DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Weako's (2 500lb WTC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

Weako's (2 500lb WTC) Empty
PostSubject: Weako's (2 500lb WTC)   Weako's (2 500lb WTC) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Preach is walking around Vegeta, he is approached by thirty other saiyans. Aya was sent in to their new Saiyan home along with his wife Kimmi. "Hey You!" shouted one saiyan. Preach turned his left, there was just thirty saiyans looking at him. All of the saiyans had brown hair with Saiyan armour. "You must be someone we want to kill." he said again. "Come at me." replied Preach smiling. The Saiyan had tried to attack the Half-Saiyan Preach, but he dodged this Saiyan's attack. "How do you?" the Saiyan asked. "It's all in the wrist." said Preach. He grabbed the Saiyans arm and twisted it. "OOW! How can you do this to Elites?" the Saiyan screamed. Preach let go of his arm and he dropped to the floor. "Attack!" shouted the Saiyan. The twenty nine Saiyans threw energy blasts at Preach, but Preach had other plans. He went in to an evasive manoeuvre and dodged the blast. He came up to a Saiyan and looked at him. "What are you going to do?" he asked. Preach kicks him in the air, were he he floats in space. Preach had punched on Saiyan in the stomach and the he dropped down. More Saiyan's started comming at Preach. "Time to end this!" shouted Preach. Preach begins to make a Spirit and sends it down at Saiyans. When the Spirit Bomb killed the Elite Saiyans, more started comming. "How much rebels are there?" Preach asked. Preach punched one to the floor, when one flew at him he threw a energy blast making a double kill. As more Saiyans came, Preach got annoyed and flew to rebel base and blew it up. "No more!" shouted Preach.

The body that Preach kicked into space had dropped, he leaves it there. But then the body gets up and transforms into a Super Saiyan. The saiyan stands up and looks at his enormous power. " A Super Saiyan." he said. He looks at Preach. " I can beat you!" Preach laughed at him. "Even as a Super Saiyan, I'm still stronger, I'm stronger than a Super Saiyan 3." said Preach. "Mock me now, but I can still beat you." he said.
Preach started fighting him, as the Saiyan lifted an uppercut at Preach, Preach had stopped the Saiyan by kicking him in the stomach. The saiyan had dropped to the floor. Preach ran to the Saiyan chanting the words. "Hadizuka!" Preach had made the blast by using only 3 fingers. As the Saiyan died, the Super Saiyan transformation reverted. "Now, to dispose." said Preach. Preach started gathering the rebel bodies he killed to a total of 80. Preach flew up to floor. "Obliteration!" shouted Preach firing a Kamehameha wave at them. The bodies has disappeared, he then headed back to his Saiyan Home. Preach had entered his house, where he kissed his wife.

427,(2 500lbs WTC Gains)
Back to top Go down

Weako's (2 500lb WTC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonBall: Shattered Hope :: The Universe :: Northern Galaxy :: Vegeta-
Jump to: