DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin
Artik

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Artik blinked at Cheshire. "Huh? I'm not sure what I can do... I can give a massage, I guess..." He looked at Dimitri storming off. "I think he's starting to like me, he didn't kill me this time!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonverse.forumotion.com
Preach
The Mystic
Preach

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Preach also realized. "What now." said Preach.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Makoto glared at Krageta. "Don't talk to me like you know what is best for me." His anger was clear and he directed it at her. He removed her hand from his arm. "You have Bo idea what it is like. When have you ever had to sacrifice anything in your perfect little fucking life. I gave everything and what did I get? An angry mob that wants me dead, a dead son, and a broken heart." He raised his voice louder while still controlling his anger. "You have everything Krageta!! A husband and a son. The whole planet loves you. So tell me this." Makoto stared directly at her. "How far would you go to make sure the ones important to you are safe?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Krageta listened to Makoto's words and suddenly for the first time her anger shot off and slapped him across the face with her leather leaded glove. "I lost almost everything makoto. you calm your tone. I was suppoosed to be vegeta's guardian. I was supposed to be a power saiyan that guarded him. that was my dream. I got sick so my dream was taken away. then my family was taken away. My family, my friends. and I did sacrifice alot. I lost my entire crew cause we decided to attack the changlings. Every planet i loved was destroyed. and if you want to be so high and mighty, go back to earth. Cause I have lost just as much as you have. I was originally supposed to have twins. So don't talk to me about loss. How would you feel if you woke up so long in advance that everything you held dear was gone." Krageta snapped at Makoto and grabbed him pinning him against the wall as she smacked him upside the head. "I been to war. I sacrificed men to save. But I have never. Never given up." She stared at Makoto.

-------------

Cheshire looked at preach and artik. "Guess we clean up the mess."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Artik watched in horror as the scene unfolded. He grabbed Cheshire, Preach and Aya and teleported them away before things got even worse. He took them back to the ship. "There's not much we could have done... the best thing to do is wait here and stay outta it." He kissed Cheshire on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Makoto growled. "I know you have. But try losing everything over and over and over. I finally find something that brings joy to me and then it gets ripped away. Time and time again I thought I was safe until my whole world shatters." Makoto stared at her with a mix of anger and pain. "No matter how hard I try I lose everything. I keep trying to hope Krageta. Even with my heart broken and my son dead I try to. But at some point there is a limit." He gently pushed her off of him. "You will never understand that level of pain Krageta.....I will never let it happen to you...."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Krageta punched makoto this time as her anger flared once more. "I do understand. I have had it taken away again and again. and you need to get a grip. We can bring your son back. How do you think I felt when your son died? to watch another member of my family die. your son looked like vegeta, how do you think I felt watching as someone that looked exactly like my brother dead." Krageta told makoto sadly. Tears fell from her eyes, as she punched him in the chest pinning him down on teh ground.

-----------

cheshire jumped and called for dimitri as she looked at artik. "I'm fine." she said as dimitri caught her and they went to the court room. dimitri grabbed krageta and pulled her off of Makoto.

"She finally snapped. I told you she would. with as much pressure she was under I am amazed she held her own." dimitri said as he knocked krageta out.

cheshire helped makoto to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Zeus stepped out of the ship and waited for a minute. The others had went ahead, but he had remained behind to think... to wonder. How would he deal with the situation. The evil energy that he had absorbed from the evil god's blast was coursing through his body... attempting to take control. It took every ounce of strength Zeus had to fight it off. Satisfied that he had kept the evil at bay, he teleproted to where Krageta and the others were. Looking around he saw Krageta and walked over to her. Kissing her he said, "Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Krageta looked at zues and hugged him, she wrapped her arms around him. she didn't saw anything for a moment cause she was upset cause of makoto. "lets go for a walk." She said walking into the throne room picking up ares as she used her hair to hide her face. ares patted his mother's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Makoto looked at Krageta sadly. He shook his head and sighed. "He can't be brought back......gods don't die...they dissapear." He wiped the blood from his mouth and went to his room. He locked the door shut and barricaded it so heavily that it would take someone even stronger than zues to break through it. Inside his room Makoto began to punch the wall of Vibranium. The metal was able to resist Makoto's strength so it made a good stress reliever.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Zeus walked with Krageta and said, "Okay baby." He then kissed Ares as he played with Krageta's face. Looking back, he saw how Makoto was hurt. Not physically... but emotionally. Zeus really couldn't blame him. After all... if he had lost his son, Zeus would have ended existence in his own rage. He wondered how Makoto could stand it all. He even felt sorry for the Sayian prince.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm

cheshire went back to artik, as she knew that Makoto wasn't going to talk to her. she hugged artik as dimitri went to go cook.

-------

Krageta stood next to Zues as they walked outside the back exit. she wanted to spend some time with her husband and calm down. she knew that alot has happened. "I'm sorry Zues...I lost my temper." she felt horrible for losing her temper like that. "I guess seeing all that I did, I finally snapped. took it out on the first person that yelled at me." She held Zues's hand as she handed him ares. "He looks so cute with you honey." she gave Zues a passionate kiss upon the lips.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Artik hugged Cheshire back and kissed her. "So... what do you wanna do? There's an entire planet that we can check out..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Makoto began to punch the wall harder and harder. He felt himself hurting on the inside but he didnt care. THe physical pain was nothing compared to the anguish in his heart. He could hear his bones snap as he pounded the wall again and again. little trickles of blood now flowed down the wall from his fists which were bleeding heavily. Tears streaked his eyes as he continued to take his rage and hurt out on the wall and himself. Finally he could take no more. Makoto fell to his knees and coughed up blood. He whispered his son's name quietly. "Riza......" Every inch of his body was screaming in agony but Makoto still stood up. He put on a large hoody to hide his injuries from the others and left his room. He shakily walked to the couch and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Zeus walked with his sayian princess and his son. Looking at her he kissed her and said, "It is okay baby. He is a big boy. He can take it." Zeus then hugged her and said, "So what are we going to do while we are here? Why did we come here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Krageta nodded her head and enjoyed the hug as it calmed her down a bit. she petted her son's head and combed her fingers through Zeus's hair. she looked out at the sky. "We wanted to get married on vegeta remember. plus zeus...I had to fix what makoto did. the whole town was rioting cause of something he did. and I just wanted to get off of earth for a bit. Too much depression there." Krageta giggled, she blew on her son's stomach making him laugh. Holding zues's hand she didn't let go. "I want to explore with you. Remember now. you are becomign king as well."

-----------

cheshire smiled, but felt bad for makoto. the guy had lost everything. she hugged artik and didn't let go. "Explore I guess..."

---------

dimitri saw makoto upset, but he kept his distance and came in with sweets placing them down on the small table in front of makoto. "Eat this. it will make you feel better. I know it hurts makoto. I know how it feels to lose what you did. So I won't judge."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Artik grabbed Cheshire's hand and lead her toward what was apparently a large meadow on a cliff by an ocean. He made sure the bell was still in his pocket. It was. "Alright, close your eyes and hold out your hand..."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Makoto shook his head. Not because he didn't want them but because he couldnt physically eat them. When he opened his mouth to say. "No thanks...Im fine." Blood fell out of his mouth and splashed on his hoody. Makoto pretended like nothing happened. His face was not seeable under the hood so Dimitri couldn't see how bad the damage actually was. "Anything else you want?" Makoto said. He caught the blood that fell out with his tounge so that no more escaped his lips.

Last edited by Makoto on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Zeus smiled at Krageta and said, "Yes I remember. So who is going to plan the wedding?" Zeus then heard her say that he would be king. He had never really thought about it. Thinking for a moment he said, "Let's just explore for a while. Where should we explore first?" Zeus then hugged Ares tightly and kissed his little forehead.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Krageta smirked as zeus. "I will and my friend cheshire will plan it. she is gonna help me. if that is okay?" Krageta asked, "I think I want to explore the fields and outside the city walls first." Krageta giggled, she smiled at Zeus and Ares together. she found it so cute. She couldn't help but bring out her camera from her pocket and take a picture. "its so cute." Krageta smiled. she kissed zeus on the cheek. "I was thinking we would get married in a week."

------

Cheshire nodded her head and smiled at Artik, she loved the meadows. clothing her eyes and holding out her hand, she thought for a moment on what he was doing.

-----

dimitri spun around and handed Makoto a cloth. "Are you alright? and its alright. if there something you would like to eat then?" Dimitri asked.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Admin
Artik

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Artik dug the case that held the bell out from his pocket. He placed the leather case that Krageta had given him in her hand and kissed Cheshire's forehead. "You can look now"
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Makoto got up and hid the blood. "Im fine." He ignored the searing pain in his leg and began to slowly move to the door. He was far too weak to fly so it was obvious by the way he was walking that he was injured. He made it outside and closed the door. He sat down and took off the hoody. Bones were broken all over he saw. Two actually pierced his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Agent+of+Chaos

Agent+of+Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Zeus smiled as Krageta took a picture of Ares and himself. He looked at her and said, "Yes it is fine. I would be happy if she planned our wedding." He then wondered, "Do you think she can get all of the planning done in just 1 week? If she can the excellent. If she needs more time then we would have to wait, but either way is fine with me baby." He then took her hand and said, "Lets go to explore then. Chershire can come if she wants." Zeus then kissed Krageta's forehead and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Krageta smiled at Zeus. "I think both of us can do it honey." She giggled, she hugged zeus and her child back. Ares was laughing and giggling it seems as he was being held by his father. Krageta floated in the air and started to fly. "Come on let it just be the three of us. its been a while since we had a family outting." krageta winked at zeus. "and tonight I'll give you the best massage you ever had." she teased with a grin.

--------

cheshire opened her eyes and looked at it. staring at the box she opened it. Looking at the bell she was rather confused for a moment. But then she smiled and hugged artik. "Of course I'll be your wife!" Cheshire laughed.

-------

dimitri stood there looking at Makoto. "You need the medical room." Dimitri said calling the doctors to treat makoto. saiyan doctors came in taking the saiyan to the medical room.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Makoto got free of the doctor's grip. "IM..FINE." He yelled. He doubled over in pain because the yelling had hurt him. He walked away leaving a little trail of blood behind him. "Im...Im fine." He said again as if he was trying to convince himself of that fact. He leaned up against a tree and looked at his body. It was a mess. It didnt even look natural. Almost every single one of his ribs were broken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)   On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Vegeta for the troubles (Krageta,cheshire, more)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next