DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RagnarokX

RagnarokX

Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P   Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Character you wish to be(name): Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

Character's Gender: Male

Character's Race: Saiyan

Zenni: 500

Powerlevel: 500

Stamina: 450

Speed: 350

Alignment: Evil

Character's appearance (image; or simply put "Profile Pic" and add an avatar that looks like the character):
Spoiler:

Weapon Appearance:
Together-
Spoiler:
Seperrated-
Spoiler:

Height: 8'2

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Yello

Ki Color: Black

Side Note:
Passive Ability (Always Active)- Ragnarok is capable of copying and using an opponents ability if they are struck by it. This lasts for the rest of the fight. He is only capable of copying 2 abilities, but is capable of choosing which 2.

Characters Techniques:
1) Backlash Wave- (Sword Only Move) At the instant of the slash, he releases highly condensed ki energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or in the shape of a wave. The Getsuga Tenshō is a powerful technique with great force, capable of causing large-scale damage and destruction.
Spoiler:

2) Infinite Backlash Wave- (Sword Only Move) This move is just multiple Backlash Waves being fired. The attacks are greatly increased in speed and power. The attacks explode on impact.

3) Blade Beam- (Sword Only Move) Fires a beam of ki energy from the sword toward the opponent by slamming the sword down.
Spoiler:

4) Infinite Blade Beam- (Sword Only Move) Fires multiple Blade Beams at once. Each beam is now a homing beacon and follows the target and will smash through any obstacle til it hits the target. Capable of exploding on impact.

5) Nightmare Slash- (Sword Only Move) The technique is a succession of six slashes using the fusion swords. The completed fusion swords are fully disassembled in an instant, the five auxiliary swords ejected upwards from the main blade in a circle around the target. The main blade itself flies to float above the target as the other auxiliary swords circle them. Ragnarok flies forward and grabs one of the five auxiliary swords, dashing towards and slicing the target with it. Ragnarok completes this process four times, slicing the target with each auxiliary sword. Each time Cloud dashes to take hold of another sword, a glowing silhouette of him is left in place holding the previous sword. Ragnarok flies above the target, takes hold of the main blade and descends for a final attack. A shockwave is unleashed as the strike connects, dispersing the silhouettes holding the auxiliary blades. Ragnarok lands on the ground surrounded by the five auxiliary blades, and the main blade falls into his hand a moment later.
Spoiler:

6) Infinite Nightmare Slash- (Sword Only Move) This version is a much longer sequence of thirteen slashes. Ragnarok attacks using the auxiliary blades eight times, and four of the energy silhouettes also attack as he dives down for the final slash. Ragnarok also glows black.

7) Fire Manipulation- The ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire. Can raise temperature, often resulting in combustion. Ability to direct fire itself in a telekinetic manner. Generate fire streams by releasing an intense blast of heat, which ignites the air around it. Can cover body in fire to increase power and damage. Ragnarok flames are black and can't be extinguished unless he does it or by another fire user.
Uses-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Cool Lightning Manipulation- The ability to generate and propel charges of electricity ranging from minor to fatal voltage. All the abilities that can be used for Fire Manipulation are the same for Lightning Manipulation except they are lightning and not fire. The lightning is black and can range in power from a simple zap to multiple bolts of lightning in power.

Planet you want to start on: Planet Vegeta

Characters story: (2 Paragraphs minimum.)
[center]Ragnarok was born on Planet Vegeta to 2 elite warrior parents. They were apart of the squadron that guarded the king himself. They were regarded as great warriors and were fierce on the battlefield. Ruthless and cunning marked their history as they helped to make Planet Vegeta a well-known planet. Now not everybody is perfect, and one day, after having a great battle, his parents decided to go to a bar. Now this was before they were together. They had met at this bar and quickly grew to like each other. Now usually when people go to a bar, they get drunk. Well that's what happened to his parents. They ended up laughing and having a good time, but the downside was that they got really drunk. This caused them to start acting silly and then one thing led to another and 9 months later Ragnarok was born.

During those 9 months, his parents were quite excited about the idea of having a child. They made great preparations to prepare for his/her birth. Unfortunately on the day of his birth, it was said that he had a low power level. His parents were disgusted at the idea of having a weakling as a child. They simply tossed him aside and left him to die. This was the worst idea that they could've possible done. He didn't really have a low power level so much as it was being hidden. Ragnarok also had a very good memory even as a baby. He remembered that day all to clearly. He was soon found by an orphanage and there he grew up to feeling alone and hatred was what filled him through all those years.

Since the day he could walk, he trained and trained to become stronger. He was constantly seen fighting the other children and beating them up. He cared not for how they felt. As the days grew and he become stronger, he also became more psychotic and his hatred for all things grew. He trusted nobody and only wanted to destroy. He grew stronger and stronger by the day so that he could utterly and mercilessly demolish all those who opposed him. When reached the age of his teen years, he did something that finally showed how psychotic he had gotten. While everybody in the orphanage slept, he had crept outside and without a second thought he destroyed it and everyone in there. He blasted the orphanage til there was nothing left. He then left, and all the while he cackled at his accomplishments.

As the days went by, he got stronger still, but his anger at everybody grew as well. He was easily angered by many things. One day he decided that he wanted a weapon that would suit his taste for destruction. He searched out the best weapons maker on Vegeta. He soon found him, and demanded that a weapon be made for him. He was refused at first, so Ragnarok threatened to destroy him and his entire family. The maker had no choice but to comply and the weapon was made for Ragnarok. Ragnarok then took the weapon and killed the maker and his family anyways without a second thought. With his new weapon, Ragnarok brought havoc upon the universe. He went from village to village of different planets and wiping them out. He'd return to Vegeta to train and make himself stronger so that one day he would be able to kill his parents.

BB

Last edited by RagnarokX on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P   Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:32 am

You still need to put your race...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P   Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P   Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Ketsugetsu W.I.P
Page 1 of 1