, thinking for a moment. her eyes went through his mind as she was floating in the air. "Its about Moradeath isn't it? or her father?"

Melody slide her trident through Krageta's arm, but Krageta pulled it out getting shocked at the end of it. she drop kicked Melody in two seconds; but her blood started coming out of her limbs. Melody wrapped water around Krageta, giving her a good jolt causing krageta to scream.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Garruk looked down to make sure Artik wasn't listening. "Yeah...you see, I kind of l-like Moradeath, and, I think I want to ask her out on a date...I have two problems for that, though...I don't know where to take her, and if her father would've even let me be alone with Mora..."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Cheshire smiled at her son, and turned to Melody. "The only way you get probably get alone. is if you get melody to distract him. Your real problem is her follower." Cheshire rubbed the top of her son's head. "take her to maybe someplace with music...or make her something to eat. just do something you both would like." Cheshire winked at him.

Melody went to throw Krageta, but Krageta dug her nails into Melody's ribs smashing MElody's body against a rock. the two stop for a moment, as Ares grabbed Krageta's leg.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Preach had just appeared moments later, he was with his daughter, Aya went over to other kids. "Shall we ignore that or watch?" asked Preach

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Artik flew away.

Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 pm

"Thanks mom," Garruk said. Maybe he'd tell Mora the Second Chapter of The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time...

Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Makoto was standing there for awhile just watching the two go at it. "I'm glad it isn't me that they are hurting for once." He said half joking. Makoto turned his head to look at Garruk. "She is a nice girl Garruk. And if your mean to her then she would tell me. And we all know what I do when someone is being mean to those I like." Makoto said with a tease in his voice. He walked over to Cheshire. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preach
The Mystic

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Preach heard what Makoto said and sniggered for a bit. Aya had watched his dad talk to his friends. "Why can't I talk to the grown ups, all I got to talk to is Ares." said Aya.

Preach looked at Makoto. "What brings you here?" asked Preach.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tired...(artik/open)   

Back to top Go down

tired...(artik/open)
Page 1 of 1