DragonBall: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Assassination? {melody}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Melody blushed as hhe spun her around and kissed her. Melody didn't bite him, but kissed him back. but when he spoke, she turned her head away from him. "Why would I go with you to hell? I'm welcomed there. your tortured there." melody felt his hand grip hers, and she couldn't help but look and stare at it. her eyes looked out at the sea, and then back up at makoto. confusion filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Makoto smiled at her lightly. "As long as I am there with you I think I can manage." He said smiling. He kissed Melody on the forehead and held her hand tighter. "So now....will you give me a chance?" He asked her. He asked the question child-like innocence.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Melody looked at Makoto, her eyes staring at him. as images flowed into her mind, she didn't know what to do. she removed her hand from his and stepped back holding her head. "I don't know what to do!" Melody cried as she rubbed her head and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Makoto caught the girl and lifted her up gently. "I'll take you somewhere safe." he carried her to his house and tucked her into the bed. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "Sweet dreams beautiful." Makoto pulled over a chair and sat next to her. Makoto fell asleep holding Melody's hand.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Melody laid there sleeping, she woke up after hours of resting to a warm hand holding hers. her skin was cracked around his hand as though she was drying out. looking up she saw that it was makoto, a frown appeared on her face as she looked at him. but she guessed she must have passed out. Sitting up, she looked under the bed and found a bottle. she thought it was water and drank it. but inside it was a big bottle of alcohal. her brain had a rush after she guzzled the bottle down empty. Her eyes looking at Makoto, poking his head.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 am

Makoto opened his eyes and looked at Melody. "What are you doing Melody?" He asked quizzically. Makoto blinked and stretched before seeing the bottle in her hand. "Melody did you drink that whole thing?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 am

Melody looked at the bottle and nodded her head. "yimmy aters" Melody crawled onto Makoto's lap and nipped at his ear and grinning. "play. play ith me" She had wide eyes and kissed makoto's lips
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:20 am

Makoto blushed brightly when she kissed him. He looked at the siren on his lap. "M-melody..." He couldn't hide the fact that he was aroused by her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 am

Hearing Makoto's voice her brain was in a drunken state. taking off her wet dress shirt, she sat on his lap in a tight white tank top. Kissing Makoto's lips softly. "makoto...you taste like what I drank..." she licked his neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 am

Makoto kissed her back and quietly watched the siren. For the first time she had him completely under her spell. He leaned towards her. "Do I taste good Melody?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

Melody nodded her head as she pulled him onto the bed, and curled up in his arm with a grin on her face. "You do taste good. but I bet you taste better after some relaxing fun." melody grinned and bit makoto's neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am

Makoto smiled dreamily at melody. "Anything that makes you happy." he kissed her cheek and began to gently rub her shoulders. He purred a little when she bit his neck
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 am

melody giggled, he rubbed her shoulders and her face went red. she had a giggle fit, but then she pulled off Makoto's shirt to wear itbut then she threw it aside and kissed makoto's lips softly. "how do I taste? or do you want me?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 am

Makoto kissed her lips before gently nipping her lower lip. He purred and looked up at her. "Your delicious, in fact I want more." Makoto pushed her down and kissed her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 am

melody's cheeks went red as he kissed her saying he wanted more. "ore. ore of what?" she kissed makoto's lips but her skin was starting to crack from the heat and the alcohal circling her system. But it healed as she held makoto close to her.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 am

Makoto kissed her. "More of you Melody." He kissed her neck and began to nibble her skin softly. "Mmm tasty." he teased her. Makoto purred and smiled at her. "I think I'm falling in love with you melody."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 am

melody's body reacted to makoto's tease, her ears didn't hear his words but she kissed his lips. pinning him down on the bed with a smirk on her face. her cheeks pink from all the alcohal. "I...wana ply." she pushed her body against makoto's as she kissed his lips. "Sleep with me..." she grinned as she nipped at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 am

Makoto was completely under her control by this point. He dreamily said. "Yes Melidy." He kissed her lustfully before nipping her toubge in a tease. "
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 am

Melody's body yearned to play and wanting more, she kissed Makoto hard and licked his neck as she nipped down his chest. her face was so innocent and cute looking, her eyes looking at makoto with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 am

Makoto purred more and slowly slipped Melody's tank top over her head so they were both shirtless. Makoto nibbled her neck and pulled her body tightly against his.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

Melody's face went red when he took off her top. she wasn't sure what to do about it. she kissed Makoto though, her body pressed up against his body and reached down grabbing his pants. Fading to black for a few hours.

melody curled up on makoto, sleeping as her skin was dried and cracked.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:12 am

Makoto woke up later. He opened his eyes to find a naked Melody on top of him. His eyes went wide. "W-what the hell is going on?!?!?" he didn't remember anything that happened last night
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 am

Melody wrapped her arm around Makoto, her mind was still sleeping as her body was curled up on him. the blanket over them, she nuzzled into his arm. "shut up...I sleeping...." she kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Fallen Warrior
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:15 am

Makoto blushed brightly. "Melody....wake up." He prodded her awake and looked at her. "Please tell me you know what happened last night?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 am

Melody felt Makoto shaking her, her bodyy automatically lifted her hand and pulled his head down to her level and kissed his lips. "Sleepy time. so shut up..." she said softly kissing him while she is sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? {melody}   Assassination? {melody} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination? {melody}
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next