DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm

cheshire laid in the imfirmary, having trouble with her delivary as the rava's were waiting on the outskirts of town to attack. Krageta was standing at the front with her sword and dressed for war. the doctors were trying to save cheshire, but as Dimitri stood outside the room he could hear her screaming. He went to go in, but when he went in he saw a still cheshire lying on the bed but the doctors rushed to the infant bay, where the babies were being held as doctors were working to try and save cheshire. the wish had back fired that the guys had made, it cause such damage to cheshrie's body. Dimitri looked at Cheshire in anger due to the fact that Artik couldn't wait; he wanted to kill the man.

At the end of it, cheshire was on life support barely hanging on with her life.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Makoto could tell that Cheshire was in trouble. He isntantly appeared and looked at the Rava laying on the bed. "What the hell happened?!?!?!?" Makoto yelled while picking up Dimitri by the neck. "WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS!!!!" Makoto was sad and enraged at the same time. He was going to kill whoever did this to Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Artik had been with Garruk and Orren when it all started. He felt her pain from the other side of the planet. Artik teleported next to Dimitri. "I have the power to save her." Artik's voice did not come out of his mouth, yet a raspy, powerful.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:48 pm

dimitri looked at Makoto and stared. "So if it wasn't you. then that god damn artik and his son did it. They made a wish I bet, a wish that her body couldn't take." Dimitri said coldly, releasing makoto's grip from his hand. "She is alive but barely, but the army is going to march soon to attack the saiyans. I need to get her to earth. I have the equipment there to save her."

When Artik appeared Dimitri's fist went right into Artik's jaw. "You idiot. It had to been you. Anyone else would let it run its course. thanks to you she is barely hanging on by a threat. cause you had to be selfish." Dimitri started moving like his old devil ways through the walls and shadows attacking artik from all sides. "I will never let you touch her again."

Cheshire laid there, she was still alive as the doctors were making sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Artik caught the fist and he gripped the hand so hard it turned to dust. "The same will happen to the rest of your body if you don't shut the fuck up." The same voice came out, stating it very calmly. "I can save her instantly. I can rid us of the Ravas. I can do many things, but I have a feeling you'll get in the way." Artik stared coldly at Dimitri. "And don't tell me what I can and can't do. I had nothing to do with the wish. It was Garruk, not me. Touch him, and I will give you a fate that will make you wish you were dead." Artik tilted his head, cracking his neck some.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Makoto growled angrily and turned into his Omega Saiyan 3 form. He picked up both of them in is monstrous form and stared at them angrily with glowing red eyes. "I will kill both of you on the spot. Are you seriously going to fight with her right here!?!?! If your going to fucking kill eachother do it somewhere else. I will not let your idiocy kill Cheshire." Makoto then proceded to throw the two of them through the wall of the hospitle and into the courtyard. "NOW STAY OUT UNTIL YOU CAN STOP FIGHTING!" Makoto then repaired the wall and returned to his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Dimitri's hand regenerated itself, and he moved into the shadows of artik's body coming out of his back and landing on the ground, pulling his blade from his cane and stabbing artik in the lungs. "Save her...how can you save her. Her organs are failing. She needs to see a surgeon down on earth. Can you take the rava disease that is plaguing her body and slowly killing her organs. Its something she got from her mother. And I do blame you. Cause you knew." Dimitri put the sword through artik's rib and pulled it out going through the shadow and walking towards cheshire.

His eye looked at Makoto. "Just fix her. I don't trust fuck head." Dimitri said. "And shut your mouth. and fix her so I can take her to earth."

Cheshire was listening as she was slowly dying. "Artik...Dimi..." she spoke weakly. "Take care..of..them..." cheshire's breath was getting weak.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Artik looked around... "You guys do realize... she'll be alive again tomorrow?" Artik began repairing himself.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Makoto looked at Artik. "No.....she won't........" He looked at her. "Time has been tampered with...The dead will stay dead."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 pm

dimitri stared at Artik when he said that and slapped him across the face so hard he swore the whole planet heard that. "Speaking like that...you don't deserve her. I don't know why she chose you. The only reason why I haven't killed you is cause you have a bouncing baby boy inside the infant room." dimitri grabbed Cheshire's hand. "Makoto do your stuff. We need to get her and the children out before war."

Krageta walked in covered in abit of blood. "Its began. the rava are standing their ground but some are attacking....cheshire..." Krageta looked at Cheshire sadly. "Alright, everyone whom isn't fighting to earth now. Dimitri take Ares, the children, and cheshrie with makoto and get off this planet or somewhere safe. Artik come with me." Krageta heard growling at the palace doors.

soldiers running to the door, Dimitri looked at Makoto. "Get her and the children somewhere safe please makoto. I can't teleport like you can." Dimitri told him as he tried to help keep the rava's away from the medical wing.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Makoto stopped Krageta and Artik. "Krageta, artik. You take care of Chehire. I will handled the invaders....this is my fault." Makoto remembered how he had told the general about Vegeta when they were invading earth. He stepped out of the infirmary and looked at the massive army. "You want to fight saiyans? Well come on. FIGHT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Artik stared at Dimitri. "No... the only reason you haven't killed me is because you're a pussy who doesn't even have enough power to defeat an orange guy." The voice was back. He looked at Krageta. "Makoto's not having all the fun! I have to fight for my planet." Artik placed a hand on Krageta, giving her the power to use Instantaneous Movement. He ran after Makoto, ready to kill some cats...
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Dimitri stared at Artik. "Cheshire made me promise not to you god damn fucking idiot. She made me promise while we were on earth. So tell me am I a coward for keeping my fucking promise." dimitri said coldly, but then he saw Krageta and Makoto take off. He figured that artik would help get them somewhere safe. but it seems Dimitri was mistaken. "You fucking idiots."

Dimitri picked up cheshire whom was still in critical condition taking her to the room where the infants were kept.

-----------

Krageta jumped over makoto and attacked the rava;s that were coming. but then she saw the rino rava's and panthers with the cheetahs. "Oh shit." Krageta said as she charged into the battle attacking with ehr ki blasts. "MAkoto! God damn listen! wait..if you two are here..." Krageta put her body into over drive and went hay wire. She put on her half mask and stared killing people by 25 at a time with her sword and blasts. her body throwing people around made her think of the wars she was in with her old crew.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Makoto grabbed Artik by the throat. "GET BACK IN ERE AND SAVE YOU FUCKING WIFE!!!" He threw artik into the hospital and looked at the Rava army. "Ok......I can't believe I'm about to do this." He raised his hands in e air. "KRAGETA GET DOWN NOW!!!" he yelled. A magical seal appeared above his outstretched hands. Makoto roared as the life was sucked from the invaders. The energy poured out of the Rava's bodies until they were nothing but ash.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Artik flew back into the hospital. He looked at Dimitri. "'Sup?" He placed a hand on Cheshire, using his aura to remove the disease completley, and repaire her cells.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 pm

The armies keep coming but some started to retreat when they read makoto's mind. Krageta heard makoto say something, but didn't hear it. but as she turned around. she was struck by something that made her feel like her life was being sucked out. Krageta's body got a sword through the chest causing blood to come out of her mouth as Makoto draining her life force. She screamed in pain and began to cry as her wordl began to go black.

----

rava's started to retreat as they bared their fangs some heading back to the door as they tried to attack another part of the palace. Krageta though laid there lifeless on the ground with a katana through her chest.

---------------

Cheshrie opened her eyes as dimitri held her, she could see her little ones and artik. but her body rejected his healing, the ki's were not compliant at the moment. Dimitri pinched a nerve causing her to go to sleep. That is when Dimitri pulled out his gun and aimed it at what looked like artik and fired. hitting a panther rava that was attacking from behind. that is when Dimitri felt a ki life disappear.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Artik blinked. "You... just tried to shoot me, huh?" He looked at Dimitri. "Why are we still here?" Artik grabbed onto Dimitri, teleporting him, the children, Dimitri, and Cheshire to a location of Dimitri's choice. He dropped them off and teleported to Krageta, whose Ki he felt dissappear. He made the Ravas still around them disentegrate.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Makoto abbey Krageta. "KRAGETA!!!! WAKE UP KRAGETA WAKE UP!!!!" He cried loudly. Makoto held her lifeless body in his arms. His body began to shake as his power soared. "I...will..KILL THEM ALL!!!" Makoto held Krageta with one arm as he transformed into the final omega saiyan. He began blasting every single rava off the face of the planet. "DIE YOU BASTARDS DIE!!!" Makoto set Krageta's body down inside the hospital before appearing in the rava horde. Makoto began ripping them into pieces. With a beastial roar he blasted every last stinking rava into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:03 pm

The rava admiral stormed down the halls with his elite, happy that they got this far, but then they saw the bodies of their soldiers. they went to attack makoto. they came by the thousands from all directions.

-------

Dimitri took cheshrie and the children to his house where he knew they woudl be safe. getting a surgeon to save cheshrie and one of the children whom was starting to have heart troubles. keeping ares with him and the other children. he was worried.

---------------

Krageta laid there her body barely able to move. she didn't know what to do. her body was losing alot of blood as her heart was giving out. tears fell from her eyes as she thought of everyone, and Zeus with her baby boy. her breathing stopped.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Zeus had been on the other side of the planet when the invader's came to the palace. He was attending to a civil war that had sprung up among the people. It too a few moments, but Zeus finally felt something. Something very very wrong. Sensing Krageta's life force dwindling fast, Zeus used instant transmission to immediately appear by her side. Seeing the sword stuck through her chest, Zeus removed it. Quickly acting. Zeus did something that he had never done before. Something that; before he had changed, would have never done. He was going to sacrafice his life to save Krageta. Summoning up all of his power that he had gained over the years; both by absorbing, fusion, and pure training, he transferred his powers into Krageta. This would save her life, but forfeit his own. The power would shake the very foundation of Vegeta. Zeus' life force was gone. His godly powers vanished. All that remained was a lifeless corpse.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Makoto flew down to where Zues lay. "God damnit...." Makoto looked at Krageta and sighed. "I never thought it would end this way." Makoto began pushing his life force into Zues. As his energy drained Makoto began to fade away. Makoto finished giving his life to Zues. "There....I hope you stay well Krageta....I love you." With that said Makoto faded away
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Artik began screaming. He watched his best friend fade away. He couldn't take anymore. His wife is dying, his friends are dying, his planet is dying. His body began to glow. He threw a power ball and turned into a Fireball Oozaru, then he taped into hidden strength, his whole body became a blinding, white energy. He pointed his hand at the swarm of Ravas, completley disentegrating them. He looked at Zeus. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU WEREN'T HERE SOONER FOR YOUR PLANET! YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR YOUR WIFE, FOR MY SISTER!!! IF YOU WERE HERE, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED YOUR ENERGY, AND MAKOTO WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN UP HIS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Krageta opened her eyes and looked at zeus lying lifeless on teh ground, she saw her blood on her. but then when she saw makoto bring him back to life, Krageta started to cry. she didn't know what happened, but she kissed Zeus on the lips since he was out like a light and went to attack the admiral but her powers were weak. she looked at zues and then summoned her ki attacking the saiyans as best she could to keep them at bay from reaching her husband and those she cares about.

she heard Artik yelling at Zeus, she slapped artik in the back of the head. "Leave my husband alone. Help me stop thsi admiral." Krageta told him. she knew artik was broken, and so was she. tears were streaming down her face as she was going ape. she saw the big fire monkey, but was still taking out soldiers to try and get to the admiral. that is when Krageta's mind went blank. she barracated the door as the admiral of rava's aimed a missile launcher at them. she covered her husband's body to try and sheild him.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Riza ran over to where his father once was. "DADDY!!!" Riza began bawling as he curled up on the ground. His god powers activated as the whole planet began to shake. Giant cracks appeared in the ground and lava spurted into the air.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Awaking slowly. He saw that Krageta was protecting him for some reason. He had no idea what happened, but he felt stronger. Stronger than he had ever been before. Looking over at Makoto's lifeless body, he realized what had happened. Zeus never thought Makoto would do such a thing. Looking around, he saw Artik and he was pissed at the situation. Zeus didn't have time to answer before he felt he planet start to break apart again. This time it was Riza causing all the trouble. Zeus wasn't sure about what to do. He was weakened for the moment and it would take some time to fully regain the strength that he truly possessed (thanks to Makoto). Zeus then quickly appeared next to Riza and said, "Okay kid. That bad man right there..." pointing to the Admiral "... killed your daddy. Beat him up." Zeus hopped this would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)   Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Children are a blessing but not war(OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next