DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

You Again. [Garruk, Mora]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Moradeath's face went red when her lips touched his, when she went to step back. Garruk kissed Moradeath back, her face went redder. Her heart skipped a beat, but she stepped back stopping the kiss. She fell backwards hitting her head on the metal lab table and fall over rubbing her head.

Kira came in and stared at Garruk with a gun to his head. "Did you just do what I think you just did to my charge?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Garruk covered his cheeks that were redder than roses. He looked at the gun pointed to his head. "It depends on what you think I did..."

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newhoap.forumotion.com/forum
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Kira got ready to fire, clicking the safety off. "You kissed her and then hurt her." Kira got ready to fire, but then Moradeath grabbed the end of the gun by accident and Kira stopped. Looking at Moradeath, he saw that her cheeks were red.
"Its okay. I tripped." Moradeath said sadly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Garruk was accused. Something that has never happened to him. "I would never hurt her, I lo--" Garruk stopped when Mora stepped in. He almost said something that he shouldn't have said. "Mind whatver I was about to say, er...She did trip, I did kiss her, though." Garruk admitted.

The Crescent Saiyan; Master of The Spirit Cannon; (Adoptive) Son Of Artik; (Biological) Son of Hermes; Brother of Auron.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Kira tightened his grip on the gun aimed at Garruk's head. "Please Kira..." Moradeath said. Kira lowered his gun and walked away.
"Your father is worse than I am. So we'll see if he is still standing in an hour." Kira said.
Moradeath looked at Garruk, her face was red. "I...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to kiss you and cause trouble....wish it wasn't that way..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Garruk was terrified. A feeling he thought he'd never hear. Garruk knew he was going to die, it was over for him. Maybe his parents would revive him with the Dragon's Balls. But, maybe they weren't...

Garruk then said with a great sigh, "It's okay. I'll take the blame. Don't get in trouble for me. I have something to tell you, though" Garruk contemplated on saying whether or not telling Mora of his feelings for her.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Moradeath reached out towards Garruk from where he had spoke, but she couldn't touch him. she missed and caught his arm almost falling over. "No, you won't be in trouble. Father will not kill you. Only way he will kill you is if I never came home." Moradeath told him sadly. She couldn't hear him, she felt that she did something wrong. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Garruk caught Mora as she tried to grasp him. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Moradeath looked at Garruk. "I promise. Dad will understand. I have been with him since he found me. Plus you must have done something for him to leave you with me in the first place." Moradeath smiled as she felt his hand touch hers. her face went red.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Garruk was confused. "Are you talking about the Kame-Hame-Ha?"

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 pm

moradeath turned her head sideways. "what is that?" Moradeath asked. she didn't know what to do. she stepped aside. "Its getting early in the morning and I will be going to bed soon. do you have a place to stay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Garruk thought about it, he remembered he sold his house on Earth. Yet, he conveniently had all his stuff in this bag that was under the table the whole time. "Ummmm No....."

"I guess you can't see it. It's basically a beautiful blast."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Moradeath felt bad that he didn't have a place to stay. "You can stay the night here. Please say yes? you can have the room next to mine." Moradeath smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 pm

"Sure, just as long as your father allows it..." Garruk stated.

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:02 am

moradeath pulled Garruk's hand trying to lead him tot he door and she bumped her head into a wall instead. "Father wouldn't mind if you stayed up and read to me...or at least listen to him read a few stories from steven king." Moradeath smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 am

"Are you okay?" Garruk said as he rubbed her head. "Sure, I wouldn't mind reading to you."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 am

Moradeath nodded her head, and felt the wall finding the door and talking Garruk through it. "I would like.."
"MORA!!!" Frankenstein ran down the hall and hugged his little girl. He looked at Garruk with a smile. "My little girl got a little crush...on a boy that blew a hole in the side of my house." Frankie stared at Garruk with a cold stare for a moemnt and then a grinned.

"Papa. Garruk has no place to stay, can he stay here for a while." Moradeath asked as her face went red.

Frankie looked at Garruk and nodded his head. "Yes it will be fine. Now go get your dinner before bed. It will be daylight soon, and last thing we need to be doing is wrapping your skin again." Frankie told her, Moradeath smiled and waved at Garruk as she was taken by Kira to get some food.

Frankie looked at Garruk as the doors closed behind him, sitting in a small office chair backwards. Looking at Garruk. "Sit down on that stool. What are your intentions with my daughter? don't lie. I have enough juice in this room to fry a saiyan. since I use to be one."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 am

"None I just met her. She fell in a ditch. I helped her. I don't know what it's just that ever since that moment I just kinda..." Garruk stopped. He blushed. He just wanted to stop in case if anyone was listening in on their Saiyan-to-Saiyan conversation...

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:23 am

Frankie stared at Garruk, with no emotions on his face as though studying the lad. "Tell me again what are your intentions with my daughter? Not how you met her. You did just kiss her right, are you going to trample over her or not?" Frankie asked as he stood up flicking a switching causing wires to wrap around Garruk. "Now each time you lie, these will shock you. If you lie too much, I'll just fry you and turn you into a new toy for my daughter. How do you think Kira was made?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 am

Garruk was scared to death. The wires caught him. He knew there was no way to escape, he knew it. He was to say the truth. "Yes, I only kissed your daughter, but, it was by accident on her side, I kinda kissed her back.." Garruk blushed. If only he had the ability to stop the blushing. Garruk then swallowed deeply and responded to his second question, "No, I do not intend on 'trampling over her'. My father has only adopted me a few weeks ago, but he has taught me something."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:35 am

Frankie stared at Garruk for a moment, he sat there and didn't trigger the shock system. "So you like my daughter? Your not one of those people that beat her up right? For being blind. Do you know how I found her and why she is blind?" Frankie asked staring at the young boy. "Your father? who is that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 am

Garruk blushed as Alucard figured him out. "My father...he's...er...Orange."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 am

Frankie stared at Garruk and gave a slight jolt in Garruk's body only for a second. "that will give you some energy. and so your the son of the orange monkey? well adoptive. Odd two orphans finding one another. Now...what do you intend to do with my daughter now that you have kissed her? I saw that you were going to say something when Kira had a gun to your head I have cameras in this room." Frankie grinned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Øran
Total Boss
Total Boss

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 am

Garruk's face was about to pop from all the blood rushing to his head. "I was about to tell her the 'L' word..."

Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 am

His face went cold when Garruk said that it was between his daughter and the boy. Looking at Garruk for a moment; Frankie flipped the switch causing over 100 mill volts going through Garruk's body. Leaving it for a few seconds, he stopped and stared at Garruk. "You will not do anything of the sorts like that. You will properly court her like a southern gentleman. or I'll make sure you wake up as a woman and your father will have an ugly daughter instead. do I make myself clear?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Again. [Garruk, Mora]   

Back to top Go down

You Again. [Garruk, Mora]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Archives-
Jump to: