DragonBall: Shattered Hope

Ever since the universe was destroyed, King Yemma agreed to allow rebuilding. Will you aid in the construction of the Neo DragonVerse? Or will you rule the planets? Or will you just destroy it? Hope not!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thus ends the story of Dragon Ball Shattered Hope III. But wait! This isn't the end! The story isn't over! Over ten playable races, forty quests and techniques, and growing all the time! Five hundred and seventy-five years after the metaseries' conclusion, the Saiyans have returned. Earthlings are on the universal stage. Majins have created their own planet. Original races like Solar Saiyans and The Seraphim are present, returning from times forgotten. Rule the galaxy or save it with your dying breath. Gather the Dragon Balls and shape the universe to your whim. Your imagination's the limit. Dragon Ball IV: A New Hoap! ...No one really knows why it's spelled like that. At any rate, we have cutthroat battles while holding the same wit and comedy as Toriyama's famous work. Http://www.newhoap.forumotion.com/

Share | 

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Artik struggled against the yarn, finding it surprisingly strong. He squirmed at being poked. "that tickles!"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Cheshire laughed and then sensed something. she looked around and then moved off of artik. "I think I'll leave you tied up." Cheshire laughed as she smirked at him being tied up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Artik did his best to nod. "O-Okay?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 am

Cheshire stared at Artik. "You don't even fight or tell me not to go. thats not fun." Cheshire stuck her nose up in the air and sat down pouting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Artik frowned. "S-sorry..." He tried powering up, and still couldn't break free. "Help?", he asked weakly...

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Cheshire used her tail and broke the yarn as she kept her back to him. rubbing her ear, she had an itch and needed to be fixed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Artik got up and scratched her ear for her. "Thanks." , he said as he kissed her cheek.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Cheshire purred when he scratched behind her ear, she turned her head away when he went to kiss her cheek. "Do you really want me around? you seem to want to let me go away easily." Cheshire blushed and rubbed the back of her head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Artik put his hand on her shoulder. "Of course I do. I love you, Cheshire! And nothing will change that." He frowned "If we're ever apart, I can just teleport to you. No matter what ti may seem, I always want to be by your side."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Cheshire stared at artik and didn't say anything for a moment. she wasn't sure what to do, but her ears listened to his words. "I'm sure." cheshire stuck her nose in the air as her stomach growled. "I have to go. I expect Krageta is waiting for you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Artik slumped and said "Bye..." sadly. She was mad at him, again. Everyone's always mad at the orange guy.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Cheshire flew off not sure why she was mad, but she headed back home for dinner.

Krageta sat in Artik's office and looked at the ground as Ares was playing with his tail. Her violet eyes looking around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Artik sighed before teleporting back into his office, where he'd sensed Krageta and Ares. He kneeled upon seeing her. "Good afternoon." Artik silently prayed that Queen Krageta is more friendly to kneelers than Cheshire.

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Krageta looked at artik and smirked as she raised her hand. "Stand up artik. Its alright." She smiled. "You look like you have had a bad day." Krageta patted ares on the head. He reminded her of his father, she hadn't seen zues in forever and she did miss him. "what is it you need?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Artik got up. "I had a good day, until Cheshire got mad at me." He smiled a little "I... heard about you guys all moving to Vegeta..."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Krageta stared at artik and shook her head. "The way I explained it, we are gonna live there for a year. till at least we have peace between ravas and saiyans as well as the saiyan problem done." Krageta rubbed the back of her head, she crossed her legs while sitting in a black dress suit. "what is it you want? Do you want to come visit?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Artik nodded. "I... was planning on staying there while you were there. I just wanted to ask you... for a job on Vegeta."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm

listening to artik's words, her mind began to stir with a job. "I have one for you. well two. Maybe." krageta wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. she knew that the people weren't fond of her nephew.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Artik nodded. "Yes? What is it? Anything, as long as it's exciting." He looked away. "Even with all the stuff happening on Earth, I get bored."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Raising her hand, she gave a gesture of being silent for a moment. Her eyes went to ares. "I want you to guard my son and me while we are there. I am still not that tough as cheshire nor my husband after I got healed." Krageta picked ares up and placed him on her lap. "I also want your help in the war room."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Artik smiled. "That sounds fun!" He bowed, showing gratitude. "Thank you, Queen Krageta." He smiled at Ares. "Also, I'm going to need some help on how to be a good parent."

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Krageta raised an eyebrow and looked at Artik for a moment. "I thought she wasn't going to tell you till we got there." Krageta laughed. she thought for a moment on his statement. "Just be yourself and be there. Be the teacher you are now, but just a teacher on life." Krageta smiled as Ares laughed at artik. "I didn't know how to raise a child till I had one." Krageta tickled ares to stop him from pointing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Artik smiled. "Have you actually SEEN me train someone?" He laughed. He smiled more at the thought of being a daddy, then thoughts of Cheshire being mad at him crept back up on him. "Is there a way to say or do anything around Cheshire without being yelled at?"

Krageta
Princess of Saiyans

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Krageta thought for a moment, true she knew that cheshire had a temper. "when dimitri wanted to calm her down he gave her a piece of her favorite candy he makes for her. Me, I just let her hold ares and she is happy as rain." Krageta laughed, she didn't know what to do about artik's troubles with Cheshire. "I suggest asking her, or instead make her something of your own design. and calling her mistress doesn't make her happy. she hates being a slave owner."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Artik nodded. "Alright... and she already discussed the 'Mistress' thing... but thanks." He thought for a moment, and felt something left forgotten in his pocket. He took out whatever it was, revealing it to be the orb Cheshire gave him yesterday. He looked it over once more, noticing it hand the same effect as a lava lamp.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~   

Back to top Go down

Training for Riots ~Cheshire and Artik~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next